High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

adhock wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:37 am What about mine, Could you check it, please? ;)
It's on too. 8-)
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

:shock: :o :shock:

Wow! Talk about a bomb that MT has dropped on me tonight.

I had to ask many times over if this was a joke because this could RADICALLY change how we do things here to the point where I will close very soon this thread and open up a new one called "Manifesting Using Soul Requests".

Of all the bombs, this one is THE BIGGEST ONE OF THEM. Listen to this...

MT told me that a HMR(Higher Mind Request) is aimed at the WRONG ONE. The HM can shift us to another track but ONLY after the Soul has given the HM it's authorization. :shock:

It's HUGE because what this is telling me is that all the HMRs I did in the past to clear my HM and SM, they were done for nothing because all I had to do is ask my Soul to shift me to the track where I manifest my goal. When my Soul approves of this request, THEN...my HM can start looking in parallel realities for that track where I manifest my goal and dump the vibration of that track on my head here below.

So bye bye HMRs (Higher Mind Request) and hello SR (Soul Requests).

This research continues on this thread here...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2601