NAPS allready recorded by another person

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Tobiwan

NAPS allready recorded by another person

Post by Tobiwan »

Hello,

im searching for allready recorded NAPs ready to download. I found that the more confident and believeable the speaker feels, the more the statements sink in for me. My voice is really emotionless and doesnt give me a save feeling. I want someone else who is confident and pleasant to listen to, like the lady voice from the thinkrightnow cds.
Is there anyone on this site who has shared their NAPs via audio download?
If yes i would gladly appreciate it if you share it with me.

Regards
Tobi
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: NAPS allready recorded by another person

Post by Merlin »

Tobiwan wrote:Hello,

im searching for allready recorded NAPs ready to download. I found that the more confident and believeable the speaker feels, the more the statements sink in for me. My voice is really emotionless and doesnt give me a save feeling. I want someone else who is confident and pleasant to listen to, like the lady voice from the thinkrightnow cds.

Regards
Tobi
Well you can do a search for Teri Mahaney on her site Change Your Mind.com. She started with Cassettes Tapes and then later on used CDs but I don't know if she knows that we are not in 1995. ;)
Tobiwan

Post by Tobiwan »

Merlin wrote:
Tobiwan wrote:Hello,

Regards
Tobi
Well you can do a search for Teri Mahaney on her site Change Your Mind.com. She started with Cassettes Tapes and then later on used CDs but I don't know if she knows that we are not in 1995. ;)
i tried it but didnt work for me. I dont like her voice
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Tobiwan wrote:i tried it but didnt work for me. I dont like her voice
Well I'm sorry I cannot help you on this because I always tell people to create their own NAP and also, to lower the volume so that you don't hear words, just a slight whisper so you cannot even hear yourself talk much less hear the tone of your voice.