High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
justz

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by justz »

Hello all :)

So I’m back I have a lot to catch up
Still my job money goal manifested during let go period but I’m back on my weight goal.
From what I can see we are not focusing on goals anymore, I should record a nap to move to the non sabotage land?
Thank you!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Hello all :)

So I’m back I have a lot to catch up
Still my job money goal manifested during let go period but I’m back on my weight goal.
From what I can see we are not focusing on goals anymore, I should record a nap to move to the non sabotage land?
Thank you!
Hello! :D

Welcome back. Good timing because we might be coming to the end of this HM request thing that we have been testing after NAPs failed us. We are also testing parallel realities track shifting to get away from this "Loser Track" where no matter how many LBs we clear, they keep coming back again and again and again. :evil:

So for now, just stay tuned and read the forum news posts and hopefully I will bring you some good news soon and a list of steps to follow to manifest your goals.
justz

Post by justz »

Sounds perfect! :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Right now MT is telling me that after acquiring all my 3,884 PBs to get my 2/16s that the odds would be to win once every 8 spins and that makes sense since in 16 spins that will make 2 wins.

However, I just got a 2/16 game followed by a 0/16 game so clearly there are still LBs left to clear somewhere and right now MT is telling me to come back every 2 hrs or so since I did a HM request to make my HM in charge not only of my overall vibration but in charge exclusively of the MT signal. :twisted:

I have done my best to clear whatever crap I still had in my SM and to try to disconnect my SM from MT but the sucker keeps getting control of it and joke me around with wrong answers so now it's time I pass the baton to my HM and fix this using HM requests and TLR Reprogramming.

This might take time but hey... what else is new here. "Waiting" is our middle name. :twisted:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

See what I mean? I just played 2 games and got a 2/16 on the 1st one and a 0/16 on the next one so yeah, there is still something filtering my MT.
KriyaYogi

Post by KriyaYogi »

>>>
Oh I'm gonna do much better than this. I will use it for "Money Dowsing" with my MT signal is reliable.
>>>

Should work. My one very powerful yoga teacher who told me he could get 8/16 (well 3 of 6 on his lottery) and has levitated told me one time he was driving and he decided to use MT to ask 'turn left or turn right' and he ended up at a convenience store where he met his next Guru.
-David
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT is telling me that my HM request of making my HM in charge of my MT signal is completed at 72% and that I should reach 100% in about 35 minutes. :shock:

If this is true then this could be a good clue for you guys as to how fast a HM request starts to work in this 4.922 track. :twisted:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT is telling me that my HM is now in charge of my MT signal and that he working on the purification of the MT telephone line and that it's purified at 41% right now. :twisted: It should 100% in about 20 minutes.

Hmm :?

Another thing that MT is telling me is the number of PBs I need to lock in to the 3/16 goal and that number is...

- 5,237 PBs

And so far I have acquired a total of: 4,839 PBs so I have about 400 PBs left to acquire.

It should need another 3/16 game to get all the needed PBs and then this 3/16 goal will lock in 20 minutes later. After that, the 16/16 is just 15 minutes away so this be going on in the next hour guys. :shock:

Stay tuned and keep your fingers crossed.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Hope to wake up to good news Merlin !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Hope to wake up to good news Merlin !
Well, with a little bit of luck, you might get good news within the next hour. ;)

MT is telling me that my HM is now in charge of MT but my SM is slowly letting go of it's control. It was 100% 20 minutes ago and the SM's attachment to MT is now down to 12%.

If this is true then I should start to see 2/16s and 3/16 in the next few games and when I see a 3/16 I will take a 20 min break and then the 16/16 would come.

This might be another MT joke but it would also be possible too.

One more thing. This transfer of MT signal from my SM to my HM will be done in these 3 steps:

1- Detachment of SM to MT and attachment of MT to my HM
2- Purification of the MT line by my HM
3- Patch the MT phone line of all cracks so that no other jokers can come in and alter the signal