High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
JayAlvarrez

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by JayAlvarrez »

Fingers crossed!
Believe in tomorrow and make things HAPPEN!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

JayAlvarrez wrote:Fingers crossed!
Hi Jay, haven't see you around here in a while. You keep following what's going on here?
Perun

Post by Perun »

Merlin wrote:Nope! Still seeing LBs every time I spin so either the SM doesn't want to let go or I'm missing something here. :?
SM's last stand? At least I hope so. :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:
Merlin wrote:Nope! Still seeing LBs every time I spin so either the SM doesn't want to let go or I'm missing something here. :?
SM's last stand? At least I hope so. :?
No it gets even weirder than that. :lol:

I knew there were LBs implanted at the SM BEFORE I was born to define and control the "life theme" I have chosen to explore so I knew there were LBs on Money and LBs to tell my SM to not fuck up and ALWAYS be in control of this vibration at all cost.

However, what I didn't see coming was the 700,000+ LBs pre-programmed to shut down the powers of my Higher Mind. :shock:

So not only I had to remove LBs attached to the SM that forces it to be in control 24/7/365 but I also had to remove LBs to let my HM regain it's powers regarding the control of my vibration.

It's like you're in a bus for the rest of your life, and they triple strap in and duct tape a fucking monkey on the driver seat to make sure he doesn't move from there and then hold the pro bus driver at gun point so that he doesn't interfere with the "smooth ride" and then you wonder why your life is so fucked up and nothing works. :roll: :lol: :lol:

I thought that by going from 100% control to only 16% for my SM that my HM would regain the remaining 84% left hanging but nope :shock: and that's why I had to investigate on this and that's when I found that I had to remove those LBs so that my HM takes control of the 84% remaining.

When I did that, the first MT signal I got was to bet on #35 and guess which number won. :lol:

I still have cracks from those 700,000+ LBs so that means MANY LBs will pop up form nowhere and crash my vibration until they are all patched. Then and maybe...then I will start to see some results.

Anyway, if it's not today it will be tomorrow or very soon, I can feel it. :twisted:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Now this is nuts !!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here we go again with another set...

MT is telling me that I have locked in to the 1/16 goal and to lock in to the 2/16 goal, I need a total of four 2/16s. Once I reach this the lock will begin and it will take 3 hrs to see its effect in 3D. Then I should see an average of 2/16s on every game. That will bring the total to 20/160.

As for locking to the 3/16 goal, I need a total of three 3/16s.

- 1st game: 1/16
- 2nd game:2/16
- 3rd game: 1/16
- 4th game: 2/16
- 5th game: 3/16
- 6th game: 1/16
- 7th game: 2/16
- 8th game: 2/16
- 9th game: 0/16
- 10th game:2/16

The total is 16/160 :shock:

Wow! :twisted: :SupNap:

I got a 2/16 on my previous set and got more than 3 now in this set so i got all my 4 2/16s. :twisted: :SupNap:

I also acquired one 3/16s and I need 2 more complete this.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

That’s great to see ! I’m having zero results with my NAP yet :(
Perun

Post by Perun »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:That’s great to see ! I’m having zero results with my NAP yet :(
Don't worry. We'll soon find out what NAP format to use to manifest anything we want. :mrgreen:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:
VirgoShowgirl wrote:That’s great to see ! I’m having zero results with my NAP yet :(
Don't worry. We'll soon find out what NAP format to use to manifest anything we want. :mrgreen:
That's right. :twisted:

Btw Virgo, you just locked in to 4.922 yesterday. Also, you need to even lock in to the precise vibration of your new goal within the 4.922 track so give yourself a break here. :?

Your goal is coming just like my 16/16 is coming, it just takes time to work the fine tuning.

With that 10/160 and 16/160, I feel now that I am out of the forest from hell and now there is just a few trees here and there to avoid and then everything will have been cleared up at this point and that's when the REAL FUN begins. :twisted: :SupNap:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

My pendulum said this week, so we’ll see ! Fingers crossed Merlin !!!