Manifesting Using Soul Requests (SRs)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
adhock

Re: Manifesting Using Soul Requests (SRs)

Post by adhock »

Conclusion: never underestimate the hippie :lol: ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

adhock wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 10:27 am Conclusion: never underestimate the hippie :lol: ;)
:lol: I guess so but I will believe it when I ascend or when I start winning like crazy at roulette.

Until then, I keep my head cool. 8-)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright cool one of my 3 sets right after clearing those core belief roots. :twisted:

I got my 3 numbers quickly too in just 9 spins. :SupNap:
Attachments
15-01.gif
15-01.gif (51.07 KiB) Viewed 6176 times
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I finally learned where Trapped Emotions fit in this belief research... 8-)

Once again, manifestation is based on the vibration that we are in and that vibration is based on the totality of our beliefs.

We have stored many of them in our SM and we have many different types (regular, hidden, sabotage, unknown) and those beliefs have roots and below them there are core beliefs that also have roots.

- Belief
- Belief Root
- Core Belief
- Core Belief Root

Follow me so far... :lol:

Trapped Emotions are just under those Core Belief Roots. They are basically baseball size balls of negative (low vibration) emotions floating around waiting for a topic to team up with.

Again, EMOTION + THOUGHT (Topic) = BELIEF.

I figured this out today because now that I have cleared all beliefs and their roots and all the core beliefs and their roots too, I play roulette and see that there are still stuff to clear and it seems that Trapped Emotions are the last ones to go. :?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

If you remember well, MT has always told me that my 16/16 will pass by me getting 3 sets of 3/16s in a row.

Well, sometimes it takes me a week just to get one of those 3/16 with the 3 numbers in the right order, but now I just had one (35-24-12) and barely missed the 2nd set (33-23-13) by one number at the end with the #14. :lol:

It's getting close guys. :twisted:
Attachments
16-02B.gif
16-02B.gif (57.72 KiB) Viewed 6125 times
16-01.gif
16-01.gif (72.67 KiB) Viewed 6125 times
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Well that didn't take long.. :shock: :lol: :lol: :SupNap:

Let's see if I can get the 3rd set (4-14-34) today too. :twisted:
Attachments
16-02.gif
16-02.gif (79.65 KiB) Viewed 6119 times
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

MT told me that what happened in the last 3 sets is that the merkaba shifted me to a track where I had my 3 numbers in the right order somewhere within the next 16 spins and sure enough that's where I landed 3 times today. :twisted:

Now what MT is telling me is to forget about shifting to a track where I win 1, 2, 3 or more times during 16 spins and focus on a spin by spin basis.

So instead of shifting to ONE TRACK where I will win 16 times in a row, all I need to do is shift to ONE TRACK where I win ONCE and then repeat that 2, 3, 5 or 16 times in a row. It's not winning 16 times in a row in the same reality but instead winning just once per reality but shift to 16 different parallel realities in a row.

Once I get good at this, then I will shift to the right track more and more and then after winning just 4-5 times in a row, I will believe that my HM can shift me every time on the right parallel reality track where I get my goal whether it's a track where my number wins next or a track where I have a pile of cash in front of me or even a track where I instantly teleport myself on the other side of the planet using my merkaba.

To me, that's the same thing. It's just an instant shift in vibration using my merkaba where my HM tells my merkaba the vibration of the track we need to go to next and *POOF*... I'm there. :lol:

With what I've seen today, I wouldn't be surprised that I master this instant "HM-Merkaba reality shift" in the next 24 hrs.
adhock

Post by adhock »

Well that sounds good.... ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

adhock wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:12 am Well that sounds good.... ;)
Yeah I know 8-)

Basically, the merkaba is like a cool taxi travelling at the speed of light that you get in and our HM is the one telling the merkaba the exact 36 digits vibration "address" to go to and *POOF* the merkaba blinks and you're there. :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Yup, things are getting hot in here. 8-)

MT told me to pick any number and spin the wheel a maximum of 3 times and the merkaba should shift me to the track where that number will win within the next 3 spin.

I know it when my merkaba shifts me because my chest hurts as if someone would sit on me. :lol: MT is telling me to take a 10 minute break every 2 shifts to recover from this. I don't know what it does to me but I think it's using my heart chakra to shift me elsewhere. :?

If I don't win, then something is wrong and I need to clear things up.

So the first number I chose was 27 and sure enough, it came out in the first 3 spins. :twisted: :SupNap:

The next number was #1 and my merkaba shifted me there on the 2nd spin. :twisted: :SupNap:

The next number was #35 and on the 2dn spin, I got #36 so that's a "close call number".

The merkaba worked and shifted me to the track where the #35 was winning but at the last minute I got some jokers who shifted my vibration number and I landed on a track where the #36 wins instead. :roll:

So I have to clear up whatever is there and continue the testing.
Attachments
17-01.gif
17-01.gif (102.72 KiB) Viewed 6076 times