Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:
Perun wrote:My worry is that our HM won't listen to us, that it's fickle. Does it listen to us unconditionally?
I have the same worry as you, especially since I have not seen any progress in any area since supposedly moving to a better track in 2019.
Yeah but like I said above, because you didn't clean as deep as I did, you will need to do multiple shifts to get to the track where something less destructive will be visible.

For example, I am at 4.94 right now arriving at 5.0 when I wake up tomorrow but you guys aren't near this point according to MT.

Let's see, normally, if you are not at 4.94 you shouldn't be able to read it but who cares, I'll post your track vibration anyway. That should give you a clue where you are at right now...

Perun: 4.61
Agentsmith: 4.61
Virgo: 4.71

Maybe Virgo is ahead because she did A LOT of Cleaning NAPs, who knows but even so, you all are far away from the 5.0 track so like I said, DO MULTIPLE REQUESTS for the next month. Just don't fuck up and forget about it because THAT will be THE REASON why you can't manifest shit.

Oh and BTW, NO your HM will NOT trick you, it's the other half of you remember that. It feels all the arrow your other half (CM) shoots itself in the foot. because it feels your pain, it will listen to you but as long as you ask him otherwise he can't help you if you don't ask.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

I can still read that you are at 4.94. Oh man, this is so mind-twisting.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:I can still read that you are at 4.94. Oh man, this is so mind-twisting.
Yeah but from what I get, somehow, you read this at 4.61 even though I post it at 4.94. Maybe you temporarily raise your vibration to 4.94 to read it or I lower mine to 4.61. Who knows.

Anyway, who cares, just make the request to shift to the 5.0 Track apparently ONLY ONE REQUEST will be needed for that jump.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Wow that’s cool ! I’ve been doing a lot of meditation and energetic therapies lately so maybe that also helped !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Wow that’s cool ! I’ve been doing a lot of meditation and energetic therapies lately so maybe that also helped !
Yup but anything under 5.0 is not good so you better do that 5.0 request ASAP. It should be the only and last HM request you will ever need.

Fingers crossed. :SupNap:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Just did ! Fingers crossed !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Good luck. I should reach 5.0 when I wake up so I don't know if I will start to see anything at the roulette right away but I can wait... what else is new here? :? :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT just told me now that below 5.0, all the track swill have this Sabotage Belief in it at the core so if you want to manifest what you want, I strongly suggest your ask your HM to shift you to this 5.0 track, whatever that means.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I just learned that even when I reach 5.0 later today, I won't see any results at roulette because I will have just arrived at this other track and I will still need to clear all my LBs again on Money (I've been very good at this so that shouldn't take time) and because of that, I will still need 12 hrs to lock in the new vibration.

So at the earliest Wednesday to see anything happen.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright, so I finished my cleaning of all the topics (Health, Money, Physical Changes, MT, HM, etc...) in this new 5.0 track so now it's well... you guessed it... a waiting game so not much will be seen in the next 12 hours to lock in the new and improved vibration on all those topics.

12 hours will take me to Midnight Est. and then the progress should start to be visible so if you guys are lucky, you might get a good report from me when you wake up tomorrow.

So basically, in the next 24 hrs or so, we will be fixed on this 5.0 track.

I know I said this a 1000 times but hopefully this one is the LAST TIME I say "Fingers crossed". :evil: