High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

What I found yesterday night was that the remaining LBs were getting in my system by testing all the cracks I have on my body and all the main topics I cleared and they were able to enter, infect me and crash my vibration just a bit (from 330 to 320) but enough to stop me from maintaining the 1/16 vibration.

That's ok, it may be a test from my HM to make sure I patch all the cracks so that this upcoming super high vibration won't go to waste.

I managed to bring everything back up to 330 so I will restart the tests around 1 PM so in about 90 minutes from now.

We'll see how it goes...

MT is still telling me that I have acquired all the 1,313 PBs to reach and maintain permanently the 1/16 goal vibration and that I have right now a total of 1,531 PBs right now on my way to my next target, the 2/16 PBs with a total of 2,814 that I should reach after 2 sets of 10 games where the 1/16 average will be achieved on both.

Once I have reached that point the 16/16 will come within the next hour. With a bit of luck, you guys in Europe might go to bed with a cracked LOA. 8-)

Fingers crossed
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

That would be great indeed !
I am tempted to start a NAP tonight, results should be quite quick considering the track I’m in, right ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:That would be great indeed !
I am tempted to start a NAP tonight, results should be quite quick considering the track I’m in, right ?
Yeah, sure. It would be a good old 4-line NAP with the Goal, Cleaning, No Symptoms and maybe High Vibration Line in it too. :lol:

MT is still telling me that you have pretty much all locked in by now to the 4.922 track so you are in 0 "NEW" LBs environment but that doesn't mean you got rid of the "OLD" LBs that you dragged from the previous tracks so a good cleanup like I do now of all the topics you have (or at least the topic you want to manifest) would be a good idea.

What topic will you shoot for this time?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

So TLR cleaning line in the NAP then ?
I’m going for a simple and easy goal, second date with a guy from work. It’s pretty much a given because he already asked me out on a second date but we’ve been struggling for two weeks trying to find a day, so I’m tired of waiting :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:So TLR cleaning line in the NAP then ?
Yes of course because it all starts at the TLR and then comes down in 3D.

In fact today in 2019+ it would be a 3-line NAP.

Line 1- Hey HM, if you haven't done it already, shift me to a track where I manifest __________
Line 2- Hey HM, clear all the LBs stopping me from manifesting __________
Line 3- Hey HM, add all the PBs that will make me manifest __________
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Perfect, will start tonight !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Perfect, will start tonight !
Good luck :SupNap:
Perun

Post by Perun »

I think we should wait that Merlin cracks LOA. Then he can ask MT what the best NAP format is.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:I think we should wait that Merlin cracks LOA. Then he can ask MT what the best NAP format is.
Good point. If we are lucky then tomorrow would be the day.

Now, it's back to testing. :twisted:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Quick recap...

- I have now acquired 1,534 PBs so far and it keeps climbing
- I need to acquire 2,814 PBs to get the vibration of getting 2/16s

To acquire those 2,814 and the 2/16 level I need to get 2 sets of 10 games in a row with an average of 10/160.

- 1st game: 0/16
- 2nd game: 0/16
- 3rd game: 3/16
- 4th game: 1/16
- 5th game: 1/16
- 6th game: 0/16
- 7th game: 1/16
- 8th game: 0/16
- 9th game: 0/16
- 10th game: 0/16

The total is 6/160.

Not bad but not the 10/160 I want.

Apparently it's because the up cycle is just starting and has not reached its full power to help reach the vibration that I want. I looked and didn't find any LBs and was told to continue playing and things would get better so let's start another set...