High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
VirgoShowgirl

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Oh ok cool ! So no need to do anything ? Just wait ?
Perun

Post by Perun »

I made a HM requests to remove the LB but not one hour a part, so I don't know how now have 0 LB. I also just made my first HM goal request.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Oh ok cool ! So no need to do anything ? Just wait ?

Yeah...wait...you know... do something we NEVER do around here. :roll:

:lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:I made a HM requests to remove the LB but not one hour a part, so I don't know how now have 0 LB. I also just made my first HM goal request.
It's ok to do a HM request to clear LBs but ONLY if you are in the 4.922 track to remove all the baggage you carried over from previous tracks so that's ok.

It's when you clear OUTSIDE of the 4.922 track that you shoot yourself in the foot with because now you will drag all that crap to 4.922 with you and just like we did yesterday, you will have to clear the 4.922 track FIRST or else not much will happen as Virgo and some of you know already.

And yeah, like I just said in my previous post, everyone in the list of names I posted on the forum yesterday who did a HM request to clear all their 4.922 LBs are down to 0 LBs now.
Perun

Post by Perun »

Did I start to lock onto the vibration of my goal?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:Did I start to lock onto the vibration of my goal?
Nobody who had LBs in the 4.922 did. We are all starting over.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

So now we are just doing HM requests in the style of "Dear HM, give me that goal..."?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:So now we are just doing HM requests in the style of "Dear HM, give me that goal..."?
Yeah unless I find something else.

For example, I found that I didn't clear them all about 15 hrs ago, I seem to have a few 1000s left to clear but that should take about 30 minutes to do.

If all this is true then the Track (4.922) will be cleared, the TLR and the SM levels will be cleared too so there won't be a need for cleaning NAPs/HM requests and the only thing left to do is Goal NAPs or HM requests pointing at planting PBs to attract a goal.

We will all know a bit more when you guys wake up tomorrow. If I really am cleared of ALL the LBs at ALL levels then I should be able to see some progress in the next 12 hrs at roulette.

Fingers crossed, this could be it.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT was telling me that I need to see 2 more 3/16s to acquire all the PBs needed to lock in to the 2/16 goal where I get an average of 2 wins per game of 16 spins .

I need to acquire a total of 3,884 PBs and I acquired so far 3,878.

Well, I just got 1 of those 3/16s I needed, in fact, I even got something better, I got a 4/16 :shock: :twisted: I haven't seen those in a while now.

That brings our total PBs to... 3,881.

Just 1 more 3/16 needed here. :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

WOOHOO, I got my last 3/16. :SupNap: :SupNap:

That brings our total PBs to... 3,884 and that locks in the 2/16 goal vibration.

I need to wait 30 minutes for it to take effect in 3D.

If this is true then I should win 2 times on every 16 spins on average and If I see that, the 16/16 is just a few minutes away. :twisted: :SupNap: