Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Perun

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by Perun »

Fingers crossed! :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I just found out that I even have to implant again all the right PBs to get my goals (3/16 and 16/16) so this means that all the NAPs I did in the past month are worth nothing in this new track. :?

That's fine with me because it fits with this whole concept of shifting tracks. All those NAPs, cleaning LBs and adding new PBs were done in ANOTHER TRACK so it makes sense that when I arrived in this 5.0 track, I had to do it all again.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

How long would it take to implant these?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:How long would it take to implant these?
You would still need 2 days to ask the HM to shift you to a track where you have all the PBs and cleared all the LBs and then need 2 more days to shift to that track then you will either manifest your goal or will be able to start building yourself the missing beliefs that you will acquire yourself only through action like in my roulette case here.

The maximum PBs that I can acquire through a HM Request is a 3/16 or 1 win every 5 spins but then as I win once on every 5 spins, I will start to BELIEVE in my HM's ability to shift me more and more to the track where I win, no matter which number I bet on.

By believing more and more I will win once every 4 spins then once every 3 spins and so on all the way to winning on every bet I make.

After getting the 16/16 at roulette on every game I play (Step #1), I will build on this belief to ask my HM to shift me to a track where an object in my room changes color (Step #2) either instantly or when I wake up the next morning proving to me that again, my HM was able to shift me to a parallel track where this object color was a different one.

When you can instantly change color to anything you see, you then realize that you are not changing the colors of objects but SHIFTING to a parallel track where those objects already were a different color again believing more and more on your HM's power to shift you anywhere you want to go.

Then you arrive at Step #3 where you can ask your HM to shift you through space so that you go from one room to the next one instantly based on all the beliefs you acquired. If/when you reach that level, then you can ask your HM to shift you anywhere in time and space because from what I've learned not just on the spiritual side but on the science side either, reality is NOT based on TIME but rather based on the VIBRATION that you are vibrating at.

That moment you think about that was done 5 or 10 years ago was NOT done back in TIME but back at a DIFFERENT VIBRATION THAN RIGHT NOW and your HM can remake you vibrate at that same vibration and when he does *POOF*... you disconnect from this reality and reconnect with that specific moment 5-10 years ago.

From what I've learned, the vibration (Electro-magnetic Field) that we are in right now is what is sent to the atoms around us so by changing the EM field, you stop seeing the reality that you see now and start sending the exact same EM field to the atoms around you that you sent them 5-10 years ago and the reality, people and objects around you reappear in front of you just like they did 5 years ago.

Apparently, anyone here can reach this level by doing these HM request and practicing those 3 steps. That of course is if we are not still in a track with a sabotage belief at the core.

We will know that in less than 24 hrs.

Btw guys, you might want to bookmark this page/post because if I manage to shift soon, these 3 steps will be the last instructions I will give you to get your HM connection and build on your belief that he can shift you anywhere you want to go, you will just need to build the belief step by step.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I did some digging in the archive of the forum and found this thread posted on February 7th.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 390#p56021" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It was the first time I did a HM Request and this is what happened 6 days later. :lol:

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 500#p56135" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I like this quote I made here...
Merlin wrote:I may have to do more cleaning or shift to other tracks but it's not a matter of "IF" I will fully crack it one day anymore, it has now become a matter of "WHEN" I will fully crack it.
I was right on. This HM request technique worked but I need to shift to "other tracks" and that's what I will do now.

In other words, this HM Request stuff works but it takes a bit of time to take effect in 3D and now I understand that the progress was stalled because of the Sabotage Belief left at the core of this track we were in.

I don't know if we really are in this 5.0 track or if MT is still joking me around because I may still be in another track where there is a Sabotage Belief and telling MT to tell me that I'm in the 5.0 while I'm not and if that's the case, that won't matter, I will continue to make those HM request until I see better and better results.

From now on, I will make it my main manifestation technique, NAPs have now taken the back seat.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok so it's passed midnight and still no signs of 3/16 but before I give up all hope I will wait until day #6 (Sept. 1st) passes by because that's what it took last time before I saw any results from this HM request.

Hopefully, something will happen before then.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Btw guys, don't be too disappointed here, the information telling me that it would work at midnight came out BEFORE I arrived at this 5.0 track so was it that surprising to get another lie coming from this track that still had a Sabotage Belief in it? I'm probably not even in this 5.0 as we speak and will only get there in a few days from now, who knows.

I did the digging that I talk above just to see when I did the last HM request and the 1st time was on this Feb 7th day and it started to move only 5 days after (Feb. 12th) so it's not over yet.

This is the first 4/16 I had after the beginning of this HM request and 2 more were to come in the next 24 hrs.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 460#p56102" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

So the asking part - is it still three times a day, one hour apart, for two days?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:So the asking part - is it still three times a day, one hour apart, for two days?
Yup.

Example..

Monday 1 PM
Monday 2 PM
Monday 3 PM

Tuesday 10 AM
Tuesday 11 AM
Tuesday 12 PM
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

And do we still ask him to clean LBs and add PBs at TLR in order to shift us to a new track or just “shift me to a new track that is bla-bla, mate”?