High Vibration HM Request

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: High Vibration HM Request

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote:it came out of nowhere :)
Those are usually the best ones. ;)

Cherish it. :SupNap:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Oh I will !
justz

Post by justz »

Merlin wrote:
justz wrote:So today I’ll ask for sabotage beliefs to go away
And can ask tomorrow for 5D or need to wait?
I would do both today if I were you, it's just 2 HMRs in a row. 1 to remove LBs and 1 to add PBs.
Ok did the remove already a going to do now the second rep of the other and so in 30m I’m done! :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Ok did the remove already a going to do now the second rep of the other and so in 30m I’m done! :D
Alright cool! Best of luck. :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Btw, you might want to read this new thread I created...

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=2561" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I just learned something interesting... :geek:

When we shift from one track to another (ex: 4.5 to 4.922) and also from one dimension to the next (ex: 3D to 4D and 5D), we lose the HMRs that we were doing during the shift.

So since I just did a HMR to shift from 4D to 5D, I lost all the goals and PBs I planted because I planted them in 4D and now I am in 5D so I have to plant them again.

It sucks but it also makes sense since I planted them in 4D when I did the HMR and now that I arrived in 5D it's logical that I don't see anything planted in 5D because I'm not in 4D anymore.

So the logic here is to remove the "Sabotage Belief" FIRST. Then Do a HMR to shift you from 4D to 5D by asking your HM to clear EVERY LBs that are dragged from 3D and 4D that are holding you back.

Then, once in 5D and completely cleared of LBs from 3D and 4D, you can restart all the HMRs you did in the past.

Remember, in 5D, you only do 3 reps (ex: 2PM, 2H30 and 3PM) during only 1 day and only 1 round. If you ask for the Rush Delivery, the HMR will drop form the TLR into the SM within 2 hrs and If you ask for the Rush Manifestation, your SM will start working on attracting your goal right away instead of taking it's time (up to 3 days).

I have updated the 3 HMRs to clear the Sabotage Belief, all the LBs we dragged from 3D and 4D and to plant any PBs to manifest a goal in 5D.

http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=2561" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

:shock: MT just told me that I had dragged over 3 Million LBs from 4D to 5D and until I clear them all, I will have trouble manifesting anything in 5D too. :?

So once again...

Step 1: Clear the Sabotage Belief to avoid running in circle.
Step 2: Clear ALL the LBs you dragged from 3D and 4D.
Step 3: Do a HMR to manifest your goal (Max 5 goals per HMR).
justz

Post by justz »

All steps are done, are we free from that sabotage thing finally and for good?!
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:All steps are done, are we free from that sabotage thing finally and for good?!
I can't speak for everyone but for you and me, we are cleared of the Sabotage Belief yes. As for me, I cleared all the LBs I dragged from the 3D and 4D but you didn't so you need to clear them before you plant PBs.

You might want to go back to the thread because I edited the HMR lines for the clearing of all the LBs.

As I mentioned above, we need to clear all LBs dragged from the 3D and 4D before we can plant PBs in the 5D to manifest a goal.

So after you cleared the sabotage belief and cleared any LBs you dragged in 5D, then you can start planting PBs to manifest a goal.

Good luck. :SupNap:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Hi Merlin !
Would you mind checking where I am Sabotage LB and other LBs wise ?
Thanks a lot !!