Manifesting Using Soul Requests (SRs)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Manifesting Using Soul Requests (SRs)

Post by Merlin »

adhock wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:21 am Is there something we can do to enhance todays cleaning instead of just waiting for Merlins results??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
You can do a Soul Request that copies what my Soul is doing. I call it the "Full Kit" because it clears EVERYTHING that I find, up to 200+ levels and hidden places a LB can hide in our overall consciousness (SM, HM, Soul and Oversoul and then some...).
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Don't know if you guys felt anything yesterday but I haven't seen or felt any solar flash at all.

I asked MT about it and apparently we didn't need any solar flash, just small waves to finish up the clearing of our last LBs. I did feel something yesterday morning and so did my friend Lyne so maybe something happened but it was on the low scale.

We seem to be at 330 and reaching 333 (aka Christ's consciousness) exactly at midnight on the 24. Then again, what better day to get Christ's consciousness the day Christ was born. :lol:

It could be a joke but it would also make a lot of sense. Also, at 333, the HM will be transferred the control of our vibration and THAT if this really happen, is the true ascension.

Now this does NOT mean that everybody will be able to instantly manifest goals because to do that, you need to instantly shift to the parallel track where your goal is in front of you and you can only do that if you have your merkaba activated and have trained it using roulette to shift you 1 time out of 16 spins to the track where your number win and then build on it to shift 2 times during those 16 spins and then 3 times and so on all the way to shift on every spin you do.

Not everybody will want to do this but that's ok. Then again, I will be the 1st one to do this if it's possible so just stay tuned. I'm pretty confident that if it's possible, today will be the day I make it work. :twisted:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I did feel something but it was not very strong. Some friends of mine felt it more though.
These next few days are gonna be exciting !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:36 pmThese next few days are gonna be exciting !
I think you're right. I just cleared something at the merkaba level and this is what I got... 8-)

3 PERFECT merkaba shifts in just 6 spins, no wonder my chest hurts a bit. :lol:

MT told me to take a 10 min break but I didn't need MT to tell me that.
22-01.gif
22-01.gif (54.1 KiB) Viewed 5581 times
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

This is REALLY cool 😃
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:45 pm This is REALLY cool 😃
I keep finding new stuff to clear but the good news is that they are all at the merkaba level so the more I will clean, the more wins I should get and get closer to the perfect jump with nothing holding back my merkaba.

... and then the real fun will begin. :twisted: :SupNap:
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

We’ve been waiting long enough, right ? 😅
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:10 pm We’ve been waiting long enough, right ? 😅
Tell me about it. ;)
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Do you remember this one?

It was what I called the Xmas Miracle with odds of 1 in over 2 Millions.

Well, it happened on Dec. 23rd 2017.

I wonder if I will get another Xmas Miracle this year... :?

Dec-23.jpg
Dec-23.jpg (65.7 KiB) Viewed 5528 times
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I don't know why I didn't think of that sooner but I asked MT if this little chest pain that I feel when I jump using my merkaba is coming from LBs holding me back and I got a...YES! :shock:

That's what I am clearing right now. If I see any difference I will let you know about it.