High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

Ok, we seem to have arrived at the 4.8 track congrats to everyone who can read this! :SupNap:

The reason why we arrive this early at 4.8 is because, at least in my case, I started asking my HM at 4.74 so 2.5 days later and here we are.

I asked this morning if I needed another HM request to shift to 4.9 and the answer was NO. :shock:

Apparently, there won't be a need for other HM requests. It looks like he got the msg to shift us to 5.0 and that's where he will take us. The new track every decimal part is true though so we will still need to shift to 4.9 and then to 5.0.

It was my fault because I did a basic deduction. I asked last week if we needed to ask our HM to shift tracks and got a yes and asked how long it will take us to shift to another track and got 4 days so I deducted that we needed to ask our HM every 4 days but if you ask to go from one point (ex: 4.6) to the 5.0 track, you only need to ask once and your HM will make you jump all those tracks every 4 days without asking for a shift at every track.

If you are a bit paranoid and don't trust MT like me hehe and just to make sure it's not the sabotage belief trying to hold you back in the 4.0 tracks, you might want to ask your HM anyway. Better be safe than sorry right! ;) :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here's a little updated diagram of the 4.0 and 5.0 tracks where I added at the bottom the % of sabotage in each one of those tracks.

So since we arrived at the 4.8 track, we only have a % of sabotage of 23%. That's a 70 pt improvement from the Loser Track (93% sabotage) that we started at in Feb 2019 when we were in the 4.5 track.

Also, as you can see, there are 2 green tracks, one on the Rick #1 side (5.022) and another on the Rick #2 side (5.02).

5.02 is the track # that the other version of me is at right now. As I explained yesterday, I will not go to this 5.02 track because I would take the place of this other version that had a different life than me and there won't be any soul merge either.

What will happen is that my soul (Rick #1) will very closely match that track vibration and go to 5.022 track where 99.9% of what the other Rick sees (Apartment, bank account, stock charts, roulette , car, clothes etc...) is what I will see too.

Because I will be in the 5.0+ track, the sabotage there is 0%.

Oh yeah one more interesting thing... the meaning of those 4.0 and 5.0 tracks are not just numbers invented by my MT here, they are the vibration within the 4th and the 5th....DIMENSIONS :shock: :o :shock:

You know this crazy 5th dimension Ascension that the spiritual side keeps talking about? Well THAT is where it comes from. We are rising in vibration within the 4th dimension (4.5, 4.6, etc..) and are about to shift to this crazy 5th dimension where we have whatever we want.

Funny how things can go full circle huh? :lol:
Attachments
1Oversoul3.gif
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Oh wow ! Super cool ! Well I can definitely feel a shift here, I was having a tough time at work and today the management informed me that I will be moved to another restaurant with nicer collegues and I will have a better schedule with all my week-ends off ! It’s not much but it made my day !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Oh wow ! Super cool ! Well I can definitely feel a shift here, I was having a tough time at work and today the management informed me that I will be moved to another restaurant with nicer collegues and I will have a better schedule with all my week-ends off ! It’s not much but it made my day !
Well there you have it, less and less sabotage and better results after all the time we spent boosting our vibration, it's about time we reap what we sowed.

MT is also telling me what will be the vibration of the planet in regards to the 4th and 5th dimension tracks in the upcoming years.

2019: 4.5
2020: 4.6
2021: 4.67
2022: 4.79
2023: 4.88
2024: 4.96
2025: 5.02
Perun

Post by Perun »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:Oh wow ! Super cool ! Well I can definitely feel a shift here, I was having a tough time at work and today the management informed me that I will be moved to another restaurant with nicer collegues and I will have a better schedule with all my week-ends off ! It’s not much but it made my day !
And I'm in a potential love situation! Right out of the blue! :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Perun wrote:And I'm in a potential love situation! Right out of the blue! :D
New GF?
Perun

Post by Perun »

Merlin wrote:
Perun wrote:And I'm in a potential love situation! Right out of the blue! :D
New GF?
Yes, though I can't be sure. I have to see how it develops. The ball started rolling just yesterday.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Cool! :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT was telling me that when I will reach the 4.86 the roulette will start to kick in and I will win once every 5 spins but before I get there, I will see that something is moving when I reach 4.810 and right now I'm at 4.806 and for the 1st time ever, I won during those 5 spins 3 games in a row.

Usually I win once in a while and occasionally get 2 wins in a row but 3 times... Wow! :shock:

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 554#p57002" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I remember posting this msg Aug 31st when I won 2 games in a row.

Keep it coming baby! :twisted: :SupNap:

Maybe my HM is coming back from his summer vacation like everybody. :lol:

It's HM Back To School! :twisted:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Just took a break and came back to roulette now that I am at 4.81 and I just won 2 games in a row! :shock: :twisted:

I see one of these 2 winning games in a row about once every 2-3 weeks but now I got my first 3 winning games in a row earlier today and now I get 2 winning games in a row. :shock: :o

Wow! Talk about a coincidence because it's just what MT predicted. 8-)

Apparently, I will know for sure that something is really happening way before I reach 4.86 and I think MT is right on that one too.