Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by Merlin »

Ratzfatz wrote:Merlin. Could you please check if the maximum frequency of your new track is higher than 5.35 :shock:
I'm getting from 5.00 to 5.42 and apparently, there are no other higher tracks!!! :shock:

There are also no 3.0 tracks so it's either the 4.0 tracks with the sabotage belief in it or the 5.0 track where you finally get ALL that you want.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Don't know if it is the shift, but today provided an awkward afternoon - headache out of nowhere, pain in the right eye for no reason, and overall was feeling like losing consciousness while driving, while I believe I am healthy and have not experienced such ever.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Don't know if it is the shift
MT says yes it's the shift but we all know MT :roll:

When you think about it, if MT was right and most of you guys were around 4.61, jumping to 5.0+ in less than a week might bring you some nasty symptoms.

I forgot about this because I kept on cleaning and cleaning every day via EC so I gradually moved up from 4.61 to where I am today in the 4.9+ so jumping to 5.0 is not a big jump for me now.

Let me know if anyone else out there who feel something too.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

My nose is blocked and I have had a pretty bad migraine since yesterday but we have air conditioning at work so I thought it was that !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:My nose is blocked and I have had a pretty bad migraine since yesterday but we have air conditioning at work so I thought it was that !
I started to have symptoms too. :shock:

I'm so happy! :lol: :lol: :SupNap:
Perun

Post by Perun »

Now that you mention it, my nose has been more runny than usual these two days. If this means something I have no idea. I'll do the request again today.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:Now that you mention it, my nose has been more runny than usual these two days.
I noticed that I get symptoms when my vibration changes, not just after some cleanup so that would be a nice coincidence that all of us get symptoms right after doing a HM Request that just does that.
Perun

Post by Perun »

Here's my new HM request line with a specific goal:

My dear HM, please shift me to a track where there is no sabotage belief, and when you shift me, remove all limiting beliefs and add positive beliefs at the TLR of this new track without the sabotage belief so that I have my goal of being 176 cm tall.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright good luck. :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok so far, no signs of progress for the beginning of day #4.

As I said earlier, the previous HM request was done on the 7th and the first 4/16 was seen late day #4, beginning of day #5 (Feb 12th at 1 Am).

So if we are all lucky, maybe THIS TIME :roll: you guys will wake up with a new good news just like last time.

Fingers crossed.