Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:Maybe its my belief,But its too hard to manifest something in just 10 days and that too such a big goal.
Well with that belief you ain't gonna go very far. :lol:

The key is not just to reach a vibration but to maintain it. Just like Wendy said in this video, we cannot drop in vibration, we have to maintain it to STAY in the track where we manifest our goal.

So with a belief like that, you may reach it with a NAP but you will have doubts and disbeliefs about getting that car and *BOOM* you just crashed your vibration and wonder why you can't manifest your goal.

Like I said, manifesting a goal is not just adding PBs but making sure we don't have LBs pulling us back into the loser tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPAIQ6jy1e8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPAIQ6jy1e8[/youtube]
mestro

Post by mestro »

Merlin wrote:
mestro wrote:Maybe its my belief,But its too hard to manifest something in just 10 days and that too such a big goal.
Well with that belief you ain't gonna go very far. :lol:

The key is not just to reach a vibration but to maintain it. Just like Wendy said in this video, we cannot drop in vibration, we have to maintain it to STAY in the track where we manifest our goal.

So with a belief like that, you may reach it with a NAP but you will have doubts and disbeliefs about getting that car and *BOOM* you just crashed your vibration and wonder why you can't manifest your goal.

Like I said, manifesting a goal is not just adding PBs but making sure we don't have LBs pulling us back into the loser tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPAIQ6jy1e8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPAIQ6jy1e8[/youtube]

I see, so I am thinking to use a NAP like "I am clearing all my LBs at subconscious,conscious and soul level and replacing them with PBs ,every morning if I throw a dice and six shows up the universe will show that I am in the right vibration"

How about this?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:I see, so I am thinking to use a NAP like "I am clearing all my LBs at subconscious,conscious and soul level and replacing them with PBs ,every morning if I throw a dice and six shows up the universe will show that I am in the right vibration"

How about this?
First do the HM reality track request for 2 days first to make sure you are not in a losing track anymore because just like me with the 4 wins in a row, you might see those sixes but when you go with bigger goals, you won't go anywhere.
mestro

Post by mestro »

Merlin wrote:
mestro wrote:I see, so I am thinking to use a NAP like "I am clearing all my LBs at subconscious,conscious and soul level and replacing them with PBs ,every morning if I throw a dice and six shows up the universe will show that I am in the right vibration"

How about this?
First do the HM reality track request for 2 days first to make sure you are not in a losing track anymore because just like me with the 4 wins in a row, you might see those sixes but when you go with bigger goals, you won't go anywhere.
Means I would say my HM "I am clearing all my LBs at soul,subconscious and conscious level and replacing those with PBs" I'll do this for 2 days right.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:Means I would say my HM "I am clearing all my LBs at soul,subconscious and conscious level and replacing those with PBs" I'll do this for 2 days right.
Not "I am cleaning" because it's not you the physical body doing the cleaning, it's your HM so you need to tell your HM to do the cleanup here.

I would just talk to my HM telling him...

"Hey man, can you please clear up all the LBs that are pulling me back into any loser tracks and plant all PBs at the TLR level to shift myself into the winning tracks? Thanks"

Something like that...

Once again, you say this once every hour for 3 hours straight (ex: 1 PM, 2 PM and 3 PM) and then you repeat that the next day for a total of 6 HM requests. Then wait 4 more days for a total of 6 days for the TLR programming to come down into 3D.
mestro

Post by mestro »

Merlin wrote:
mestro wrote:Means I would say my HM "I am clearing all my LBs at soul,subconscious and conscious level and replacing those with PBs" I'll do this for 2 days right.
Not "I am cleaning" because it's not you the physical body doing the cleaning, it's your HM so you need to tell your HM to do the cleanup here.

I would just talk to my HM telling him...

"Hey man, can you please clear up all the LBs that are pulling me back into any loser tracks and plant all PBs at the TLR level to shift myself into the winning tracks? Thanks"

Something like that...

Once again, you say this once every hour for 3 hours straight (ex: 1 PM, 2 PM and 3 PM) and then you repeat that the next day for a total of 6 HM requests. Then wait 4 more days for a total of 6 days for the TLR programming to come down into 3D.

Sounds cool!
Btw! I have a question why I have to ask my HM to do this every 1 hour and that too thrice in a day?
Ill start this today at night most probably.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:Btw! I have a question why I have to ask my HM to do this every 1 hour and that too thrice in a day?
It could be a joke but it's coming from MT and from my HM. Like I said, here we don't think, we test, that's the only way to know for sure what works.

You can wait a week and I will tell you if it's working or you can test it yourself.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Btw guys, today is my 6th day requesting an MT signal getting answers exclusively from my HM and I just asked when will I see this reliable MT and the answer was ...75% odds that it starts Saturday (tomorrow for me) and 100% by Sunday.

We'll see about that, once again, fingers crossed. :SupNap:
mestro

Post by mestro »

Merlin wrote:
mestro wrote:Btw! I have a question why I have to ask my HM to do this every 1 hour and that too thrice in a day?
It could be a joke but it's coming from MT and from my HM. Like I said, here we don't think, we test, that's the only way to know for sure what works.

You can wait a week and I will tell you if it's working or you can test it yourself.
I just did MT and I got it as "Once a week,One time" means I could just ask my HM once a week,one time and continue listening to my NAPs in the meanwhile.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:I just did MT and I got it as "Once a week,One time" means I could just ask my HM once a week,one time and continue listening to my NAPs in the meanwhile.
Like I said, here we don't think, we test, that's the only way to know for sure what works.

So you test the once a week 1 time and I will test the 3 times a day 2 days straight.