Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Fingers crossed Merlin ! Today I was very sick, with flu symptoms, fever and stomach flu so if it’s the NAP then maybe it’s working !
The sickness or symptoms comes from the variation in vibration so hopefully we are climbing up the ladder with this new adding of PBs.

We'll soon know because MT has almost nothing left to clear or add.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

About 2 hrs ago, I went to see if I got anything left to clear and got nothing and the same for adding PBs so if this is true and it seems to be because my arm doesn't hurt anymore, then the only thing that I got left to do is wait.

I should reach and maintain the wanted vibration fairly soon (a day or 2) and see some results. If not then it's NAP time again. :twisted:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Really hope it’s gonna work Merlin !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Really hope it’s gonna work Merlin !
Yeah me too but I don't put any pressure on myself thinking that "it's today" or in 48 hrs, etc...because I always end up being disappointed. I just find it funny that I don't seem to have anything to clear but does that mean that I will get my goal today or tomorrow? I don't know and don't want to go there until I see results on the roulette screen.

I'm pretty sure I cleaned every LBs (at least those affecting my health) because I can feel it but the thing I don't know is whether I have installed all the right PBs but then again, adding PBs using a Goal NAP is not a problem here.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

See what I mean?

Here's another one of these Youtube Recommended Videos talking about "Jumping Timelines" and once again :roll: she talks about feeling the emotions of the timeline you want to shift to. :evil:

She places the intention when she wakes up of "I want to ground the feeling of abundance" so maybe we need to do a NAP on acquiring this emotion that we need to have in order to shift to the track we want. :?

I don't have the choice, it keeps coming back over and over and over and over again. :roll:

Btw, I still don't see anything change around me even though I don't have anything to clear left
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well that wouldn’t be a surprise...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Well that wouldn’t be a surprise...
Maybe the surprise, if there is one, is waiting for me in January 2019 as in my soul and HM are FINALLY giving me a break and letting me shape my life like I want to this time. :roll:

At least 2018 will be the year that I fixed my Health issue. It started in 2013 with this year long Cleaning NAP but it's in 2018 that I finished the job.

Now that I will move to money NAPs associated with a new business, maybe this time it will work.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

On some of my 9 topics, there has been nothing left to clear regarding LBs in the past 3-4 days and one of these topics is Blue Eyes so I asked how many days I will see them and MT told me 10 days so basically 14 days after clearing all the LBs.

I asked if there was a way to speed this up and got a Yes and all I had to do was to add more PBs which I have been adding on all 9 topics for about a week but it looks like I didn't plant enough so I added more and now the Blue Eyes should come in 4 days.

Regarding Money and Roulette, I still have 1-2 LBs to clear every 3-4 hrs so it's not completely gone but it's coming to an end, at this rate, I would say 2-3 days max.

All this makes perfect sense.

I needed to clear ALL my LBs and either they or new ones kept coming back into the holes left when I uprooted them and I had to clear again right away which I didn't do in the past years and that would explain why I never got my main goals and as long as we have old or new LBs in our SM, we ain't going nowhere.

So this constant cleaning on a minute by minute basis that I've been doing for the past 2 months is coming to an end and now all I got left to do is implanting PBs using EC which I'm doing as we speak. The more I implant the faster I will to manifest my goal. We'll soon see if it's true.

I will give EC another week before switching to NAPs because I would prefer adding PBs and removing LBs using Emotion Code than using NAPs, it's much faster this way.

If I don't see any eye color change or better roulette results this week, I will switch to NAPs and do the same thing.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Let’s see what happens Merlin, I have faith !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Let’s see what happens Merlin, I have faith !
During the last 3 hrs I had absolutely NOTHING to clear on ALL TOPICS which is a first for me and MT is telling me that when I go to bed in about 9 hrs, that it was the last clearing day ever.

It could be a lie but again, I feel it in my health so now all I have to do is add enough PBs to reach and maintain the wanted vibration for all these goals. The faster I do this, the faster I should see results.