Manifesting Using Soul Requests (SRs)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Manifesting Using Soul Requests (SRs)

Post by Merlin »

The High Vibration HM Request was created in Aug 2019, I think we were due to a new thread wouldn't you agree? :lol:

Here's what I posted near the end of that loooooong thread for those who missed it...
MT told me that a HMR(Higher Mind Request) is aimed at the WRONG ONE. The HM can shift us to another track but ONLY after the Soul has given the HM it's authorization. :shock:

It's HUGE because what this is telling me is that all the HMRs I did in the past to clear my HM and SM, they were done for nothing because all I had to do is ask my Soul to shift me to the track where I manifest my goal. When my Soul approves of this request, THEN...my HM can start looking in parallel realities for that track where I manifest my goal and dump the vibration of that track on my head here below.
Basically, our Soul will be the one who accept or not that request that we are sending it regarding the desire to manifest a goal.

I thought that all we had to do was to ask our Higher Mind but "nope"... since the HM still has to go talk to his boss (Soul) above its head for permission to shift our vibration and shift us to the track where we manifest our goal.

In other words, why waste time asking the HM to do something where he's not the one in charge who can approve or reject this request, when we can deal instead with the Soul and get the approval right away. The Soul (if the request is approved) will then send down the request to the HM to start working on it.

I say this because many of my HM requests have asked my HM to clear this or that LBs or to shift me to this or that track and nothing was done because my Soul apparently gave my HM different orders like staying on this track and not go anywhere. :evil:

Apparently, the Soul doesn't listen too much to the HM but does consider what the CM (Conscious Mind) below desires so what we have to do is go DIRECTLY to the Soul and then it will pass the order to the HM after.

So just to give you an idea of how these Soul Requests (SRs) will look like, we ask the same thing to the HM but by passing by the Soul instead.

Here's an example... I will refine it as I find new lines that looks promising

"Dear Soul, make me manifest _____________ by telling my HM to:
- Make me match and maintain 24/7 the vibration of the track, precise to the 36th digit, where I manifest this goal
- Clear 100% of the LBs and trapped emotions stopping me from manifesting this goal
- Make this request and manifestation a rush delivery
"

You would say this once then wait 1 minute and say this a 2nd time and then wait another minute and say it a 3rd time and that should be it.

Keep in touch as new tests are done...
VirgoShowgirl

Re: Manifesting Using Soul Requests (SRs)

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Having this revelation on the 12.12, coincidence ?
I DON’T THINK SO :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:41 am Having this revelation on the 12.12, coincidence ?
And look at the timestamp I posted that post above 12 Dec 2020, 00:02 Est.

12/12/2020 00:02

Kinda cool 8-)

Anyway, we'll soon know if this new theory works.
adhock

Post by adhock »

If You ask me, i believe that in the end we will be asking our souls to clear all the LBs. This is the only think in general that is stoping us... But that is Just my opinion
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

adhock wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:21 am If You ask me, i believe that in the end we will be asking our souls to clear all the LBs. This is the only think in general that is stoping us... But that is Just my opinion
I think you're right because this morning MT told me that I needed to improve and precise even more the SR text.

These are the 3 lines I added to the Soul Request above...

- Maintain this 36 digit vibration 24/7 until I manifest this goal
- Clear 100% of the LBs and trapped emotions stopping me from manifesting this goal
- Make this request and manifestation a rush delivery

I will do some tests and let you know what I find. :geek:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:41 am Having this revelation on the 12.12, coincidence ?
:lol: :lol:

I found this video in my YT recommended list...coincidence ? ;)

Title: 12/12 Portal, Time for Rebirth and Renewal of The Soul...

Too funny. 8-)

VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Bwahahaha yeah I’m not surprised :roll:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I just learned something cool... 8-)

I knew that the manifestation we see is based on the vibration that we are in and that one is based on the totality of our beliefs that we have stored in our SM and that those beliefs have different types (regular, hidden, sabotage, unknown) and that those beliefs had roots.

About 1 year ago or so, I discovered "core belief" which is just below the belief root.

So we had:

- Limiting Belief (ex: Money)
- Root of the belief
- Core belief

What I recently learned is that a core belief has also a root :shock: so I cleared those too.

And now we have:

- Limiting Belief (ex: Money)
- Root of the belief
- Core belief
- Root of the Core belief

Follow me so far... :lol:

BOTH those limiting or core beliefs and their roots had a low 3D vibration of 160 while we are trying to maintain a high 5D vibration of 333 so they were lowering our overall vibration and therefore had to be all boosted to 333.

Now what I just learned is that the soil itself :o where those beliefs and roots are planted in (ex: the loser track itself) has a low 3D vibration of 160 and had to be all boosted also to 333. :roll:

So I cleared all those beliefs and core beliefs with their roots and also boosted everything including the track vibration to 333 so if this is true then there will be nothing left around me vibrating at 160 or below 333 so things could drastically speed up here.

Fingers crossed. :SupNap:
adhock

Post by adhock »

Unless there are some even deeper layers of believes. What is MT telling you about that?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

adhock wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:36 am Unless there are some even deeper layers of believes. What is MT telling you about that?
I asked and I got a NO for beliefs, roots and other tracks.

Also, MT is telling me now that the global vibration is now at 326 so we reached that first step to ascension which is to vibrate HIGHER than the vibration of the SM which can't go higher than 325.

So if this is true, congrats to everyone for making it this far. :SupNap:

The other thing that has changed is that true ascension is when the body merges with the HM and that will take 6 days according to MT and that brings us to... Dec. 21st. :lol:

You know maybe the hippies were right all along. :?