High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
KriyaYogi

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by KriyaYogi »

This happened to me too. I was doing an affirmation to clear my chakras just to help with my yoga pratices for about 3 years all day while working and in the 3rd year I started to have clear visions of what I wanted to manifest while chanting and then later the visions became so intense that it felt like I was partly shifting to another timeline. My body would physically start to go numb and I would stumble while chanting and working and I emotionally identified with the reality of the visions as if they were real, which I think was the most important part. I did have to stop around then because of some major life changes unfortunately but it made me realize that just clearing the chakras automatically starts to move you to your dream life. I probably did about 10,000,000 affirmations I would guess over those three years, mostly while at work or driving. -David
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

KriyaYogi wrote:This happened to me too. I was doing an affirmation to clear my chakras just to help with my yoga pratices for about 3 years all day while working and in the 3rd year I started to have clear visions of what I wanted to manifest while chanting and then later the visions became so intense that it felt like I was partly shifting to another timeline. My body would physically start to go numb and I would stumble while chanting and working and I emotionally identified with the reality of the visions as if they were real, which I think was the most important part. I did have to stop around then because of some major life changes unfortunately but it made me realize that just clearing the chakras automatically starts to move you to your dream life. I probably did about 10,000,000 affirmations I would guess over those three years, mostly while at work or driving. -David
So far, I know that the Higher Mind sends the vibration of the dream reality we want to the heart and solar plexus chakras below so that they manifest it in 3D but before that vibration gets to your chakras, it is filtered by your Subconscious Mind and what ends up in the chakras is a dull filtered down vibration where instead of winning millions at the lottery, you find a penny in the streets. :lol:

If your HM can send that vibration DIRECTLY into the chakras WITHOUT being filtered by the SM, THAT is where you will instantly manifest the dream life you want but hehe, good luck on that one. ;)

Bypassing the SM and its stupid limiting beliefs has been the main focus of this forum since it's opening over 10 years ago and even earlier than that back in 1991 when I started my research on the LOA.
Reality-Creation3.gif
Reality-Creation3.gif (36.16 KiB) Viewed 2610 times
justz

Post by justz »

Did the new chakra HMR, so again 5 days to know?
How is roulette going?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Did the new chakra HMR, so again 5 days to know?
How is roulette going?
Not 5 days, 1 hour to sink into the chakras but you may need to do other HMRs for it to work.

For example, I had to do 1 to instantly plant in my chakra the specific vibration of the moment where I manifest ANY goal at all, not just the 3/16 or 16/16.

Then I had to do another one to make my SM stand aside when my HM plant a new vibration directly into my chakras.

I will test this in about 1 hour or so.

These are the 4 HMR lines I used...

1- When I want to instantly manifest a goal, my HM finds in parallel realities around me, the specific vibration of the moment where I manifest that goal. (X3)

2- My HM then sends DIRECTLY into my chakras, the vibration of that moment where I manifest that goal. (X3)

3- When my HM sends out a specific vibration directly into my chakras, my SM does not filter the vibration of my HM and does not send in the chakras, its own vibration. (X3)

4- When a HMR in done, the vibration stays in the chakras permanently. (X3)
justz

Post by justz »

And can I say the 3 lines one rep or I need to do 9 reps separated?
I said all at once 3 times
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:And can I say the 3 lines one rep or I need to do 9 reps separated?
I said all at once 3 times
You say 3 times line #1 then 3 times line #3 then 3 times line #3.

Btw, with chakras we don't need to wait 1 hour between each rep, just 1 min can do the job. So repeating line #1 takes just 3 minutes then you move on to line #2, etc...
justz

Post by justz »

Then it’s done!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Then it’s done!!
Then we just wait and see how it turns out.

Good luck :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I added the line "...my SM does not filter the vibration of my HM and does not send in the chakras, its own vibration." to my 3rd HMR line above because this is what MT is telling me regarding where the problem lies.

The HM has always sent the vibration of the reality that we wanted to manifest to our chakras but the SM and its nasty beliefs has always been sent also into the chakras screwing up this high vibration and because of that, the vibration sent out by the chakras that creates our 3D reality around us, is being altered and filtered down.

MT told me to do a HMR every hour yesterday for a total of 7 hrs to block the SM from entering anyone of my 7 chakras and messing up the vibration of the HM.

If this HMR works, then the vibration that the HM sends into the chakras will not be altered by the SM and the specific vibration of the moment where we manifest our goal in a parallel reality, will finally be sent unaltered from our HM into our chakras and we will be able to manifest it either instantly or very fast.

The key is to block the SM's low vibration from entering the chakras at all cost. If I can manage to do this today, this research will take off like a rocket.

We'll see..
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here's a little update for ya...

I learned that the 1 hour timeframe for the HMR to reach the chakras was a joke and it takes 3 hrs instead which is not that bad but I can only do 2-3 per day instead of many HMRs.

For example, I had to do 3 different HMRs just on block my SM from accessing my chakras and screwing up the high vibration of my HM.

First I had to do a HMR to remove my SM and put my HM in control regarding the one sending the vibration to the chakras. Basically, the one that sends the vibration to the chakras will win and will have the chakras broadcast that vibration around me shaping therefore my 3D reality.

Second, I had to do a HMR every hour for 7 hours straight to block my SM from getting into each one of my 7 chakras.

Third, even though my SM doesn't have access to my chakras now, I had to do another HMR today to clear about 3,000 LBs in my chakras stored in the past by my SM.

If my SM is REALLY 100% blocked from my chakras and those are cleared of anything negative, then the only vibration coming into my chakras now will be coming from my HM and that vibration will be the EXACT vibration of me manifesting my goal, then things could get interesting over here. :twisted:

This could be the very first time in 29 years that I toss my SM aside. :twisted: :SupNap:

We'll see...