High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:49 pm I have either completely forgotten my password. or it just is not working over there. I also tried the Forgot my password option, but I am still waiting for a reset email.
Can you try on another browser just to test and let me know?
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Not working on Firefox either. Still no sign of a reset email for the password.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:54 pm Not working on Firefox either. Still no sign of a reset email for the password.
Apparently, it's a cookie issues. not sure how to fix it...

I will try to fix it in the next few days if not then, you will have to register again, no big deal.

Anyway, the forum's longevity is assured.
AreWeNearlyThereYet?

Post by AreWeNearlyThereYet? »

For your information, I have managed to log in to the businesswordpresswebsite.com . I am using the Waterfox Classic browser. There is nothing else to report.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AreWeNearlyThereYet? wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:28 pm For your information, I have managed to log in to the businesswordpresswebsite.com . I am using the Waterfox Classic browser. There is nothing else to report.
Alright cool thanks!

I learned that there are 2 cookies purge we need to do to make it work and one happens on the forum side which I did clear those cookies there and the 2nd one should be done at the browser level so by clearing your cookies or trying a different browser, things should work out fine.

Anyway, this is happening because the new forum is on a different domain name (businesswordpresswebsite.com instead of merlinworld.com) and all the cookies and email servers are programmed to used the merlinworld.com domain.

When I move back the forum from hostgator to NameCheap, the forum will come back to the merlinworld domain and everyone who can't login will be able to do so.

At least, the businesswordpresswebsite.com forum will still be there to keep the forum and all our 50,000 posts alive during the transfer of web hosts and that's all that matters. losing all those posts we did in the past 10 years would break my heart.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT just told me something very interesting now...

A few days ago, MT told me that I had to do a HMR to block myself from what I call "pushies" that are pushing me off the track I was in so that instead of manifesting my goal today for example, I would shift to a track where it gets delayed another day or week later.

I quickly did this HMR but still nothing hot in view so now MT just told me that there are "VERTICAL PUSHIES" too! :shock: :o

Those pushies don't push me off the track, they drop me in dimensions! :o :evil:

So I don't get pushed sideways but pushed down vertically from the 5D to 4D and 3D. :roll:

I have to do another HMR to block those fuckers too so that now not only stay on the right track and don't get pushes sideways but also don't drop in dimensions too so that I remain in 5D.

Oh well! I will do that and let you know if I see anything.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I kinda expected something like that🤣
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:12 am I kinda expected something like that🤣
Basically, with all those clearing, blocking and patching, we will be "spiritually bulletproof". :lol:

What's nice is that MT is still telling me that I have nothing else to clear INSIDE or OUTSIDE my SM/HM/Soul and Oversoul so this means that I can do a HMR to reach a specific vibration/dimension and get there without anything holding me back or pulling me back to my old vibration and the only thing that is left for me to do is just to block myself from those "pushies" that are making me changing tracks.

Once those are blocked, then I will reach and STAY 24/7 on that track precise down to the 36th digit and then it's just a waiting game at this point. :twisted: :SupNap:

Btw guys, regarding the forum, I still don't know the exact date that hostgator will shut down my hosting privileges here so at any moment, this forum can go offline.

If that happens, again just go to the "backup plan" forum here and we will continue the conversation there while I transfer the merlinworld.com domain and forum to my new web host.

https://businesswordpresswebsite.com/forum/index.php
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I’m hoping for good news from you soon !!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:01 pm I’m hoping for good news from you soon !!
Well, don't know if it's good news but it sure looks promising...

Look at those 3/16s I got in the last 36 hrs. :mrgreen: :SupNap:
Attachments
02-1.jpg
02-1.jpg (76.34 KiB) Viewed 5307 times
01-3.jpg
01-3.jpg (118.74 KiB) Viewed 5307 times
01-2.jpg
01-2.jpg (123.41 KiB) Viewed 5307 times
01-1.jpg
01-1.jpg (80.53 KiB) Viewed 5307 times