High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:So my grandmother passed after fighting covid, I’ve been away but still no able to manifest that text but as Virgo mentioned life is not as bad to me either.
Working from home was a goal and it’s been a blast, it’s sunny and I’m enjoying life, still what are we testing this days? More money won’t hurt :D
Sorry about your grandmother. :cry:

I'm still on Money/Roulette and been clearing everyday so I will you know if something works.
justz

Post by justz »

So I would say 2020 is the year in give up on this :(
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:So I would say 2020 is the year in give up on this :(
Well, we got about 2 more months left before the domain name merlinworld.com expires and this forum goes *POOF*.

Even if another person buys it back after me, they still won't be able to bring back the forum and even if they set it all up from scratch, the forum will not have your username, password, email and the list of members the forum has now and certainly not have all the 50,000+ posts we did since it was created.

So yeah, it's sad that it will end up that way but we all did what we could and nobody has a clue what to test yet and I believe that this LOA research burned us all. Even if you would come up with something new to test, I don't think that many will jump on it.

The only way to bring the forum back to life would be if 1 of us has a MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH and have found a way to manifest a goal and be able to repeat the process over and over again. Then we would all jump in and test it but with only 2 months left, it will take a freakin miracle. :?
adhock

Post by adhock »

Agree. No need to spend money on a dead forum. We should exchange our email addresses though or at least have contact with Merlin if accidentally one of us did some breakthrough... ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

adhock wrote:Agree. No need to spend money on a dead forum. We should exchange our email addresses though or at least have contact with Merlin if accidentally one of us did some breakthrough... ;)
Yeah good idea. Just send me a PM with your latest email and I will put it in a list and contact you if I find something.
JayAlvarrez

Post by JayAlvarrez »

What about a whatsapp/facebook group? :P
Believe in tomorrow and make things HAPPEN!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

JayAlvarrez wrote:What about a whatsapp/facebook group? :P
I could go there too but the reason why I will close my own forum is because this research is dead so why would I want to bring the sadness elsewhere? :?
adhock

Post by adhock »

Or this whole thing needs to take a brake for a while... Who knows what ideas could Come to us...

Maybe this is that "let go" phase we all need after so many years of requesting... :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

adhock wrote:Or this whole thing needs to take a brake for a while... Who knows what ideas could Come to us...

Maybe this is that "let go" phase we all need after so many years of requesting... :roll:
Could be...

However, we have been in Letting Go for a few months now and we still have 2 more months left to go so we'll see if something comes up by then....

Good Luck to all.. :SupNap:
adhock

Post by adhock »

Merlin wrote: Could be...

However, we have been in Letting Go for a few months now and we still have 2 more months left to go so we'll see if something comes up by then....

Good Luck to all.. :SupNap:
True, but did we ever do a Let Go like "the way te good Lord intended"? We did it but we all had our goals in the back of our minds, lets be honest ;)
Maybe if the forum is closed and we get rid of the thinking of it for a long time, our goals would be closer than we think

;)