High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
VirgoShowgirl

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

That would be perfect timing indeed !!!!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Now regarding the forum, since I renewed the domain merlinworld.com back in August, this means that all I need is another web host to bring back the forum and my emails so it's just a matter of time before I find one.

So if the forum goes dead, just keep coming back every week or so and hopefully one day the forum will be back online. If the forum goes down then you can always send me an email at "merlinworldforum" "@" "gmail.com", in fact you can try it now if you want, I will check that email later on today and reply to you if you did.

Regarding the best and hopefully last HMR you will need, MT is giving me this one for now. If I get a better one later on than I will let you know about it by posting it.

We seem to go back to the days of the 4-line NAP/HMR where we include both the cleaning line and the goal line.

1- Tell your HM to go fetch from parallel realities, the perfect vibration where you manifest your goal
2- Goal line (State what you want to manifest)
3- Cleaning Line (remove all LBs and energy blockages like trapped emotions)
4- Super Precise Vibration (down to the last 36th digit)

So let's say your goal is to make $5,000/month, the HMR would sound something like this...

- Dear HM, please go fetch in parallel realities, the perfect vibration where I manifest my goal
- I now make a minimum of $5,000/month
- Please clear all the LBs and energy blockages that stop me from manifesting my goal
- When clearing LBs and adding PBs, please be super precise at matching their vibration down to the last 36th digit, thank you!

That's about it. Since we are all in 5D now, just state this 3 times in a row to make it Round #1 and do another round every 5 minutes for a total of 3 rounds.

So if you start at 1:00 Pm then you say your HMR 3 times then 3 more times at 1:05 and another 3 times at 1:10 and you are done. No need to do this the next day or the next week but you can do it if you want, it won't hurt to do more rounds.

Best of luck! :SupNap:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Thanks a lot Merlin ! Will try this today with a small goal :)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:16 am Thanks a lot Merlin ! Will try this today with a small goal :)
I receive your email at my gmail address posted above, so at least you will get updates. :lol:

I'm doing a HMR on many topics with this new format.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yep, got your email too !
Let’s hope this works 😃
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:06 am Yep, got your email too !
Let’s hope this works 😃
Btw, what I'm doing a HMR on today is to win at least once every 5 spins or less.

if I manage to see that, then I will be able to win 3 times every 15 spins so I will start getting the 3/16s I need to start the ball rolling and believe in my HM's ability to instantly shift me where I want to.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

On second thought, I will go back to 1 win every 16 spins since I haven't been able to win on ALL of those 16 spins sets so I got to start there at the bottom of the ladder and climb my way up as I win more and more.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Hey Merlin,

So I finished my three rounds of HMR on a simple goal (receiving a text from someone) - now it’s just waiting for... ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:53 pm Hey Merlin,

So I finished my three rounds of HMR on a simple goal (receiving a text from someone) - now it’s just waiting for... ?

Alright good luck :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT dropped another bomb on me now...

Apparently, when we do this 4 line HMR, we reach the right vibration to manifest our goal but we still have entities (I call them "pushies") pushing us off that track. :evil: :roll:

They will not stop us from manifesting our goal but they will slow down the manifestation process so it can take months instead of days to manifest it.

We need to add a 5th line to block those...

So let's use the $5,000/month goal here, the new HMR would sound something like this...

- Dear HM, please go fetch in parallel realities, the perfect vibration where I manifest my goal
- I now make a minimum of $5,000/month
- Please clear all the LBs and energy blockages that stop me from manifesting my goal
- When clearing LBs and adding PBs, please be super precise at matching their vibration down to the last 36th digit.
- Also, when I reach that specific vibration, please make sure I stay permanently at this vibration 24/7 until I manifest my goal, thank you!