Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Ratzfatz

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by Ratzfatz »

AgentSmith wrote:And do we still ask him to clean LBs and add PBs at TLR in order to shift us to a new track or just “shift me to a new track that is bla-bla, mate”?
Yes you do.
So you can say to your HM in your head....

"...Can you clear all the LBs and add all the PBs needed at the TLR level to shift me to the track where I don't have a sabotage belief anymore and where I can manifest what I want"

(source: http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 090#p56919" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:And do we still ask him to clean LBs and add PBs at TLR in order to shift us to a new track or just “shift me to a new track that is bla-bla, mate”?
Yeah I guess that would be a good thing to do instead of doing another HM request once you arrive at the new track to ask your HM to clear your LBs and add PBs to get your goal.

So basically it would go something like this...

"Shift me to the track where there are no sabotage and where all the LBs are removed and PBs are added so that I can manifest my goal"

I will dig again to see what kind of line I used back in February to attract my 3 4/16s in 48 hrs.

Edit: Ok found it! http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 420#p56057" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin wrote:I would just talk to my HM telling him...

"Hey man, can you please clear up all the LBs that are pulling me back into any loser tracks and plant all PBs at the TLR level to shift myself into the winning tracks? Thanks"
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok so let's recap here...

On Feb 7th I asked my HM this request...

"Hey man, can you please clear up all the LBs that are pulling me back into any loser tracks and plant all PBs at the TLR level to shift myself into the winning tracks? Thanks"

Then 4 day later, at the end of Feb 11th, early 12th, I got my 1st 4/16 when the previous one I got was over a year ago at Xmas. At this point, it could have been a coincidence.

However, 17 hrs later, I got a 2nd 4/16 :shock: and the next day on Feb 13th I got a 3rd one :shock: :o :shock: :twisted: :SupNap: :SupNap:

So not 1 but 3 4/16s in about 48 hrs, if you still think it's a coincidence, you're an idiot. :evil:

So yeah, this shit works alright. :lol: :SupNap:

I looked back and the 2nd request I recently did was started on August 25th so if it maintains this 4 day period, tomorrow is where things should start to move.

So keep the faith... :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok I learned something new that needs to be tested.

Apparently, we don't need to clear LBs to shit tracks, we just need to do the HM request but once we get to that other track, THEN... we will need to clear the LBs over there and add all the needed PBs if you want to manifest your goal.

See the difference?
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Yeah, that is exactly what I was asking. Thanks for clarifying. So it is just Shift me, HM!!!!
Can we use a HM request to clean LBs and add PBs at the new track, or back to NAPs?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Yeah, that is exactly what I was asking. Thanks for clarifying. So it is just Shift me, HM!!!!
Can we use a HM request to clean LBs and add PBs at the new track, or back to NAPs?
Like I said above, you ask BOTH to shift and then ask to clean the new track of LBs and add PBs so that you can manifest your goal when you arrive there.
Ratzfatz

Post by Ratzfatz »

So the full request could be something like this:

"Dear higher mind, please remove all LBs and implant all PBs, so that you are able to shift me to the track where there are no sabotage beliefs and where all the LBs are removed and PBs are added so that I can manifest my goal"

And maybe some phrase against symptoms would be a good idea. I feel emotional turmoil at the moment.

Merlin. Could you please check if the maximum frequency of your new track is higher than 5.35 :shock:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ratzfatz wrote:So the full request could be something like this:

"Dear higher mind, please remove all LBs and implant all PBs, so that you are able to shift me to the track where there are no sabotage beliefs and where all the LBs are removed and PBs are added so that I can manifest my goal"

And maybe some phrase against symptoms would be a good idea. I feel emotional turmoil at the moment.

Merlin. Could you please check if the maximum frequency of your new track is higher than 5.15 :shock:
Well you don't need to ask your HM to clear THIS TRACK that you are in right now, it's a waste of time, your HM can shift you from track to track without any cleaning whatsoever but to make sure you can leave it.

However you will need to ask him to clear the LBs and add PBs on the NEW TRACK you are going to and I just learn now that the HM request will ONLY clear or all PBs at the TLR level, you guys will still need NAPs to clear PBs at the SM level.

Everyone follows here?
Perun

Post by Perun »

How should a request sound like if I have more than one goal? And what if I could have new goals in the future? Should we then repeat the request with cleaning LB and implanting PB for that goal since we're in the winner track without the sabotage belief?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:How should a request sound like if I have more than one goal?
Oh don't go there yet.

This is more like the advanced class and we are not there yet.

Basically you need to:

1- Ask your HM to get you the fuck out of THIS track and shift you to a track that does NOT have any sabotage belief in it.

2- Ask also your HM to clear the LBs and add PBs at the TLR level of that new track you are going to.

3- When you arrive in this new track (3-6 days after the first request day) use a Cleaning NAP to clear LBs and add PBs at the SM level.
Perun wrote:Should we then repeat the request with cleaning LB and implanting PB for that goal since we're in the winner track without the sabotage belief?
Yes because the "Winner Track" to me now is a track that does NOT have any Sabotage Belief in it but you will not find I believe a track that has cleared all the LBs and added all the PBs (BOTH at the TLR and SM levels) so that once you arrive in that track, your goal will be waiting for you.

Then again I could be wrong and more tests will need to be done to confirm this but I believe that we will still need to clear LBs and add PBs to get that goal. The difference now is that we will NOT have a Sabotage Belief that will re-implant all those LBs after we have pulled them all out. :evil: