Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by Merlin »

Not sure if MT is joking me but it's telling me that in order for me to manifest this 3/16 goal, I need to not only disconnect myself from the "Life Theme" track and all its LBs on Money, Roulette, HM, etc.. but I also had to acquire PBs on 3 different topics (Roulette, Money and HM) which makes perfect sense to me.

I don't have the choice to believe it because this has been in my forum signature since a couple of years. :lol:

So the disconnecting from the life Theme part was done earlier today where I also acquire the PBs to shift to this 3/16 reality, then I learned that I had to acquire PBs on money (Minimum $500/month) because even removing my Money LBs doens't mean that I have acquired all the Money PBs to make roulette pay like I want to and now I learned that I also had to acquire all the PBs on the HM power of reality shifting.

Just to make sure, I asked if there was any other topics I had LBs left to clear or PBs left to acquire and got a... NO. :twisted:

So now it seems to be a question of time that all the acquired LBs boost my vibration to the 3/16 reality and I should see it.

Wish me luck. That would make it THE BEST XMAS of my life if that works. :SupNap:

This being said, Merry Xmas to all of you. :SupNap: :SupNap:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Merry Christmas Merlin ! Merry Christmas everyone ! May all of our wishes come true !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Merry Christmas Merlin ! Merry Christmas everyone ! May all of our wishes come true !
I believe we will know today if this Soul LBs clearing will work. I have a feeling about it. 8-)
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I’ll stay tuned !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

The shoulder is pretty low this morning so I can see that I have almost nothing left to clear. MT tells me that I am at 60% of the way and I should finish the day at 100% at the turn of Midnight so that would be a fantastic Xmas present if it turns out to be true of course.

We'll see... 8-)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

There was this phase yesterday where I asked if I missed something and got a YES and it was on adding PBs on a couple topics (Money, Roulette, and HM) but today I don't have anything to remove or add.

It could be a joke but the arm is 99.5% gone and I believe that it should be totally gone in a couple of days because there seems to be nothing left to clear.

We'll see... Maybe it's not a Xmas gift but a New Year's gift! :roll:
Fleur de Lis

Post by Fleur de Lis »

Hello! Merry Xmas to everyone on this forum!

I was reading through the latest posts on cleaning the PBs at the soul level. Does this mean I need to start another NAP? I was just starting with the Pounding Effect Cleaning NAP, but I can change right away since it's only been a couple of days of the pounding effect NAP.
Your Soul has now totally disconnected from this present life theme along with all the beliefs associated with it so that your HM can now shift you to any other timeline where you easily manifest your goal

I am going to use the above mentioned lines Merlin, the ones you also use. However, I have a few questions regarding this new NAP:

1) As you mentioned the Flip Nap in one of your latest posts, should I add anything related to the job I want to attract to the lines mentioned above? Or should I continue cleaning the PBs and after they're completely cleared start a Goal Nap?
2) What format should be used with this NAP, 10-10?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Fleur de Lis wrote:Hello! Merry Xmas to everyone on this forum!

I was reading through the latest posts on cleaning the PBs at the soul level. Does this mean I need to start another NAP?
Not right now as I don't have any results from this Soul Cleaning yet.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

My shoulder pain is almost totally gone now so this tells me that most if not all of the LBs on all my 9 topics are gone because there is nothing left to clear.

However things are not going crazy over here, in fact, it still remains the same so I think I believe MT when it says that all my LBs are gone but what's now missing to see some changes are the lack of proper PBs.

It's as if my HM can now disconnect me from this "Loser Track" but because I still haven't defined PRECISELY where I want to go, I'm still stuck in this track. :roll:

Remember that LBs hold back your vibration but PBs are the ones that make you shift to this other reality that you want and if the rocket fuel is low, chances are you will get there but veeeeeeeeeerrrryyyyy ssslooooooooowwwwwlllyyy.

Now even if I'm not doing any more research on the LOA itself, in my Youtube recommended videos, I still see videos about how to shift to another reality and when I watch them, it's the "same old same old" stuff that we heard in the LOA where we must feel as if we have our goal which sucks because I feel like a fraud smiling and "be happy" having the goals that I don't have now.

What could save my ass though is that I remember Bashar say that EMOTIONS do not come first, BELIEFS do. He said that a Belief is just a definition and if you don't have a definition first, you can't have an emotion.

It's like someone telling you "I Love You" in Chinese. If you don't know what the person said, you can't have an emotion so it looks like we don't have to focus on "Emotions" (which is a great relief for me) and start to focus on BELIES or PBs as I call them.

So how do we acquire those beliefs you may ask? Well... That's where he talked about the HM because the HM can see other tracks and can see the one where you have your goal and can know the specific belief you have to match that specific vibration.

So you have to ask your HM to "Copy-Paste" in your SM "here" all the PBs that you have "over there".

I think the SM does the exact same thing when we do a Goal NAP asking to have this or that goal. The SM picks up the vibration of that goal and "downloads" the necessary PBs needed to shift and manifest that goal. I had a few NAPs that worked and never I have felt "a new emotion" before I manifested my goal so it was NOT ABOUT ACQUIRING NEW EMOTIONS and ALL about acquiring PBs.

I remember we did something similar in the past, asking our HM to install all our needed PBs but it failed mainly because we haven't removed all our LBs first.

Now that I seem to have cleared all my LBs, we'll see how it goes with the acquiring of PBs using the HM.

I will try this with EC until Jan 1st and then if I see nothing, I will do a NAP on this.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yeah we did try this before but then again we didn’t have all the pieces so I am hopeful this time !