General Questions On OBE

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Wyatt Halls

General Questions On OBE

Post by Wyatt Halls »

Hi Merlin,
I appreciate your determination to over the years to crack the LOA and jump into parallel realities at will. You have been a inspiration in my life.
You helped me not to settle with the regular classical mainstream LOA teaching of “Just think positive and everything will manifest to you.” You have shown me what works and does not work through your many tests. You have given me concepts and ideas that I would have not come up myself. I have enjoyed your hearing about your journey through the removal of LB and the implanting of PB as well as the NAP scripts you use.
My focus right now is more on OBE’s rather than N.A.P.S at the moment. I would like to hear about your experiences with it.
So I have a few questions for you:
1. Have you successfully had OBE’s? If so what did you learn from the experience? If not what do you think prevents you from having a OBE’S usually?
2. Have you studied any of Robert Monroe books or even heard of the Robert Monroe Institute? If so what are your thoughts about it? (This groups seems focus on OBE experiences)
3. You seem to like some of Bashar’s stuff. Have you had a session with Bashar? What would you need to make it happen?
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: General Questions On OBE

Post by Merlin »

Wyatt Halls wrote:1. Have you successfully had OBE’s? If so what did you learn from the experience? If not what do you think prevents you from having a OBE’S usually?
I had a LD or Lucid Dream once but it didn't last more than 30 secs. LDs are similar to OBEs as you are out of your body in the astral plane flying to wherever you want to go.

I don't know what prevents you from having an OBE other than your Subconscious or Higher Mind stopping you from whatever reason but we tried multiple times to do those LDs or OBEs to reach what Bashar calls the TLR or Template Level Reality and reprogram our life's future events but we never made it work.

https://vimeo.com/204063687" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wyatt Halls wrote:2. Have you studied any of Robert Monroe books or even heard of the Robert Monroe Institute? If so what are your thoughts about it? (This groups seems focus on OBE experiences)
Yes of course, anyone who did any research on OBEs or Astral Travel will know about Monroe and his institute. I didn't read any of his "journey" books though but I'm sure they are good. I didn't go too deep into this research to manifest my goals because I knew that a lot of people would not even try to do that in the first place so I stick with NAPs that everyone can do.
Wyatt Halls wrote:3. You seem to like some of Bashar’s stuff. Have you had a session with Bashar? What would you need to make it happen?
I wanted to have one but he doesn't do Skype ones anymore, only live one on one session in person in LA and I live on the east coast so...