High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
smilingbudha

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by smilingbudha »

Just wanted to confirm
Instead of focusing on just one topic, this new format is pretty much dealing with multiple limiting beliefs.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

smilingbudha wrote:Just wanted to confirm
Instead of focusing on just one topic, this new format is pretty much dealing with multiple limiting beliefs.
Basically it's clearing EVERYTHING left that we dragged from the 4.5 track. It's clearing the deep sub layers that could bring back to life a LB root that we removed.

Now MT is still telling me that we are in the 4.922 track and that all these LBs hidden deep down or not, will all be cleared on their own because the cleanliness of upstairs (OverSoul, Soul, HM-TLR, etc..) will eventually come down into the SM and its deep layers too and clear everything but it will take a few weeks (MT says 3 weeks).

So you can either do an OverHaul HMR or just do nothing for about a month and then at the end of January, you can just a NAP or a HMR on just adding PBs on just 1 specific topic.

It's up to you...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This is day 9 of the 1st OverHaul HMR and day 2 of the 2nd round.

- 1st game: 0/16
- 2nd game:1/16
- 3rd game: 0/16
- 4th game: 0/16
- 5th game: 1/16
- 6th game: 0/16
- 7th game: 0/16
- 8th game: 0/16
- 9th game: 0/16
- 10th game:0/16

The total is 2/160

Ouch! :?

Yeah not what I was hoping for but I guess I still have LBs being cleared by the HMR and the LBs are fighting back so hard that my vibration is even worse than the normal odds of winning 4 times.

Well, this is day 9 of the 1st HMR to clear everything in sub layers so if the first HMR doesn't clear everything today and I get good results tomorrow or later today then this will tell us that we will have to do more rounds of this Overhaul HMR. I hope that won't be the case. :?

Anyway, while I'm at it, might as well wish you guys a totally kick ass 2020 year. :SupNap: :SupNap:

The spiritual world keeps talking about 5D Ascension and they seem to like the 01-01-2020 date tomorrow so let's hope they are right but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. ;)
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE ! May it bring us all whatever we want !!
Perun

Post by Perun »

I wish you all a Happy New Year! May all are wishes come true in 2020. :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Little update here...

This could be another joke but now MT is telling me that I didn't have 26.3 Million LBs hiding in the sub layers of my SM but 32.3 and that's what I've been clearing for these past 2-3 days. Maybe there are more but I'll find out soon when I play roulette again after noon in about an hour or so.

I have changed a bit my Overhaul HMR so that I not only ask my HM to remove all the remaining LBs in deep layers but also add any PBs so that I can retrieve the lost 5,247 PBs I had acquired in late Nov. that helped me get all those 7,8,9,10 and 16/160 that I had back then.

If I am really at the 4.922 track and it really has 0 LBs in it then it's just a matter of time before I clear the LBs that I dragged with me from the 4.5 track and that the PBs my HM is planting start to work with roulette.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright, here we go again. This is day 10 of the 1st OverHaul HMR and day 3 of the 2nd round.

MT is now telling me that I still have about 700,000 LBs left to clear in all my sub layers and that I should not get anything better than a 6/160.

Let's find out...

- 1st game: 2/16
- 2nd game:0/16
- 3rd game: 1/16
- 4th game: 0/16
- 5th game: 0/16
- 6th game: 1/16
- 7th game: 0/16
- 8th game: 1/16
- 9th game: 1/16
- 10th game:1/16

The total is 7/160 :shock:

Well, well, well, what do we have here? A 7/160. :twisted: :SupNap:

I also got a ton of close calls right next to the number I was betting on so yeah, something is moving alright. 8-)

Let's not freak out too much here because I remember around Nov. 10 or so when the 6 and 7/160s started to come up I noticed a couple of 3/160s and 4/160s too so the up cycle of gains started but when the down cycle hits, I go back to normal odds.

However, things seems to have started and that puts a smile on my face. 8-) The other good news is that when I started to have those 7/160s back in Nov., I was not at 4.922 but at 4.8 and also, back then I still had all these 32+ Million LBs hidden deep inside my SM sabotaging me and in the next few days, I will have cleared them all so instead of taking 2 weeks to go back to the 10/160 and 16/160 level that I was at the end of Nov. when my vibration crashed, this time it may not only come back faster but stick permanently too. 8-)

It looks like MT is right and I still have some LBs left to clear and that could take a few days so we will know by the end of the week how high these sets of 160 spins will go.

Maybe the hippies are right and 2020 will be a kick ass year. :mrgreen:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

YEAAAAH !!! :SupNap:
smilingbudha

Post by smilingbudha »

7/160....

if you look couple of posts above... you see massive difference. Last time your best was couple of 6/160 I think...

:SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

smilingbudha wrote:7/160....

if you look couple of posts above... you see massive difference. Last time your best was couple of 6/160 I think...

:SupNap:
Ah man :roll: and another one who reads this forum once a week/month.

No smilingbudha, I think I mentioned dozens of times in my posts that I have had many 6,7,8,9,10 and even a 16/160 at the end of Nov.