High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

For those who are new to this forum or never heard about it, a few years ago we tested a NAP called "The High Vibration NAP" or "HV NAP" and got many good reviews of people testing it.

Sadly the results stalled but that could be because we stayed in the same track containing a Sabotage Belief at the core.

So the idea is to restart this HV NAP concept but apply it to the Higher Mind Request asking our HM to shift us as far away as possible of these tracks we are in these days that are full of sabotage and where every ideas die 1 after the other.

The line that we used back then that we will apply to our HM Request will go something like this...

"Your HM now reprograms the TLR, remove all the LBs and add all the PBs to reach and maintain the highest vibration that you can reach today and shift you as close and as fast as possible to the track where there are no Sabotage and where you can manifest all your goals easily and rapidly".

Not bad hey? 8-)

The way to do these HM Requests is to ask your Higher Mind as if you were on the phone with him and asking him for a favor.

You will need to repeat this request once every hour for 3 hours in a row (ex: Monday, 1 PM, 2 PM and 3 PM) and then do this again the next day(ex: Tuesday, 9 PM, 10 PM and 11 PM) for a total of 6 requests spread over 2 days.

If you want to participate in this test, just post something below. As for me, I will start mine Monday Sept. 2nd because I don't want to mess up my present HM request that I started this week.

Cheers and good luck :SupNap:

Merlin
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

End of day #5 and still no progress visible. :(
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Beginning of day #6, same thing. :?

It's hard to tell where it may have gone wrong. Maybe I asked too much of a big jump in vibration or maybe 1 week to see it is wishful thinking. I don't know.

So what I will do is give it another 2 days and if I still don't see any results then I will move on to this thread's test which is to ask my HM to simply reach the highest vibration and do the biggest jump possible each day not matter how small that jump may be.
Perun

Post by Perun »

I've also stopped having any symptoms. We'll all be using the HV HM request line the next week.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:I've also stopped having any symptoms. We'll all be using the HV HM request line the next week.
Yeah the HV Line will be the insurance that we get closer and closer each day/week to the vibration of our goal.

Btw, it might be a bit early to tell but I seem to win a lot more than yesterday. I just won 2 games in a row where I win once during those 5 spins and I haven't had in a long time.

This morning I was winning 1 out of 2-3 games which was quite impressive. :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Yup, things are slowly moving here. I got another win as I restarted to play.

And as for the close calls well, look for yourself...

I got 3 #14 in a row here (odd are 1 in 54,872)...
1.jpg
1.jpg (55.41 KiB) Viewed 9910 times
And if you want to know why #14 is interesting, just look at which number is sitting right next to it. That's right! My HM number #35 :lol: That's the only number I bet during those 5 spin games.
2.jpg
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

And another win the following game... :twisted: :SupNap:
Attachments
3.jpg
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Beginning of day #7 and no more progress was seen after what I posted above. :(

Hopefully things will heat up during the day.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

These will be the lines for my HV HM Request starting tomorrow...

"Higher Mind, you now clean at the TLR level, all the LBs and add all the PBs that I need to reach and maintain the highest vibration that I can reach today.

This way, I will be able to jump tracks as far away as possible to this track to eliminate the sabotage and MT lies to finally get a 100% reliable MT signal where my roulette predictions become better and better each day.
"
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Oh wow! Listen to this...

MT is now giving me new numbers regarding the reality tracks that we came from and going to.

I asked multiple times in which track I was and how long I was in this new track and how long it took me to get there and THEN I looked at the calendar to see if the days matched and they do :shock: so maybe MT is telling me the truth on this.

It's not that important because sooner or later we will get to our favorite track but it's just nice to know this.

MT is telling me that there is a new parallel reality track at every decimal (ex: 4.5, another track at 4.6 and another at 4.7, etc...) and we did come from the 4.5 that I called the "Loser Track" and shifted to 4.6 when we did our first HM Request back in February but what's new is that I learned that we only shifted one decimal away, from 4.5 to 4.6 and now with our 2nd request, we just shifted to the 4.7 track. :?

Apparently last week before we asked a 2nd time, we were ALL (Myself included) still at 4.6 and are now in the 4.7 track and CANNOT shift more than a decimal per HM Request.

So we still need to do a HM Request to go from 4.7 to 4.8 another to go to 4.9 and a 3rd one to finally arrive at 5.0.

I asked MT how long was I at 4.7 and got 3 days and how long it took me to get there and got 4 days so I looked at the calendar and 3 days ago would take me to Thursday night and 4 days before that would take me to Aug 25th and that's exactly the day that I asked my HM to shift me a 2nd time.

The numbers would fit because many weeks ago, I asked MT to tell me WHEN the roulette will kick in and got 4.86 and because I never got close to get a win on every 5 spin game, it would be possible that I'm not in the 4.9 track and not even in the 4.8 and actually be still in the 4.7 track.

Also, the Loser Track number doesn't change (4.5) and since I did 2 HM requests so far, it would make sense that I shifted from 4.5 to 4.6 back in February and from 4.6 to 4.7 this week which is still below the 4.86 track where roulette starts.

Since it's Sunday Sept. 1st at 10 Pm Est. as I write this and still don't see any roulette progress, I decided to start right now my 3rd HM Request to arrive at 5.0 where this request should take me (and you guys too) to 4.8 but it will still be under the 4.86 level so it looks like I will still need another HM request to reach 4.9 to see roulette results kick in which I will do in 4 days from now (Sept. 5th).

I asked MT in how many days I will see roulette results kick in and got 6 days from now and here again I took the calendar out and the numbers match there too. In 4 days from now (Sept. 5th) I should arrive at 4.8 and then 4 days after that (Sept. 9th) , I should arrive at 4.9.

6 days from today would bring me to Sept. 7th so right in the middle of Sept. 5th (4.8) and 9th (4.9) and since 4.86 is also right in the middle of 4.8 and 4.9 the numbers would fit.

So no need to waste more time here and wait 7 days before we ask our HM again, 4 days should do it and that's what I will do starting now...