High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
VirgoShowgirl

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Damn ! Will do it again ! Thank you !!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:06 pm Damn ! Will do it again ! Thank you !!!
Yeah I know it sucks but better know this now than waste weeks or months wondering why it failed.

MT told me that 3 things was stopping us form manifesting our goals:

1- Tons and tons of LBs needed to be cleared
2- Lack of precision as to which vibration we needed to reach and maintain in order to get our goal
3- Protect us from these "pushies" always willing to push us off that track/vibration once we reach it

Maybe there is a 4th reason but at least now we know 3.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

This is funny because after doing the first HMR a few hours ago, (without the pushies line), the guy I wanted to receive a text from in my HMR commented on one of my friend’s status that he missed us (our group of friends), and he can’t wait to have a dinner with all of us.
After 5 months of silence from him, I thought the « coincidence » was interesting 😅

Can’t wait to see what’s coming now, without those pushies !!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:28 pm This is funny because after doing the first HMR a few hours ago, (without the pushies line), the guy I wanted to receive a text from in my HMR commented on one of my friend’s status that he missed us (our group of friends), and he can’t wait to have a dinner with all of us.
After 5 months of silence from him, I thought the « coincidence » was interesting 😅

Can’t wait to see what’s coming now, without those pushies !!!
coincidence ?? suuuuuuuuure. ;) :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

:shock: Oh great! :roll:

Hostgator just billed me a nice $705.10 on my credit card for the renewal of the web hosting. :evil:

Why does it smell like REEEEEEEFUUUUUUUNNNND. :evil: :evil:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Damn !!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:43 amDamn !!
Yeah that sucked but not as much as what MT told me.

Apparently, even after all this cleanup I did throughout the years, MT told me that it was still all for nothing because there is still sabotage cancelling EVERYTHING I do by shifting me to a track where I will not manifest my goal and that DESPITE the 5th line I added to my HMR saying that I don't want to shift to another track. :roll:

What MT told me to do was a specific HMR just on having "ZERO SABOTAGE... PERIOD" and that's what I did this morning.

Could this be that simple? :shock:

I'll let you know how things are turning out.

If it is and it works, man... I'm gonna kick myself. :?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well let’s hope this is the missing piece !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ok 2 updates about the forum...

First, I almost fell off my chair when I found out how low were the hosting prices at NameCheap which is where I renewed my merlinworld domain in Aug.

I knew they were offering cheap domains and that they were also selling web hosting but damn :shock: ... listen to this...

They have a web host plan called the Stellar... which is good to host 3 domains, which is more than I need because besides merlinworld for my email and forum, I only need to host 1-2 other domains for online business.

They sell that Stellar plan normally at $2.88/month :shock: wow! Just that was awesome but now they have a promotion for 45% OFF so it's only $1.58/month or a yearly payment of only $18.44 which is almost what my current web host here (hostgator) is charging me each month ($15.95/month).

So I jumped on the gun and ordered the Stella plan for the entire year and with my Honey Chrome extension looking for free coupons, it found one that even dropped the amount to only $8.88. :shock: :o

So I went from a billing of $705 to only pay $8.88 or 11 CDN$. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At this low price, rest assure that I will be able to renew it each year. ;)

Needless to say I asked hostgator for a refund. :twisted: :SupNap:

The second update is that after about a week of playing around, I FINALLY was able to make a clone of this forum on my other domain

https://businesswordpresswebsite.com/forum/

So I would like to ask you to try to login over there and maybe just reply to the last post you saw...

At least the forum will be alive during the merlinworld migration from Hostgator to NameCheap.

Cheers,
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

I have either completely forgotten my password. or it just is not working over there. I also tried the Forgot my password option, but I am still waiting for a reset email.