High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:And now even he seems to be gone :?
I'm not gone, I'm just doing more tests here. :geek:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Hopefully something works eventually :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Hopefully something works eventually :lol:
I hope so too because I'm not renewing the domain Merlinworld this summer so if I don't see anything new since then, this will be our last 3 months here. :(
JayAlvarrez

Post by JayAlvarrez »

AgentSmith wrote:
Yes, he has had some impressive results, but he has not been able to keep them. And now even he seems to be gone :?

The rest of us have not been able to replicate any of his results and move even a step forward.
So it really does not feel like we are really close as you are saying.
When he crack LOA, we will be able to replicate them. Here I learned about LOA more and in a deeper way than in any other site or forum, things like merkaba stuff, heart wall. But sometimes i feel like we have been complicating things, with all that "manifestation's anatomy", but I know that's a part of merlin test and I really respect that.

Like I said, we are more close now than ever. Merlin's muscle test is more reliable now, he have been getting 3/16s more frequently and he even got 4/16, didn't he? Or I dreamed that lol, i dunno

I'm testing something different now, listening to subliminal at day and nap at night, as well as using EFT to smash beliefs. I will let you guys know if it works.

The point is that we should keep testing and keeping the forum alive. Not only Merlin must do the research and ellaboratig theories but all users.

English is not my mother language, but I hope you guys got what I tried to say.
Believe in tomorrow and make things HAPPEN!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

JayAlvarrez wrote:Like I said, we are more close now than ever. Merlin's muscle test is more reliable now, he have been getting 3/16s more frequently and he even got 4/16, didn't he? Or I dreamed that lol, i dunno

I'm testing something different now, listening to subliminal at day and nap at night, as well as using EFT to smash beliefs. I will let you guys know if it works.
No you haven't been dreaming, I did see many 3/16s and even 4/16s this week but it's ALL related to the amount of LBs I clean and since I do this by asking MT and most of you don't use this, I don't know if you will be able to replicate my work. In fact MT is even telling me that you can't so I don't want to post anything to give you false hope because only me can do it.
JayAlvarrez wrote:The point is that we should keep testing and keeping the forum alive. Not only Merlin must do the research and ellaboratig theories but all users.
:lol: Yeah right.

I've been waiting for years now some feedback from other members on their own LOA tests, 10 years later and I'm still waiting. :roll:

The key is to clear LBs to boost your vibration. Keep doing Higher Mind Requests to clear this or that topic, that's pretty much the best advice I can give you.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I’ve been cleaning LBs with my pendulum for the past two months, hopefully I don’t have many left ! I’d rather not ask for a number :lol:
And for the past 2 months my life has improved in all areas (kinda like the HV NAP), so for now I keep cleaning and when I’m done with that, I’ll try specific goals.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I’ve been cleaning LBs with my pendulum for the past two months, hopefully I don’t have many left ! I’d rather not ask for a number :lol:
And for the past 2 months my life has improved in all areas (kinda like the HV NAP), so for now I keep cleaning and when I’m done with that, I’ll try specific goals.
Glad to hear that! :SupNap:

Yeah it's the same over here regarding roulette. I see some fantastic streaks that tells me "This is it...I'm 10 minutes away from the 16/16" because I see many 3/16 games in a row but then it crashes back down and I find out that I have many more LBs left to clear. :roll:

We peel away 1 layer at a time but DAMN... I didn't know we were that dirty. :lol:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Tell me about it :roll:
At least now I have good money, a great boyfriend, and I work from home (and loving it), so honestly, I don’t « need » anything ! And THIS is probably the key to attract it :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Tell me about it :roll:
At least now I have good money, a great boyfriend, and I work from home (and loving it), so honestly, I don’t « need » anything ! And THIS is probably the key to attract it :lol:
I remember Bashar saying that you don't need to attract anything, you ALREADY have all the PBs that are trying to attract what you want. What you need to do is remove all the LBs that are pushing them away from you.

Yeah well, that's easy to say but...1) NOBODY tells us HOW to do it and 2) If I knew I would have to clear like this for YEARS, I would have never did this research. :?
justz

Post by justz »

So my grandmother passed after fighting covid, I’ve been away but still no able to manifest that text but as Virgo mentioned life is not as bad to me either.
Working from home was a goal and it’s been a blast, it’s sunny and I’m enjoying life, still what are we testing this days? More money won’t hurt :D