Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by Merlin »

It was similar to yesterday, where I had to boost the vibration of a few topics but this kinda slowed down 1-2 hours later. This means that I will not lock in this 330 vibration today as I will probably have to boost a few more topics tomorrow when I wake up too, probably even the morning after that.

We should be fixed by the end of the weekend.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

:shock:

I just discovered something great but as usual, I will test it and let you know if it works. In about 2-3 days from now.
Perun

Post by Perun »

Any new news?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:Any new news?
We should know more tomorrow.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok, it's tomorrow for me but for you in Europe it's been 2 days. Sorry for the delay.

I just woke up so I don't know yet if it will work but if it does, I will know within the next few hours.

It's funny that the conclusion of this LOA and SM Research would begin on the 10th anniversary of the creation of the forum back in 2009.

Anyway, I woke up with NOTHING to clear :shock: .Normally I got nothing to clear during the day but during the night, something always comes back and I have to clear stuff when I wake up but not this time so yeah, if something is going to work, it's today alright.

If I see any results today I will write a big new thread about it and will send a MASSIVE PM to ALL the 1000+ members of the forum for the past 10 years (those I haven't kicked out yet :lol: ) because this will be THE reason why the LOA worked sometimes but mostly WHY it failed.

What I found out was that at the core, below ALL the belief's roots was a limiting belief that I call "The Sabotage Belief". Another nickname I have for it is "The Plate" because it's at the bottom of it all. All our LBs are mounted on top of it no matter which LBs you are "served" in life.

I cleared that Sabotage Belief 2 days ago but spent the last 2 days clearing EVERYTHING ELSE again :roll: (Health, Money, Relationships, Physical Change, MT, Roulette, Higher Mind, etc...) and like I said, I woke up with nothing to clear so this could be the beginning of the end of the "Belief Boomerang" that always makes them come back again and again and again and again.

So, If something really does come up in the next minutes or hours then I will let you know about it but give me this weekend to see what happens. I should see LBs either come back or results kick in at roulette.

Fingers crossed guys... This could be "it". :twisted:
Perun

Post by Perun »

So if this works, we would have to introduce a line to our NAP to remove The Sabotage Belief?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:So if this works, we would have to introduce a line to our NAP to remove The Sabotage Belief?
Yup because it's BELOW the roots of all the LBs that you have on EVERY topic you may have. You will also have to clear it at the HM (TLR) level too otherwise it will come back.

For me, it created Money LB roots, no matter how I removed them, this sabotage belief was planting new Money LBs and because of that all my businesses failed 1 after the other, my relationships didn't last because who wants to stay with a guy who always ens up being broke (I even ended relationships because my business crashed and I didn't want to become a dad and be financially broke) and because I failed in everything, I got all those health issues.
SabotageBelief.gif
SabotageBelief.gif (23.74 KiB) Viewed 2015 times
Ratzfatz

Post by Ratzfatz »

I just released my sabotage belief "Nelson style" :mrgreen:

But I still wonder: Do you release all negative and limiting beliefs (e.g. regarding money) at once this way?
Do you test how many you have beforehand or do you just release them?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ratzfatz wrote:I just released my sabotage belief "Nelson style" :mrgreen:

But I still wonder: Do you release all negative and limiting beliefs (e.g. regarding money) at once this way?
Do you test how many you have beforehand or do you just release them?
I just hold the resistance until the SM is done clearing it and I repeat it for the HM to clear it at the TLR level too. When the resistance goes away and the arm drops, the clear has been done.

Then you have to wait about 12 hrs for the new vibration to stick permanently.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Happy 10th anniversary Merlinworld, at this time 10 years ago, you were born.

I don't know how it will end but we will know very soon I believe.

Merlin