High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
KriyaYogi

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by KriyaYogi »

Don't give up guys. We are all doing great work and changing reality! I used to do verbal NAPs (called Mantras in Yoga lineage) all day while working to clear my chakras and actually basically blew up the place I worked at in 2013, similar to Merlin's experience with his mom and her health I suppose. The company started going out of control from the energy vortex that was created from my chanting and almost went bankrupt. My bro told me the vortex was still there two years later when he applied for a job in the same floor of the building lol. So mantras do work. With Gayatri mantra I have even heard stories of Yogis bringing people back from the dead, haven't done that one myself though. -David
justz

Post by justz »

Merlin wrote:
Perun wrote:I can do the test this Friday. What's the EHMR line?
"Dear HM...Shift me to other tracks if you have to, clear all the LBs and add all the PBs you need to in order for you to remove the SM from the control of my overall vibration and for you, the HM, to gain control of it. Also, please make it an emergency".

The average amount of beliefs needed to disconnect the SM and reconnect the HM in its place is around 15 Millions beliefs so you will need to do this HMR a minimum of 8 times in a row to turn it into an EHMR and get results within 24 otherwise this disconnect and reconnect HMR will need the full 6 days to be done. :?

You can do it once per hour or more like Virgo, it's up to you but try to stick to the same frequency (ex: once/hour, once/15 min, etc) so that I can see how fast you clear your LBs.

For you Perun, you will have to disconnect and reconnect a total of over 15.5 Millions beliefs and this should take you about 19 hrs to clean.

As for me, I seem to have only 1.8 Millions beliefs left to clear.
I should be at 4.922 already right?
So I can start this one next?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:I should be at 4.922 already right?
Yes, you are at 4.922. 8-)

Congrats! :SupNap:

You can now do the Disconnect EHMR one for 8 hrs straight and right now, the timeframe is 72 hrs or 3 days to come down from the TLR to the SM.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Hi Merlin !
Can you check where I’m at ? Have done one request every hour since I woke up so that’s 8 today !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Hi Merlin !
Can you check where I’m at ? Have done one request every hour since I woke up so that’s 8 today !
You seem to be done with the EHMR part and as for the total beliefs to be disconnected and reconnected, you have disconnected 3 Millions so far out of 15 so yeah, a long way still to go but I believe it's worth it.

As for me after I should have disconnected and reconnected all the beliefs and transfered the vibration and MT signal to my HM in about 3 hrs or so.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

So I just need to wait now, correct ? :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:So I just need to wait now, correct ? :roll:
Is that a tricked question? :lol: :lol:

What else do we do here since I opened up this forum? :?
justz

Post by justz »

Merlin wrote:
justz wrote:I should be at 4.922 already right?
Yes, you are at 4.922. 8-)

Congrats! :SupNap:

You can now do the Disconnect EHMR one for 8 hrs straight and right now, the timeframe is 72 hrs or 3 days to come down from the TLR to the SM.
Already did the repetition during 8h...
Now what? :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Already did the repetition during 8h...
Now what? :D
Well, you wait!

What else do we do here since I opened up this forum? :lol:

It should take 72 hrs overall on average so by Dec. 15 your HM should be in charge of your vibration unless we are still missing a piece of this puzzle.

We will know more this afternoon because I will supposedly reach the end of this final fight between my SM and HM and if all this is true then my roulette results should become interesting before you guys go to bed. :twisted:
justz

Post by justz »

So in 72h I should be able to instant manifest? xD