Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:Btw! Thanks a lot for clarifying a lot of things that seemed confusing to me.
No problem but don't forget that regarding the LOA, we are all a bit confused too otherwise we would have manifested the life that we want a looooooooong time ago. ;)

I've said it many times in the past, this is not a regular LOA forum, it's more of private forum testing all kinds of ways to master this damn LOA and most of us don't have a clue if what we are doing now will work or not so... we test. :mrgreen:
mestro

Post by mestro »

Merlin wrote:
mestro wrote:Btw! Thanks a lot for clarifying a lot of things that seemed confusing to me.
No problem but don't forget that regarding the LOA, we are all a bit confused too otherwise we would have manifested the life that we want a looooooooong time ago. ;)

I've said it many times in the past, this is not a regular LOA forum, it's more of private forum testing all kinds of ways to master this damn LOA and most of us don't have a clue if what we are doing now will work or not so... we test. :mrgreen:
Yes! That's something different.I don't know how I came here what exactly was going in my mind xD all of sudden.
Maybe I was meant to reach here in some way and that's why I am here.

It feels great to be with like minded people and where such ideas and talks could be exchanged.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:It feels great to be with like minded people and where such ideas and talks could be exchanged.
If you have any ideas to test let us know because we are pretty soon running out of things to test here. :?
mestro

Post by mestro »

Merlin wrote:
mestro wrote:It feels great to be with like minded people and where such ideas and talks could be exchanged.
If you have any ideas to test let us know because we are pretty soon running out of things to test here. :?
Well,Sometimes manifestations could take time I guess.

What if you are on the right track but you are not manifesting it right away? Even if you are on the right track and manifesting what you want is taking some time and still you are believing that you are not on the right track maybe that's a LB that's keeping you back from what you want?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:What if you are on the right track but you are not manifesting it right away? Even if you are on the right track and manifesting what you want is taking some time and still you are believing that you are not on the right track maybe that's a LB that's keeping you back from what you want?
If you read my ebook you heard me talk that a Goal NAP that works takes about 10 days to manifest and I'm not the only one saying it. Other scientist and hypnotherapist like Teri Mahaney and James F. Cullinan also noticed that an audio message implanted during the night takes about 10 days to manifest.

The NAP 10 days is the time it takes to add the new PBs in the SM, to reach and maintain the vibration of the reality where you manifest your goal and a few hours after to manifest the goal in that parallel reality.

I've seen this dozens of times on this forum throughout the years but mostly for small goals. :( For big goals like my $10,000/month biz in 2004 and David's blond hair NAP, we both lost it all back after some time.

http://www.merlinworld.com/DavidNewHair.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mestro

Post by mestro »

Merlin wrote:
mestro wrote:What if you are on the right track but you are not manifesting it right away? Even if you are on the right track and manifesting what you want is taking some time and still you are believing that you are not on the right track maybe that's a LB that's keeping you back from what you want?
If you read my ebook you heard me talk that a Goal NAP that works takes about 10 days to manifest and I'm not the only one saying it. Other scientist and hypnotherapist like Teri Mahaney and James F. Cullinan also noticed that an audio message implanted during the night takes about 10 days to manifest.

The NAP 10 days is the time it takes to add the new PBs in the SM, to reach and maintain the vibration of the reality where you manifest your goal and a few hours after to manifest the goal in that parallel reality.

I've seen this dozens of times on this forum throughout the years but mostly for small goals. :( For big goals like my $10,000/month biz in 2004 and David's blond hair NAP, we both lost it all back after some time.

http://www.merlinworld.com/DavidNewHair.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I see,
Try using a dice or something and manifest like 3 sixes in a row using a dice?
Maybe that's a really small goal that could be manifested fast.

Does this sound cool?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:Try using a dice or something and manifest like 3 sixes in a row using a dice?
Been there done that. Small goal, big goal... it's all about LBs and not so much about the size of the goal.

I had a small breakthrough last year when I won 4 times in a row with my number #35.

To win ONCE by betting just one number, the odds are 1 in 38.
The odds to win TWICE in a row with that same number are 1 in 1,444.
The odds to win 3 times in a row with that same number are 1 in 54,872.

Finally, the odds to win 4 times in a row like I did here are 1 in 2,085,136. That's right 1 in 2 MILLION. :shock:

So I KNOW that it was from my HM because those odds are just impossible to beat but the LBs I had/have in my SM pulled me back to the loser track because roulette results came back to normal after that.

It's not just about clearing LBs but MAKING SURE THEY DON'T COME BACK and until we will know how to do just that, we will go nowhere.
Dec-23.jpg
mestro

Post by mestro »

Merlin wrote:
mestro wrote:Try using a dice or something and manifest like 3 sixes in a row using a dice?
Been there done that. Small goal, big goal... it's all about LBs and not so much about the size of the goal.

I had a small breakthrough last year when I won 4 times in a row with my number #35.

To win ONCE by betting just one number, the odds are 1 in 38.
The odds to win TWICE in a row with that same number are 1 in 1,444.
The odds to win 3 times in a row with that same number are 1 in 54,872.

Finally, the odds to win 4 times in a row like I did here are 1 in 2,085,136. That's right 1 in 2 MILLION. :shock:

So I KNOW that it was from my HM because those odds are just impossible to beat but the LBs I had/have in my SM pulled me back to the loser track because roulette results came back to normal after that.

It's not just about clearing LBs but MAKING SURE THEY DON'T COME BACK and until we will know how to do just that, we will go nowhere.
Dec-23.jpg

So,That means our LBs are limiting our vibrations and tune into the wrong frequencies at times.
Maybe,At times our logical mind takes over?

Also,I had received some results from the height subliminal the very first day I used it however,I stopped getting those later on.Maybe,I too got some LB that are stopping me now.

I am waiting for your results eagerly btw!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:So,That means our LBs are limiting our vibrations and tune into the wrong frequencies at times.
Yes LBs are beliefs and both limiting and positive beliefs will alter your overall vibration and that is like change radio station, it changes your frequency and you invisibly shift yourself to a different parallel reality that is better or worse depending on which belief is winning.
mestro wrote:I am waiting for your results eagerly btw!
Don't hold your breath too long here, we have been waiting for kick ass results here for many years now. :roll:
mestro

Post by mestro »

Merlin wrote:
mestro wrote:So,That means our LBs are limiting our vibrations and tune into the wrong frequencies at times.
Yes LBs are beliefs and both limiting and positive beliefs will alter your overall vibration and that is like change radio station, it changes your frequency and you invisibly shift yourself to a different parallel reality that is better or worse depending on which belief is winning.
mestro wrote:I am waiting for your results eagerly btw!
Don't hold your breath too long here, we have been waiting for kick ass results here for many years now. :roll:
I don't know if the 10 days manifestation process is for real.I mean we are constantly vibrating and at times we could shift to any of the realities at any moment the thing is we have to keep up the tuning process then why would we have to rely on the 10 day process.
Its like I would manifest a Rolls Royce Phantom in 10 days. (If the size of the goal doesn't matter)

This sounds really unrealistic to me.
Maybe its my belief,But its too hard to manifest something in just 10 days and that too such a big goal.