High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

wojt864 wrote:No yet, but I'm just in the middle of 3rd round so far so who knows...
Week or two ago I started seeing repetitive numbers everywhere. You know, 555, 1111, 09:09 on my clock, than 15:15, than 22:22 etc. No joke, like 10 or more. Daily.
Wandering on youtube I came across an interesting theory in one of the LOA "gurus" videos on youtube. Some hindu man. Video was about repetitive numbers. He said that when you see everywhere repetitive numbers that's the sign that you are stepping into new dimension and the universe arranges itself for you. You are on the right track and universe is giving you the sign that things are lining up for you. The shift is happening etc. So when you see repetitive numbers, according to that hindu man, you need to keep going with your visualizations (naps) etc and not stop.
I don't know if its true or bs but sounds very cool. So I will keep my nap going.
Yeah I'm with you on this, I see those everywhere, even 7 minutes ago was 10:10 Am here and I went to bed yesterday night at 12:12 so I'm constantly bombarded with those. So far I don't see anything big in my life but I go on Google and type 1010 or 1212 meaning and you get answers like that...

I'm sure our new psychic (Virgo) can tell us all about it. ;)
1111.gif
wojt864

Post by wojt864 »

2020 as a whole is a very special year according to many. There is a shit lot of videos on that topic on youtube.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wojt864 wrote:2020 as a whole is a very special year according to many. There is a shit lot of videos on that topic on youtube.
Oh Yeah!

We got the Covid-19 confinement, the upcoming USA election (everybody wants to know if they are crazy enough to re-elect Trump :lol: ) and then the spiritual community keep talking about the 2020 Ascension on Dec. 21st.

Bashar talks about a period to clear all our beliefs. He said that "...2020 is going the be nuts" :lol: :lol:

AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

What is the date on which the board disappears?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:What is the date on which the board disappears?
It varies but the renewal date is the date I registered it which is Aug. 25th so usually they give us some extra days to pay and then they shut it down and now you can't visit the forum anymore.

Even if someone else register the domain, they won't have the forum and all its 50,000 posts so you will arrive at a domain that may even pretend they are me but it won't be because if I let my domain go and it comes back to life the week after without the forum, you will know it's somebody else who bought the domain.
MonsterLord

Post by MonsterLord »

How much does it cost to renew the domain? We could perhaps give you the money so you wont have to pay it and the site doesnt go poof.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MonsterLord wrote:How much does it cost to renew the domain? We could perhaps give you the money so you wont have to pay it and the site doesnt go poof.
Well, the domain renewal is about $20 but the 3-yr web hosting contract will cost me about $200 US in November if I renew it so I don't think it's worth it. Do you?

We are at the end of the research anyway. So paying all this money for a forum that will be open and alive but also dead at the same time might not be a smart move. After all, nothing happened here in the last 3-4 months here since we stopped testing.

Let me try a little survey here... who in here REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want this forum to stay on? Just reply below.

In fact I think I can do a survey on this.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=2562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
road

Post by road »

Thank you, Merlin, for all you've contributed to this research of cracking the manifestation code. And thank you everyone else. I've learned so much from you guys. Hate to see the forum go, but I understand.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

road wrote:Thank you, Merlin, for all you've contributed to this research of cracking the manifestation code. And thank you everyone else. I've learned so much from you guys. Hate to see the forum go, but I understand.
It's sad to see that your 1st post might be one of the last ones we'll see here on this forum but the good news is that the domain has been renewed and transfered successfully so I was happy to see that it didn't affect the forum. 8-)

Now it's a matter of web hosting where my forum resides. I mentioned earlier that this was a 3-yr contract and that I won't renew it unless something major comes along.

This contract ends in November so we got about 2-3 more months here.
road

Post by road »

I'm glad the forum will remain for at least 3 more months, kind of bittersweet. I'll be praying for that breakthrough.