High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
VirgoShowgirl

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Niiiiiiiiice :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I got 2 more sets yesterday too 8-)

Is today the day where I will get my triple 3/16 in a row?

Stay tuned :twisted: :SupNap:
Attachments
03-02.gif
03-02.gif (56.91 KiB) Viewed 5059 times
03-01.gif
03-01.gif (65.35 KiB) Viewed 5061 times
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

:lol: :lol:

This screenshot says it all regarding where I am on this quest.

The first number of my 1st set is #35 and this is what I got this morning...

As you can see, I'm close. Usually I see 2-3 of those close calls per set of 16 spins but now, I just got 4 in a row. Too funny. :lol:
06.gif
06.gif (32 KiB) Viewed 5027 times
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Oh shit, now it’s no coincidence anymore !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:46 am Oh shit, now it’s no coincidence anymore !
It makes sense for me to see that because that's where I'm cleaning right now, which is at the soul and oversoul junction.

I think I talked about it in the past but here's a little recap of how instant manifestation seems to work or at least how I understand it now after asking tons of questions about it.

When you want something, your HM is looking at parallel realities around you. There is always a track around you where you manifest that goal and this track has its specific vibration of 36 numbers.
man-in-bubble.jpg
man-in-bubble.jpg (23.9 KiB) Viewed 5019 times
When your HM "dumps" this vibration in either 1 of 2 different places, it changes your reality bubble and what you see around you:

1- Chakras (by changing beliefs)
2- Merkaba (no beliefs needed here)

If you pass by the Chakras, then that new vibration will be filtered by your beliefs which is not good unless you cleared them all. That's why we can wait many months or even years until we reach a goal.

If your HM decides to pass by the Merkaba instead, then that new vibration will be sent directly in your reality bubble, that's why you have instant manifestation using the Merkaba.

What I didn't know is that to pass by the Merkaba, you have to clear ALL your beliefs for it to work :roll: because the beliefs will still stop the instant manifestation because well... you don't believe it. :?

So this brings us back to clearing LBs down to the last one.

When all LB are cleared, the HM then sends out that new vibration where you manifest that goal to the chakras or the merkaba and then the vibration is sent to your Oversoul which then picks up your soul form this track where you don't have your goal and then drops your soul on that new track where you manifest it.

This track shift is where you will eventually manifest your goal but the exact moment where you manifest it will be based on your beliefs.

If you believe you can see it today then you will manifest it today but if you think that it might takes weeks before you see it then this is how long it will take for you to manifest it.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Thanks for this Merlin ! Makes total sense.

If I think about where I was when I first joined the forum (5 years ago or something ?), my life has improved A GREAT DEAL. So I guess I have cleared a lot of these bastards !
Could I ask you to check what is left to clean for me ? I would ask my pendulum but my dog chewed on it and it doesn’t answered anymore 😅
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:36 amI would ask my pendulum but my dog chewed on it and it doesn’t answered anymore 😅
Bad bad doggy :lol: :lol:

Now regarding the vibration of the planet, it seems to be at 322 ending today at 323 and we know that the max vibration of the SM and its LBs is at 325.

So basically, ascension is at 326 but again, to really be there you need to have cleared ALL YOUR LBs otherwise you will drop below 326 and your LBs will filter out what you want.

I checked yesterday and the total number of LBs were in the 7 digits (millions).

I just checked now and it's still in the 7 digits (1,400,000+ LBs) dropping about 80,000 LBs per day so in about 17 days from now (Dec 24), we would all be at 0 LBs and above 325 :shock: which would fit exactly what the spiritual community was talking about for years now saying that the 5D Ascension would be around the Winter Solstice (Dec. 21st).

It could be another MT joke so we'll wait and see. It could also explain why my roulette results get better and better each month.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Well yeah, everybody’s talking about this 21.12 portal so I guess we’ll see soon enough !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:08 pm Well yeah, everybody’s talking about this 21.12 portal so I guess we’ll see soon enough !
Yeah the good news is that the year ends in just 3 weeks so I guess now the spiritual community will now switch to 2021 for their 5D Ascension. :lol: :lol:

I mean they talked about it being "THIS YEAR" since 2008. Sooner or later they will get their "free beer". ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here's what MT is telling me now regarding this Xmas 5D Ascension...

First, going above 325 is NOT ascending, yes you will be above your SM's vibration but to really feel that you have ascended, you need to merge with your HM so that your HM is in control of your vibration and not your SM.

MT is telling me that this transfer of power will be done on Dec. 28 but very few people will be aware of that because of 2 things:

1- To rapidly/instantly manifest a goal, you need to activate your merkaba to shift to the track where you manifest your goal and most people don't even know what a merkaba is much less how to activate it.

2- You Also need to ask your HM to shift you to this other track and most people don't know that (1) they have a Higher Mind (2) that they manifest what they want in another track and (3) that they need to ask their HM to shift them over there.

So yeah, if you haven't asked your HM to activate or reactivate your merkaba, now would be a good time. ;)

After that, we just cross our fingers that something crazy happens in the next 3- weeks. :P