High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Perun

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Perun »

:lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Well...correction. I do have all the answers but 99% are lies. :lol: :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Apparently we are now at 4.77 ending my day at 4.79.

We seem to gain 2.3 pts per day on average.

MT is telling me that roulette will kick in (3/16 on every game) for good at 4.86 but I will start to see some progress around 4.81 which will be tomorrow night.

We'll see...
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Good luck! I did my first day of proper second round of asking yesterday - could not sleep all night, now I am tired as f**k. ( I do not get tired so much just from lack of sleep), so hopefully we are really moving.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote:Good luck! I did my first day of proper second round of asking yesterday - could not sleep all night, now I am tired as f**k. ( I do not get tired so much just from lack of sleep), so hopefully we are really moving.
Yeah I was about to post something similar today. :lol:

This to me is the proof that symptoms DO NOT come from cleaning LBs or adding PBs, it comes from changing vibration.

I've been thinking about this for a while but now I know for sure because we are not cleaning the LBs in every track that we shift to, we are just passing through them by raising our vibration.

So basically, every time we did a NAP and saw some symptoms, we were actually going up in vibration but we didn't know that we had something hiding deep down that would sabotage this rise and bring us back to where we were at the beginning. :evil:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

At an average gain of 2.3 pts daily, we would need about 9-10 more days of this before reaching 5.0.
Perun

Post by Perun »

AgentSmith wrote:could not sleep all night, now I am tired as f**k. ( I do not get tired so much just from lack of sleep)
:shock:

This has happened to me too! It can't be a coincidence. ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:It can't be a coincidence. ;)
It's not a coincidence. The last time I got up so fucked up like this was many years ago when we were at the beginning of the Cleaning NAPs back in 2013-14.

To me that's good news. The question is now, will we be able to maintain this new high vibration or are we still missing another piece of this puzzle from hell?
Ratzfatz

Post by Ratzfatz »

Is there any difference between a track and a reality or is it a synonym?

I wonder because in the second picture of this post http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 090#p56911" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; you show 3 tracks that are comprised of different realities (with different frequencies).

At the moment I ask to be shifted to a reality with a higher frequency. It should not make a big difference to your requests for a track with no sabotage belief, right? :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Ratzfatz wrote:Is there any difference between a track and a reality or is it a synonym?

I wonder because in the second picture of this post http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 090#p56911" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; you show 3 tracks that are comprised of different realities (with different frequencies).
A track is just another name for a parallel reality and yeah, apparently, we don't have 3 but 5 tracks in the 4.0 level.

Also. notice that within the blue tracks, I don't have a Rick #1...Rick #5 because MT is now telling me that within all the 4.0 tracks, there is only one Rick that can go through those 5 tracks. The Rick #2 lives in the 5.0 track more specifically in the 5.02 track.

However, when I will jump into the 5.0 track, I won't be kicking out the Rick #2 that's already living there, what I will do is match VERY CLOSELY the vibration of that other Rick but not completely.

Again, he will be in the 5.02 track but I will shift to the 5.022 track seeing exactly what he sees without being that other version of me.

By matching his vibration, I will have the same apartment he has, same $8 Millions in the bank account, my dream car already parked in the basement and in this other track, the reason why I will see my brother Claude alive is because in this track, he never got cancer.

With all the research I did, to me, all this makes sense and is possible but I will believe it when I shift there. :lol:

Ratzfatz wrote:At the moment I ask to be shifted to a reality with a higher frequency. It should not make a big difference to your requests for a track with no sabotage belief, right? :?
Yeah but don't forget to do that request 3 times per day and do that 2 days in a row and that's just to shift ONE TRACK and we need to jump at least 3 or 4 to get to this "version 2.0" of us living in reality track 5.0.