Limiting Beliefs And Their Survival Mechanism

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Limiting Beliefs And Their Survival Mechanism

Post by Merlin »

MT was updating me on all the different types and levels associated with LBs on any topic you have them on (ex: Money, Relationships, Health, etc) and the mechanism they are created from and how come they keep coming back.

First, there is ONLY ONE type of Limiting Belief (only the regular ones exist, there are no hidden and invisible ones, it was a joke).

Second, those LBs are stored in your SM (Subconscious Mind) but they have been programmed at the TLR (Template Level Reality) in the Astral plane and once they are created, they take a few days to come down into the SM.

However, some LBs were programmed at higher levels like the Soul and OverSoul levels like the "Sabotage Belief" which seems to be located at the last level, below the root under each LB root.

For over 10 years here we noticed that when we do a Cleaning NAP or HMR to remove LBs, if we don't remove the root, the LB will regrow just like any weed.

We also learned that even if we do remove the root of an LB, if we don't clear at HIGHER LEVELS (Higher Mind, Soul and OverSoul) the LB and its root will be replanted when the OverSoul reprogram it and sends it back down to the Soul then down to the HM level and finally down into the SM.

In other words, we need to clear not only DOWN to the root but also UP at higher levels (As above so below like they say :? ).

But the cherry on the top is this "Sabotage Belief". It is like the root of the root of all LBs. This single belief is so powerful that it will destroy your entire life successes If you don't remove it because EVEN if you clear not only DOWN to the root but also UP at higher levels, this "Sabotage Belief" will shift you to a parallel reality where all those removed LBs are still there because in that reality, they were never removed.

You will think they grew back but they didn't. They have ALL been removed in the reality you were in but you are not in this reality anymore, the "Sabotage Belief" shift you to a different reality where you have to restart the cleaning from scratch.

Because of this "Sabotage Belief" we are stuck in an endless loop from hell. :evil:

What I learned from all this is that the "Sabotage Belief" should be THE FIRST BELIEF WE NEED TO REMOVE.

Once the "Sabotage Belief" is gone, you can start the cleaning but again, you need to clean in BOTH directions, down to the root of the LBs and also clean above (HM, Soul and OverSoul) to avoid that the reprogramming replants every single one.

Here's the line to remove all your LBs, INCLUDING the Sabotage LB...

"Dear HM, clear all my LBs on higher and lower levels (HM, Soul and OverSoul, SM, Roots and all SM sub layers) and on every dimension they are located (3D, 4D and 5D), including the Sabotage Belief that makes us run in circle. Patch all the cracks after, so that no LBs can come back. Please God, make it a RUSH delivery and RUSH Manifestation too".

Now that you have removed ALL your Limiting Beliefs (LBs), it's time to manifest your goal but now, we have to plant PBs (Positive Beliefs) that will tell our SM to attract this goal.

This is the line to plant new PBs to attract a new goal...

- Dear HM, please reprogram this in the Astral plane...
- Plant all the right PBs that I need to manifest _______.
- Please God, make it a RUSH delivery and RUSH Manifestation too
justz

Re: Limiting Beliefs And Their Survival Mechanism

Post by justz »

Ok so cleaning now as I’ve asked for the remove of sabotage yesterday
Can we go with multiple topics?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Can we go with multiple topics?
Yup. MT keeps telling me about the 5 topics max per HMR.
justz

Post by justz »

Ok I did love, specific person and weight so I should be good.
Gonna do the clean and the add in the same day as I did yesterday
justz

Post by justz »

I did the LB clear and the PB add but if you say I still have LBs something might have gone wrong
I’m doing it again. Still isn’t there a step missing?
If I am on 4D, after I clean shouldn’t I ask again to go to 5D, clean again and only after that add the PBS?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here's what I learned yesterday...

If we do a HMR to clear LBs and then do a HMR to plant PBs right after, we cancel BOTH HMRs. :shock:

If we do a HMR to clear LBs on one topic (ex: Sabotage LB) and then do a 2nd HMR to clear LBs on all other topics, we cancel the 2nd HMR. :?

If we do a HMR to plant PBs on one topic (ex: Money) and then do a 2nd HMR to plant PBs on another topic, we also cancel the 2nd HMR. :?

If we do a HMR to clear LBs or a HMR to plant PBs when we shift from one dimension to the next (ex: 3D to 4D), lose BOTH of those HMRs. :roll:

If we do a HMR to plant PBs on one topic (ex: Money) but still have LBs dragged from 3D or 4D, it will either never manifest or will fail later on.

So basically, you need to:

- Clear ALL LBs (Mainly the Sabotage LB)
- If you do a HMR to clear LBs, don't start another one until the LBs of the 1st HMR are fully gone.
- If you do a HMR to plant PBs, don't start another one until the goal of the 1st HMR is manifested.
- Make sure you reach 5D before you can do a HMR to attract a goal.

That is why I edited once again the 2 HMRs to clear LBs and merged them into one so that when you clear all the LBs, you also clear the Sabotage LB too in the same HMR.

This is the latest version...

Here's the line to remove all your LBs, INCLUDING the Sabotage LB...

"Dear HM, clear all my LBs on higher and lower levels (HM, Soul and OverSoul, SM, Roots and all SM sub layers) and on every dimension they are located (3D, 4D and 5D), including the Sabotage Belief that makes us run in circle. Patch all the cracks after, so that no LBs can come back. Please God, make it a RUSH delivery and RUSH Manifestation too".

Here's the timeframe To clear all LBs:

In 3D: You need to read once this HMR at 3 different times per day (ex: 2PM, 2H30 and 3PM) and then do this for 3 days in a row (ex: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday). If you ask for the RUSH delivery, it will take you 2 rounds for this HMR to drop from the TLR/Astral plane to your SM instead of 5 rounds if you don't ask for it.

In 4D: You need to read once this HMR at 3 different times per day (ex: 2PM, 2H30 and 3PM) and then do this for only 1 day (ex: Monday). If you ask for the RUSH delivery, it will take you 5 days for this HMR to drop from the TLR/Astral plane to your SM versus 2 rounds if you don't ask for it.

In 5D: You need to read once this HMR at 3 different times per day (ex: 2PM, 2H30 and 3PM) and then do this for only 1 day (ex: Monday). If you ask for the RUSH delivery, it will take you 2 hours for this HMR to drop from the TLR/Astral plane to your SM versus 3 days if you don't ask for it.
justz

Post by justz »

Ok as you said my sabotage was clean but the LBs didn’t today I clean all the LBs already with an HMR so I should wait 5 days and ask to shift to 5D and then 5 days after do a PB?
Since I cleaned all on 4D they shouldn’t be there so shouldn’t follow me to 5D
Is that it?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:Ok as you said my sabotage was clean but the LBs didn’t today I clean all the LBs already with an HMR so I should wait 5 days and ask to shift to 5D and then 5 days after do a PB?
Since I cleaned all on 4D they shouldn’t be there so shouldn’t follow me to 5D
Is that it?
No. You didn't clear all the LBs in 4D... you missed this post here http://www.merlinworld.com/forum/viewto ... 150#p59216" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The 2nd HMR to clear ALL the others LBs was canceled by the 1st HMR to clear the Sabotage LB. The 1st HMR worked but not he 2nd one so you now do another HMR to clear ALL the others LBs.

As for the time it will you, just read the paragraph above yours where I talked about the timeframe for 5D HMRs.
justz

Post by justz »

I read that why today I did the HMR to clear all LBs as the sabotage were done a few days ago it should not erase it again right
Regarding the 5D you speak on time frames when we reach there as I’m not there yet don’t I have to ask again to jump to 5D?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote:I read that why today I did the HMR to clear all LBs as the sabotage were done a few days ago it should not erase it again right
Regarding the 5D you speak on time frames when we reach there as I’m not there yet don’t I have to ask again to jump to 5D?
Because you haven't cleared your LBs that you dragged from 3D, you are still in 4D so you need to do the Cleaning HMR first and wait 5 days because you are in 4D but you need to ask for RUSH otherwise it's 2 rounds/weeks. :?