This is what brought me here!

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
mestro

This is what brought me here!

Post by mestro »

Hey everyone!
So,I've been searching about stuff like Binaurals,Subliminals and LOA lately.
I was googling that "Can I increase my height using LOA",I don't remember the place exactly but that's what brought me here.

I hope Ill get to learn some more about how can I make it actually happen and become 6ft tall.

Maybe someone can suggest me from where should I start?

Thanks! :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: This is what brought me here!

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:Maybe someone can suggest me from where should I start?
Not really because we haven't manifested our goals yet so we are still trying to crack this LOA from hell. :lol:

Stay tuned, maybe we will crack it soon.
mestro

Post by mestro »

Merlin wrote:
Not really because we haven't manifested our goals yet so we are still trying to crack this LOA from hell. :lol:

Haha! I just went through your ebook right now.

I am gonna use that for manifesting my desired height.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Haha! I just went through your ebook right now.

I am gonna use that for manifesting my desired height.
That book is wayyyyyy outdated (2011) but it's still better than most LOA books out there. :lol:

Good luck..
mestro

Post by mestro »

Thanks man!

One thing,I just noticed on some of your posts that no matter what LB's will always pull us back in some way or the other.
But,How come than people from poor families become rich? I am pretty sure that they've been passed down some limiting beliefs but they still make it?

Maybe,thinking that LB's will limit us from achieving what we want is a LB in itself?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:Thanks man!

One thing,I just noticed on some of your posts that no matter what LB's will always pull us back in some way or the other.
But,How come than people from poor families become rich? I am pretty sure that they've been passed down some limiting beliefs but they still make it?

Maybe,thinking that LB's will limit us from achieving what we want is a LB in itself?
That's what we are trying to confirm these days.

The theory is really weird especially for people who don't like metaphysical and spiritual topics but based on years of research I came up with this theory...

Science is starting to know more about this but in the spiritual community, this has been known for centuries and I'm talking about parallel realities and parallel versions of you.

Apparently, we have a body and each body has a soul but what most people don't know (including me until recently) is that we have above the soul what is called "The Oversoul" which is like the big boss up there for not just this version of you but many other versions of you living in parallel realities.

The main goal of the oversoul is to extract the most out of you and to do that, it splits itself into multiple versions of you each one living in a reality that has a specific pre-programmed "Life Theme" (- $1 Million track, -$10K, $0 +$10K and +$1 Million tracks shown in the diagram below).

So in one track you can be born poor and stay poor, in another track you can be born poor too but in this track you can make up to $10,000/month and in another track go up in the millions, etc...

It all depends in the track you are born in and by asking my Subconscious Mind, I learned that I was in a track with over 93% sabotage in all areas of life so no matter what I touched, it turned to crap and failed.

I added the beliefs in 2004 to shift to a more positive track where I was making up to $10,000/month but it didn't last and in less than 2 years I crashed right back down and any other biz project I tried to launch failed miserably.

I am now trying to remove the LBs that are specifically related to me being pulled back into this "loser track" so that if I start a biz project, I will not only shift to the track where $$$ pours in but also I won't have Lbs pulling me back so that I will lose it all back again.

With this information, you can go to the main thread here called "Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!" and skip to the last page and understand what we are talking about and testing these days...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 024#p56017" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers,

Merlin

mestro

Post by mestro »

Merlin wrote:
mestro wrote:Thanks man!

That's what we are trying to confirm these days.

The theory is really weird especially for people who don't like metaphysical and spiritual topics but based on years of research I came up with this theory...

Science is starting to know more about this but in the spiritual community, this has been known for centuries and I'm talking about parallel realities and parallel versions of you.

Apparently, we have a body and each body has a soul but what most people don't know (including me until recently) is that we have above the soul what is called "The Oversoul" which is like the big boss up there for not just this version of you but many other versions of you living in parallel realities.

The main goal of the oversoul is to extract the most out of you and to do that, it splits itself into multiple versions of you each one living in a reality that has a specific pre-programmed "Life Theme" (- $1 Million track, -$10K, $0 +$10K and +$1 Million tracks shown in the diagram below).

So in one track you can be born poor and stay poor, in another track you can be born poor too but in this track you can make up to $10,000/month and in another track go up in the millions, etc...

It all depends in the track you are born in and by asking my Subconscious Mind, I learned that I was in a track with over 93% sabotage in all areas of life so no matter what I touched, it turned to crap and failed.

I added the beliefs in 2004 to shift to a more positive track where I was making up to $10,000/month but it didn't last and in less than 2 years I crashed right back down and any other biz project I tried to launch failed miserably.

I am now trying to remove the LBs that are specifically related to me being pulled back into this "loser track" so that if I start a biz project, I will not only shift to the track where $$$ pours in but also I won't have Lbs pulling me back so that I will lose it all back again.

With this information, you can go to the main thread here called "Clearing At The... Soul Level!!!" and skip to the last page and understand what we are talking about and testing these days...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 024#p56017" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers,

Merlin

So, basically everything is destined according to you right? and nothing can be done about it at all?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

mestro wrote:So, basically everything is destined according to you right? and nothing can be done about it at all?
Not really.

The track is destined but you still have the free will to shift to another one.

This is what I am trying to do these days...
mestro

Post by mestro »

Merlin wrote:
mestro wrote:So, basically everything is destined according to you right? and nothing can be done about it at all?
Not really.

The track is destined but you still have the free will to shift to another one.

This is what I am trying to do these days...
I see, I hope you get the results you are wishing for.

Good luck Merlin!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Thanks. :D