Fictional Worlds

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
worldjumper

Fictional Worlds

Post by worldjumper »

Hi I'm new here. I was going to post this question on the matrix energetics board, but they take a long time to approve accounts. What I'm asking is, how would I use Matrix Energetics to go to, or travel to other "fictional" parallel universes, like harry potter, or a world where batman exists, or a world where thanos exists. How exactly would I do this?
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Fictional Worlds

Post by Merlin »

worldjumper wrote:Hi I'm new here. I was going to post this question on the matrix energetics board, but they take a long time to approve accounts. What I'm asking is, how would I use Matrix Energetics to go to, or travel to other "fictional" parallel universes, like harry potter, or a world where batman exists, or a world where thanos exists. How exactly would I do this?
Forget it, you don't have the belief to do that major parallel reality shift.

Have you done one of their "2 points" yet to either healed yourself or someone else?
worldjumper

Post by worldjumper »

I already have a solid method for jumping. The method will 100% work as we create all of reality. I have yet to do it. I've been at this for years. I'm just wondering if I can apply matrix energetics, or something, to my method?
worldjumper

Post by worldjumper »

And no I haven't done anyone 2 points. I don't want to be a healer
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

worldjumper wrote:I already have a solid method for jumping.
Please explain...
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Are you going to explain your method?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Are you going to explain your method?
I read his pdf and the guy talks about going into meditation and focus on where you want to shift to.

Yeah right! :roll:

OBVIOUSLY the guy doesn't have any LBs at the SM level otherwise he wouldn't have even started writing this stupid book.

Hey, if you can get into a meditative state and bypass not just your CM but ALSO your SM and all it's LBs... wow, PLEASE come back here and let us know HOW the hell you did that because next month, it will be the 10th anniversary of this forum and I have yet to figure out HOW to bypass those damn LBs from hell. :evil:
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

Merlin wrote:
MonsterLord wrote:Are you going to explain your method?
I read his pdf and the guy talks about going into meditation and focus on where you want to shift to.

Yeah right! :roll:

OBVIOUSLY the guy doesn't have any LBs at the SM level otherwise he wouldn't have even started writing this stupid book.

Hey, if you can get into a meditative state and bypass not just your CM but ALSO your SM and all it's LBs... wow, PLEASE come back here and let us know HOW the hell you did that because next month, it will be the 10th anniversary of this forum and I have yet to figure out HOW to bypass those damn LBs from hell. :evil:
Do you have a link to the PDF? You never know where you might find something useful even if buried on heaps of cute information.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:Do you have a link to the PDF? You never know where you might find something useful even if buried on heaps of cute information.
Here you go, have a blast ;)

Believe it or not the ebook is 35 MB!

It's mostly screenshots of an ebook he wrote.

https://web.archive.org/web/20070630073 ... linski.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;