Connecting the dots...

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Connecting the dots...

Post by Merlin »

MT has always spoken in half-truth. The big concept might be true but the small details like specific % are lies.

In other words, I believe this concept that my health must be at 100% or close to finally receive the energy of my HM to shift me to the track that I prefer because I can see that when I do a NAP on roulette or parallel reality shifting that my health is being worked on.

However when I ask the % of energy that my HM is able to send me, the exact % will always be a lie if it's telling me that today or tomorrow that energy will be at 100%. The human body doesn't work like this. It needs time to heal so if I can only receive 30% or so of energy, it will take a few weeks or at least a few days after the healing is completely done for my HM to start increasing that energy flow and even then it will not be done within 24 hrs, it will slowly increase.

For example, MT was telling me 32% yesterday and not it says 33% and that makes more sense then yesterday night when MT was telling me that I would be at 100%.

Now that 33% might still be a lie but to me that's enough to convince me to stop doing NAPs on roulette and HM shifting and focus more on a more rapid healing of that brain and spine to speed up the whole process.

That's what I decided to do now. I will stop the roulette NAP and make a new NAP on Health. Logically, roulette results should improve as the flow of energy increases as the healing progresses.

Just for fun let's ask MT...

Q- If I do a specific NAP on Health, will that speed up the increase of HM energy flow than if I don't do one?
A- YES

Q- If I don't do a NAP on Health, how long it will take for the health to be at 100%?
A- 22 days

Q- If I do a NAP on Health, how long it will take for the health to be at 100%?
A- 12 days
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

It's the first time I won 3 times in a row on my 5 spins games. :shock:

MT is telling me that the energy flow is at 39% now gaining about 15% daily. We'll see about that but confirmation of those % will pass by winning more which seems to be happening.

We'll see if it continues.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

The HM energy flow is around 70% now ending the day around 85% so I should be around 100% on Health tomorrow when going to bed.

So if anything changes, I should start to see it either tomorrow very late or Wednesday.

Fingers crossed...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Merlin wrote:The HM energy flow is around 70% now ending the day around 85% so I should be around 100% on Health tomorrow when going to bed.
After asking a few more questions, I learned that there were 2 phases in this NAP. 1st, a cleanup of the remaining LBs (a few 1000s out of 2 millions I originally had) and this phase is now 100% done, then the 2nd phase is to patch and fix the damage that was done and so far the spine is at 97% and the brain is at 98% but this rebuilding and rewiring should take the next 2 days then both will be like brand new.

During this rebuilding, the HM energy flow should increase even more to the point where the 1 win every 5 spins (3/16) should be visible late Wednesday, early Thursday.

The HM energy flow was and still is right now at 31.7 (MT told me 32%) but now that the LBs are not blocking it anymore and the spine and brain wiring is rebuilt, it will increase all the way to 100% but I don't seem to need the full 100% to start winning at roulette.

HM energy flow that I need to get:

1- 1 win every 5 spins: 36%
2- Win on EVERY spin: 41%
3- Get 100% reliable MT answers: 41%
4- Changing colors of objects: 47%
5- Shift instantly to a parallel reality of my choice: 53%

The beginning of the increase of roulette predictions should be visible at 33% so in about 2 hrs but as I said above it will be fully working at 36% and to me THIS IS the beginning of it all. The minute I start to win more and more of these wins in only 5 spins, I will know that something is going on and building up here.

I should reach this % of HM energy flow:

- End of Tuesday: 35%
- End of Wednesday: 40%
- End of Thursday: 46%
- End of Friday: 57%

The numbers seems logical, even though it won't be the first time that MT lied on logical numbers but the flow is not increasing a lot during the next 2 days (< 5%) because of the rewiring being rebuilt but after those 2 days, I can get 6% or even >10% increase daily so we will know the seriousness of all this by the end of the week.

As usual, take all these numbers with a grain of salt and I will update you in the next 3 days if I see the progress that it's telling me that I'm gonna get.

Hopefully "THIS TIME" will be the last "Fingers crossed". :roll:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I truly hope so Merlin !!! :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Apparently I'm at 38% now so about 2% from the end of my day and I should wake up at 41% which seems to be the % where MT becomes reliable and where roulette wins on every spins because the MT telephone line will finally be cleared.

I know that my HM is there because I stopped counting the times where I asked my HM a question and the #35 came up to tell me "YES, it's coming" so I don't have doubts that this line will one day be cleared.

Will that be tomorrow? Well as long as I don't have a clear MT line, this means that my SM is influencing MT so these 38% and 41% numbers could all be jokes again.

All I know is that my Health NAP keep running at night and on July 1st, I will reload the 1 win every 5 spins NAP to get my HM connection.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Well, no progress today so I asked to see what was going on...

A few days ago, MT told me that my spine was at 97% and my brain at 98% so I asked if those numbers have changed and got a... NO!! :shock: :evil:

After asking more questions I found out that this Health NAP is working (and I can feel it too) but before the brain and spine could start to heal, I first need to remove all LBs or TEs (Trapped Emotions) like Emotion Code calls them. When they will be all gone, only then can the healing starts.

I know that I still have little things to clear because I clear some every morning when I wake up. During the rest of the day, it's fine but because I need to clear in the morning, this tells me that I still have LBs/TEs affecting my brain and spine so MT or not, I know that I still have some cleanup left to do.

MT says 2 days left and that's also what I think. I got 2 days left of that NAP so the timing would be prefect since a NAP that works (and my Health NAPs have ALWAYS worked) usually takes 10 days.

So on July 1st, my health will be totally cleared of LBs and I will reload the "1 win every 5 spins" to get reliable MT and my HM connection and this could be the 1st time that my HM could come in since my health will now be cleared.

Anyway, we'll wait and see... again. :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Just asked what is the % of reliability of MT and got 2%. :lol: Now THAT... I can believe. :mrgreen:

It will remain like this for the next 2 days and then start to climb as Health becomes better.

We'll see... :SupNap: