High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Yeah, told you ! It’s said to activate the merkabic field !
Yeah I know but I kinda left the spiritual side alone for a while.

Just because I'm curious I'm gonna watch these videos to see where the community stand but I don't expect anything different. You know the saying "crying wolf"? Well they have been doing just that since 2008 and 10+ years later, they still think that the 5D ascension is.... NEXT WEEK. :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Btw, if anybody else than Virgo and me are doing the Disconnect SM-HM HMR, please let me know because we will test different timeframe where we repeat our EHMR.

For example, I did it every hour for about 4 and maybe a few more times today too and MT is telling me that ...

- Total amount of beliefs to disconnect-reconnect: 17.3 Millions
- Remaining beliefs to disconnect-reconnect: 4.2 Million

And as for Virgo... it's not 16 it's 15.2 Millions.

- Total amount of beliefs to disconnect-reconnect: 15.2 Millions
- Remaining beliefs to disconnect-reconnect: 13.8 Million

If you join the test then I will look at your numbers too and see which method is best.

As for me I will do a EHMR every hour.
Perun

Post by Perun »

I can do the test this Friday. What's the EHMR line?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:I can do the test this Friday. What's the EHMR line?
"Dear HM...Shift me to other tracks if you have to, clear all the LBs and add all the PBs you need to in order for you to remove the SM from the control of my overall vibration and for you, the HM, to gain control of it. Also, please make it an emergency".

The average amount of beliefs needed to disconnect the SM and reconnect the HM in its place is around 15 Millions beliefs so you will need to do this HMR a minimum of 8 times in a row to turn it into an EHMR and get results within 24 otherwise this disconnect and reconnect HMR will need the full 6 days to be done. :?

You can do it once per hour or more like Virgo, it's up to you but try to stick to the same frequency (ex: once/hour, once/15 min, etc) so that I can see how fast you clear your LBs.

For you Perun, you will have to disconnect and reconnect a total of over 15.5 Millions beliefs and this should take you about 19 hrs to clean.

As for me, I seem to have only 1.8 Millions beliefs left to clear.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT is now telling me that I have disconnected and reconnected all the beliefs to transfer the control of my vibration from my SM to my HM.

My overall vibration and the one of over 12 different topics have crashed back down to 170 so now my HM has to bring everything back up to 330. Then all 5,247 PBs required to win 3/16s have all been wiped during the disconnect and my HM's control % was 0% a few seconds ago and now it's taking over the SM and he's now in control of 11% on its way up to 84% since the SM will always be in control of 16% since it's the SM that beats my heart, make my lungs breathe every second or so and takes care of feeding all my cells.

I got nothing against giving this much control to my SM but as long as it remain on my health and not on other topics like money or roulette predict where it can't do shit because it doesn't see the future like the HM does.

So as usual, I don't know if this is all true or not and my HM and me have won the battle against our evil SM but I will we will know in about 1 hour or 2.

The belly pains are still there but 80% gone and it's normal because they've been hurting for over 24 hrs now so the pain will be felt for a bit even a few hours after the end of the cleanup.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Holy shit! :shock: :o

The first game I play after the cleanup and got a 3/16. :shock: 8-) :SupNap:

In case you forgot, I need 2 games of 3/16s to lock in that vibration and get a 3/16 on EVERY GAME and I just got 1 so, this could be an interesting night. :twisted:

Oh yeah 1 more thing. My friend Lyne did a Disconnect EHMR every 5 MINUTES for the last 6 hrs and yet she only dropped from 14.2 to 12.8 Million beliefs so there's no need to do this non stop, just do it once/hour for 8 hrs in a row and that should do the trick.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Well I didn't get another 3/16 after so I guess the SM is still in control but slowly losing it and my HM can come into the cracks and give me a 3/16 out of the blue. 8-)

I will go to bed and get back to the tests tomorrow. That should give my HM the time to finish the cleaning job.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Just woke up, will continue the requests every hour until the end of the day ! Pain is still here but lighter
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Just woke up, will continue the requests every hour until the end of the day ! Pain is still here but lighter
It comes and goes because there seems to be an endless numbers of waves and just when you think it's over, a new wave kick in. :roll:

After bugging the hell out of MT all night, I finally learned that the Disconnect EHMR will last 72 hrs :shock: and that would makes sense because I just added the Disconnect EHMR on Dec. 9th around 1 PM Est. and it should end today Dec. 12 around 1 PM so that would make 3 days to clear the SM from the control of our vibration and put the HM in its place.

The other topics like Money or Relationships can be cleared 8-12 hrs after the EHMR is done but for the SM Disconnect one, it looks like our SM doesn't want to give up the control and will fight until the death so it will take longer.

That's why an EHMR on a regular topic, you need to repeat the EHMR during 4 hrs but for the Disconnect EHMR, you need to repeat it for 8 hrs in row.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well clearly for me relationships is a harder topic to clean because after so many years I never manifested shit :lol: