High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
VirgoShowgirl

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Oh wow ! Let’s get to it ! So a request today and the next one in 4 days ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Oh wow ! Let’s get to it ! So a request today and the next one in 4 days ?

Yeah. 3 requests today and 3 tomorrow and then the next batch in 4 days.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I’m on it !!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:I’m on it !!
I did my 3 requests for yesterday (Sept. 1) and will do it again today when I wake up.

Apparently we are now at 4.74 (early Sept. 2nd), tomorrow Sept. 3rd at 4.76, Sept. 4th at 4.78 and early Sept. 5th at 4.8 ready to start again for another jump to 4.9.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

It seems quite a simple thing to do, after all these years of trying everything :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:It seems quite a simple thing to do, after all these years of trying everything :lol:
True but just to get there you need to do A TON of research.

Most people don't even know they have a soul and if they do, they don't know what is its purpose, much less know about the Higher Mind or the OverSoul's purpose of extracting a life experience from multiple parallel versions of you each one living in its own track with a destiny or life theme pre-programmed that you can't change. :roll:

To get there we had to waste year after year of clearing limiting beliefs and see them come back to find out that we can remove them but because that track's purpose is to extract that specific type of sabotage, this means that all those removed LBs will come back and they will come back straight from the OverSoul himself. :shock:

10 years of NAP testing on this forum to realize that NAPs are useless because it's THE TRACK that is controlling what you will and will not be able to attract in your life and to finally get what you want, you need to ask permission to... change to another track!!! :shock: :?

Now that is some deep shit stuff and I would have probably laughed at you 10 years ago if you would have told me that we will be testing this crazy shit here one day. :lol:
Perun

Post by Perun »

Is the HM request line now

Dear HM, shift me to the 4.8 track.

?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:Is the HM request line now

Dear HM, shift me to the 4.8 track.

?
No, just keep the 5.0 or more specifically to get out of this "sabotage track" is what is important here.

The numbers could be another joke from MT but the sabotage is real and we need to get rid of it ASAP. :evil:
Perun

Post by Perun »

OK, so

Dear HM, shift me from the current track to the track that has no sabotage belief.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Yeah I guess, I don't have all the answers you know. :lol: