High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

Ratzfatz wrote:
Merlin wrote: So this is the first of 3 of my new HM request...

"Hey HM, please clear all the LBs that you see on all topics at the TLR level"
I think this is what we all did months ago, didnt we?
Yeah but not on the 4.922 track. In the past we were either cleaning the TLR on the 4.5 or 4.6 tracks or asking our HM to shift to the 4.9 track but not ask our HM to clear what we brought up since the 4.5 track.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:I already did two requests today before you posted the total numbers, guess that's why I am the current leader lol
The total was what we brought when we arrived... let's see how many you and I have left to clear right now...

- Merlin: 632,000
- AgentSmith: 782,000

;)
smilingbudha

Post by smilingbudha »

how many LB's I've left to clear? just did HM request...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

smilingbudha wrote:how many LB's I've left to clear? just did HM request...
Wow! :shock:

MT is telling me that you are still in the 4.5 track?

Have you done a HM request a few weeks/months ago to shift from the 4.5 to 4.922 track like we all did here in early October?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Well, MT is telling me that I have cleared all the LBs at both the SM and HM level. It's also telling me that I am now at 330 and that my SM is in charge of 16% of my vibration and my HM the other 84%.

I asked other questions to see the difference between this so called 5D ascension and us being at this 4.922 track that has 0 LBs in it and us being at 330 now. I want to know why people will be able to instantly manifest in this 5D track that also has 0 LBs in it by being at 330 and we being also at 330 over here can't instantly manifest.

What I learned is that in the 5.0 track, LBs and PBs don't come into the equation meaning that over there, you think about what you want and *POOF* it instantly appears but as for us here in the 4.0 tracks (even 4.922) we still need to work with beliefs.

This means that even if there are no more LBs holding us back, we still cannot manifest our goal until we have acquired ALL the PBs needed to reach that wanted goal vibration.

So being at 4.922 will avoid us from sabotaging our success but without a NAP or HM request to implant new PBs, we will not instantly manifest what we want. In fact, we will not manifest our goals period.

In a sense I kinda new that because I still have to build my HM belief for instant shifting. Now that there are 0 LBs at the track level, 0 LBs at the HM/TLR level and also 0 LBs at the SM level, the only thing we need is to add PBs and we should manifest our goals.

I asked what are the odds I win at right now and got 1 in 15 and that would be accurate because that would make me win 10/160 or 11/160 and that's what I see on roulette results these days.

However, the claim that I already build the belief to see 2/16s or win once every 8 spins was a lie because I have not yet acquired all the PBs needed for that goal.

So let's see..

- How many PBs do I need to get 2/16s and win once every 8 spins?

- How many of these PBs did I acquire so far?

So about 6 PBs missing and I will get them when I see 2 more 3/16s. The funny part is that I won't need to keep playing until I see those 3/16s to get those 6 missing PBs, I just need to do a HM request about it and I should wake up with those 6 PBs!! :shock: Then I will see my 3 2/16s and that will start the ball rolling. I will see 2/16s on most games and that will build to 3, 4 5 and so on all the way to 16/16.

I just did this 6 new PB HM request and will repeat that request in 1 hour right before bed. If this is true then I should be able to get good results tomorrow and the rest of the day should be very interesting. :twisted:

Fingers crossed.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Fingers crossed indeed ! Don’t know where I’m at but I see nothing different around me this morning.

EDIT : just received money that I was waiting for for over a month (making my balance 777.22), and learnt that I was going to be paid twice as much as planned for my gig on Saturday - so yeah, pretty good start !
arjun92

Post by arjun92 »

What track am I in Merlin ? And how many more LBs?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Fingers crossed indeed ! Don’t know where I’m at but I see nothing different around me this morning.

EDIT : just received money that I was waiting for for over a month (making my balance 777.22), and learnt that I was going to be paid twice as much as planned for my gig on Saturday - so yeah, pretty good start !
Everyone mentioned in yesterday's list has now reached 0 LBs at both the HM and SM levels now.

At this point, you are ready to manifest what you want but only by adding PBs just like the early days of NAPs in 2004 where a 10 day Goal NAP would work after a few days because the LBs were all sleeping. It's just that today in the 4.922 track, there are no LBs to wake up and sabotage your success now. :twisted:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

arjun92 wrote:What track am I in Merlin ? And how many more LBs?
MT says you are on the 4.5 track.

Have you done a HM request to shift you from the 4.5 to 4.922 track in the past few weeks?

If you haven't already, and that goes to ALL OF YOU OUT THERE reading this.... DO NOT ASK your HM to clean the 4.5, 4.6, 4.7 or even the 4.8 tracks because you will repeat the same mistake that we all did in Oct and Nov and not only have to clean a shitload of LBs when you arrive at 4.922 but your shift from 4.5 to 4.922 will take 9 weeks instead of 6 days and those 9 weeks will be the worst weeks of your life. Just to give you an idea, my mom is in the hospital right now, this shift almost killed her, she couldn't walk anymore and was puking all the time and you don't want that, trust me.

So if you have NEVER done a HM request before then ONLY DO THIS ONE HERE...

"Hey Higher Mind, can you please shift me to the 4.922 track ASAP without cleaning the LBs of all the tracks in between... thank you".

In the 4.5 track you need to repeat that 3 times per day (ex: Tuesday 2 PM, 3 PM and 4 PM) and then repeat that the next day (ex: Wednesday 1 PM, 7 PM and 8 PM) for a total of 6 HM requests.

That's ALL you need to do.

You will within a week shift from the 4.5 "Loser Track" where nothing works and arrive at the 4.922 track where there are ZERO LBs there. :twisted:

Then you can either do NAP or another HM request to manifest a specific goal.

Hope everyone follows me here...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Fingers crossed indeed ! Don’t know where I’m at but I see nothing different around me this morning.
Btw Virgo...

I asked MT if you have locked in to the vibration of your goal and got a NO. I asked if it was because of the old LBs that we all dragged around since 4.5 and got a YES.

So now that you don't have any LBs holding your vibration climb, you should reach and lock to the wanted vibration in...5 days. Then your SM will start attracting that goal.

I know it sucks but we had to clear all those LBs first and now that we did, it's like we are all starting again from 0.