Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
AgentSmith

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by AgentSmith »

But didn’t you clean that Sabotage belief in this reality?
I am getting a bit confused here, thought we were waiting for the results of that cleaning.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:But didn’t you clean that Sabotage belief in this reality?
I am getting a bit confused here, thought we were waiting for the results of that cleaning.
Yeah I know, that's what I wanted to talk to you about today. Hold on to your hats... MT dropped another bomb on me this morning.

Apparently, WE CAN'T CLEAR....ANY OF THESE SABOTAGE BELIEFS!!! :o

Why? Because of the pre-programmed "Life Theme" of that track. :evil:

We can clear all the beliefs we want but... if there is a Sabotage Belief at the core of this track, we can't help but see them all come back sooner or later.

At first I was pissed to learn this but it makes perfect sense. :geek:

MT told me that in THIS TRACK, the Sabotage Belief is 50% Iess intense and that was why I was able to see all BIG improvements not only on my health since the beginning of 2019 when we shifted from the Loser Track to this Success Track but better and better business ideas too leading me back to the Stock Market with this killer indicator that I created. This kind of stuff couldn't have happened in the Loser Track.

Remember that diagram here? Well, it's like we shifted from the Track #1 (Theme: Sabotage 93%) to Track #2 (Theme: Sabotage 50%) but NOTHING will work unless we shift back to AT LEAST Track #3 where there are no Sabotage Belief at the core of it all.

When we first asked our HM to shift us in Jan 2019, we were in the 1st track between 4.15 and 4.53 (see diagram below) and we all jumped successfully to the middle track and today MT is telling since yesterday that we have reached 4.92 but I didn't believe it because roulette results were not improving but that was NOT because of the 4.92 but because of the Sabotage Belief still present in this track.

To reach the limits of a track, you first need to clear EVERYTHING not just at the SM but also at the HM-TLR level which I did and once you have reached it, ONLY THEN... you can shift to another track (5.0+ where apparently my brother Claude has shifted and where all our goals will be manifest with no sabotage this time).

Well, I asked my 3 times yesterday and today, as I write this, I'm done with my 2nd one so only request left in 1 hour and then it's shifting time in about 2 days says MT.

We'll see about that. It may sound strange but to me, it's pure logic. Each track has a built-in theme (destiny) and you can't escape it unless you decide to shift to another track (free will) but until we do that....we're fucked here folks. :?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Make total sense... so I need to clear all LBs with a NAP before being able to access track #5 right ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Make total sense... so I need to clear all LBs with a NAP before being able to access track #5 right ?
Funny that you say this because that was what I was about to tell you.

At first I thought that we needed to clear ALL our LBs to reach the limit of each track and then ask the HM and OverSoul for a track transfer but apparently we don't. :shock:

That's a good thing because you guys don't know Emotion Code so it would take you forever to clear EVERY LB of EVERY topic using NAPs before asking your HM for a transfer.

Just asking the HM for a track transfer should be enough for you to shift to the other track. For me, because I cleared EVERYTHING, it should take me 2 days to get there but for you it will take the usual 6-7 days which is still nice but you may need to shift a few more times than me to get what you want. :?

MT is telling me that you guys will still need to shift at least 2 more tracks after this shift before all the sabotage beliefs are gone and those tracks let you attract and keep permanently any success you attract.

So my advice would be that you start today a 2 day request to shift to a better track and repeat that next Monday for about 3-4 weeks just to make sure.

For me however, when I leave this 4.92 "bottle" (because those tracks look like bottles" and arrive a the 5.0 one, all I need to do is to gain all the PBs on my HM ability to instantly shift by playing roulette and getting more and more wins. Then when I trust in the ability of my HM to shift me to any track that I want to, I won't need to do the 3 requests for 2 days in a row to the HM, I will just snap my fingers and *POOF*... I will shift.

Btw, I have done my 3rd and final request now so can't wait to see how it turn out in a couple of days.

Stay tuned. ;)
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

What is the wording you use for that HM request?
And since you are ahead of us, if you jump to another track in 2 days, we would not know until we jump too? Or am I getting this wrong?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:What is the wording you use for that HM request?
And since you are ahead of us, if you jump to another track in 2 days, we would not know until we jump too? Or am I getting this wrong?
I just learned that it's 2 days after the BEGINNING of the request so it should be tomorrow for me since my 1st day was yesterday.

Yeah you wouldn't know because everyone around you matches your vibration and no matter where you jump, you will always see other versions of them wherever you land.

MT has been telling me for years to NOT CARE about everyone around me because we NEVER speak to the same person twice even if you see them the next day because we are CONSTANTLY shifting to other tracks and we meet other versions of them all the time.

I still don't understand it and will probably won't get it until I start shifting but it will take some "getting used to" for me to shift and not care about who I leave behind.

One test I will do is get a tripod, put a camera on it filming me on a chair as I shift else where like on a beach and then come back and see what happened to that version of me that was sitting on the chair as I shifted. If there is still a version of me there then that will give me some comfort because everyone I left behind (family, friends, you on this forum, etc...) will still have a version of me to talk to. :lol:

I guess we will soon find out. I still have to build my "HM shifting ability belief" and you can do that too with roulette. It's just that you will need to clear yourself via NAPs and when it's all cleared and you have implanted all the right PBs to win more and more on whatever number you bet now, before those LBs come back, you will build your "instant shifting belief" and believe more in your HM to shift you to the track where you win more and more and then the HM start to take control of your vibration and where you land.
Ratzfatz

Post by Ratzfatz »

1. In the upper picture you show vibration in Hz (111, 222...), in the lower picture vibration is on a scale from 4.15 to 5.35
Where do these different scales come from? What do they mean?

2. I also wonder: what would be the wording of the request this time?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ratzfatz wrote:1. In the upper picture you show vibration in Hz (111, 222...), in the lower picture vibration is on a scale from 4.15 to 5.35
Where do these different scales come from? What do they mean?
The 111 and 222 Hz don't mean anything, they are just there to show you that you live in multiple parallel realities each one with a different vibration.

As for the 4.15-4.53 (Loser Track), the 4.61-4.92 (Success Track) and the 5.0 track where we get what we want, those are number that I asked MT to give me. I asked them to get a reference as to where I am regarding the vibration of the track itself (not the vibration of my body which seems to be at 330 000 Hz).
Ratzfatz wrote:2. I also wonder: what would be the wording of the request this time?
The request to your HM can be spoken with words but for me, it was just putting on a resistance on my arm and telling my HM to clear all the LBs and add all the PBs needed to shift me to the track where I will not have any sabotage beliefs anymore so that I can finally manifest what I want and when the resistance stops and my arm falls down, the request is done.

So you can say to your HM in your head....

"...Can you clear all the LBs and add all the PBs needed at the TLR level to shift me to the track where I don't have a sabotage belief anymore and where I can manifest what I want"

Once again, you do that every hour for 3 hours straight (ex: 1Pm, 2Pm and 3Pm) and then repeat the process tomorrow so you have 2 days in a row of this for a total of 6 requests.

For you guys, I would do those 6 requests on a weekly basic for the next month so that you shift 3-4 tracks away from this one. Shifting just once might not be enough as we know now.
Perun

Post by Perun »

My worry is that our HM won't listen to us, that it's fickle. Does it listen to us unconditionally?
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Perun wrote:My worry is that our HM won't listen to us, that it's fickle. Does it listen to us unconditionally?
I have the same worry as you, especially since I have not seen any progress in any area since supposedly moving to a better track in 2019.