Connecting the dots...

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Connecting the dots...

Post by Merlin »

Recently, I've been playing this "connecting the dots" game by asking MT all kinds of questions.

If you've been on this forum for many years, chances are you may have heard me say that back in 2007-2010 I had similar symptoms to my brother who had a brain cancer. My head was spinning for 20 seconds straight and I would almost fall down when I was either turning my head too fast or too far down.

I never went to the hospital to get a scan because I knew that if I saw those tumors that MT told me I had (2 in the brain and 2 in the spine) that it would be hard for me to get rid of them so I healed myself with NAPs and Emotion Code. The sad part is that I will never know if I really had those tumors but with those symptoms and the fact that I was spitting blood when I would go biking or forcing when bending down, were to me kinda little confirmations that this could be true.

The reason why I say this is because when I did a NAP on money or to shift tracks with my Higher Mind, I would get sick and had to stop this NAP to restart a Health NAP to get better and when I was feeling good, I would restart the Money NAP and would get sick and stop it again to restart the Health NAP. I played this stupid game of switching these 2 NAPs for about 2-3 years if not more.

I tell you this because these days, when I do a NAP to win at roulette or the stock market, I feel tingling in my spine and the back of my head as if something was healing.

When I ask MT about it, it says YES, it's healing. Those 4 cancers are long gone but they left a mess in my spine and brain and now everything has to be rewired and brought back to new... otherwise... my HM will not be able to shift me anywhere. :shock:

Wait....WHAT??? :evil:

To be able to understand why, I needed to piece up together a bunch of things that I have done in the past years so follow me in this crazy quest for answers.

A few years ago, MT told me that I need to be in perfect health for my HM to shift me to other tracks but it's only now that I understand why and for that, we need to go back into the past years of research both on the LOA and in spirituality starting with the most popular video on my YT channel where Greg Braden says that the EM field of the heart is sending both electric and magnetic fields to the atoms around us and this is what creates and changes our reality.

So where does that energy field that goes to the heart comes from?

The answer is... from the Higher Mind... remember this diagram?

So when you want something, your HM sends you this energy, it's picked up by the brain and the heart and is sent out to the EM fields of the atoms around you changing instantly your reality.

Remember this research on the spiritual side where I found this Merkaba thing?

I learned last year there that there was a Human Ascension to this 4D-5D Earth and that we will be able to manifest whatever we want at this level when the sun gives off this massive corona discharge.

The role of the Merkaba is to catch and absorb all this massive energy from the sun and channel it into our brain and spine and into our 7 chakras. The heart would then pickup this massive flow of energy and send it out to the atoms around us reshaping them into the reality that we prefer.

At this point our Higher Mind can takes us anywhere we want...

Now... whether all this is true or not remains to be seen but I connected all those dots when MT told me that my brain and spine is healed at 89% and only when I arrive at 100% that I will be able to win at roulette or the stock market because the blockages that I still have in the brain and spine doesn't allow the full flow of energy for my HM to shift me to the track that I want. :shock:

It would also explain why I feel some tingling in my head and spine when I do a NAP to attract money or make my HM shift me to another track.

The energy flow passing through my spine is only at 32% right now. :(

What I need right now is some Drano... :lol:

VirgoShowgirl

Re: Connecting the dots...

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Oh wow, I remember all that ! So shall we start with a NAP to restore the energy flow first ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Oh wow, I remember all that ! So shall we start with a NAP to restore the energy flow first ?
From what I've learned, if you have a healthy brain and spine, the energy can only be blocked by LBs and when you clear them, the HM energy can now flow.

Now you may tell me that cleaning is all we've done here but that was back when we were in the Loser Track. Apparently we are not there anymore and now when we clear those LBs, they don't come back.

MT is telling me that my Health issues should be all gone by the end of the week so if that's true then my HM could finally start to shift me and one of my 1st shift will be to the track where MT is 100% reliable so that I can have all the answers we all need to go on to manifest our goals.

Stay tuned as usual...
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Good - one of my health issue came back, and as I’ve been off NAPs for a while I was wondering if I should do anything
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Good - one of my health issue came back, and as I’ve been off NAPs for a while I was wondering if I should do anything
I don't think so.

Besides, you haven't removed any LBs related to "HM Instant parallel reality shifting" so even with a perfect health, your HM won't shift you right now unless you do a Cleaning NAP just on this and then you will need to play roulette to acquire bit by bit the PBs to believe in your HM's ability to shift you everywhere you want to.

I don't think this insta shifting stuff is for you. What you want is to manifest your goals and for that, a simple cleaning NAP should do the trick. Then you acquire the PBs for that goal.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

So long story short, are we now moving to Cleaning NAPs, if one is healthy? I thought your PB NAP test on trading was working?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:So long story short, are we now moving to Cleaning NAPs, if one is healthy? I thought your PB NAP test on trading was working?
Like I told Virgo, until I got my full HM connection and 100% reliable MT, I can't tell you what to do. Your guess is as good as mine.

It looks like we have shifted away from the Loser Track but I am not 100% certain of it.

My trading is working alright but I asked this morning if I will get the Million $ and got a NO. :shock:

That's because the blockages that I had in my brain and spine were mostly the cause of my financial down fall and I needed to not only clear the LBs causing those which I did in the past years and even this year but I need to rebuild my spine almost like new to handle to high flow of energy that I will apparently need to shift to parallel realities that are drastically different then this one here and that includes the Million $ track.

MT is telling me that things could block again around $25,000 and up and that would also be why at the roulette, I get many wins within those 5 spins but it's not steady. I can't seem to reach that new "High Vibration" track.

Things should improve this week and if not, I will do a NAP just on Health to finish to job that has already started because I can feel it in my head and spine.

Hopefully by the end of June we will be fixed and I will have answers for all of you.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT is telling me that regarding my health, both the LBs affecting my brain and spine are almost gone but it will take me about 36 hrs to see the difference.

Right now, the HM energy flow passing thought my brain and spine is still at 32% and will still be at this level until Thursday morning when it should finally be safe for me to start receiving more of my HM energy.

If this is true, then the first thing that should confirm this is roulette by winning more and more times in a row.

It has to be the last piece of the LOA puzzle because I can see my financial situation getting better. I just received a new credit card out of the blue when I didn't ask for it while last year I applied for some and they all turned me down so I know that my financial vibration is climbing so something is moving alright but I didn't know why until I connected all the dots.

I haven't done a NAP on Money for over a year now so the only thing that would explain it is that brain and spine healing coming from this HM NAP and all the EC clearing I've done on myself so that my HM can come in and shift me away to a better track.

So first it was the endless downloading of the sabotaging LBs coming down from the OverSoul > Soul > HM > SM and then affecting my finances here in this 3D reality. To get rid of this sabotage I had to ask everyone upstairs to shift me away from this "Loser Track" and into this "Success Track" that we are supposedly in today.

Then I needed to clear the LBs related to Money and by doing a NAP on the Stock Market, Roulette and HM shifting, only then my brain and spine started to heal themselves.

That's when I connected the dots and realized that my Financial problems came from my health and these brain and spine issues and by clearing them, things are finally moving here.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I can believe this 95% number that MT is giving me regarding the removal of the LBs on my brain and spine because I can feel that it's going away so it could be possible that they will all be gone this afternoon in about 2-3 hrs from now.

However, I have a hard time believing that the HM energy flow passing in my spine that is still at 32% right now will suddenly jump and be around 100% by the time I go to bed.

Anyway, we are the 20th so it's time to put the "win once every 5 spins" NAP back on for another 10 days. If the Health Cleaning is not complete then this NAP should finish it. The healing has to come from this NAP because as I said above, I haven't done a NAP on Health.

When the healing is complete, then the HM energy can start to increase.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

As expected, my health is getting better but my roulette results didn't explode to see the 16/16. So my HM didn't come in yesterday.

MT is telling me that it will be today but it's just lies again.

Logically, if my health was really THE CAUSE that my HM couldn't come in, then my HM should wait a few days after my brain and spine are totally healed before sending me this huge energy flow.

Anyway, I have restarted this win every 5 spins NAP and we'll see in the next few days how things evolve.