Manifesting Using Soul Requests (SRs)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
adhock

Re: Manifesting Using Soul Requests (SRs)

Post by adhock »

Merlin wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:46 pm
I know it when my merkaba shifts me because my chest hurts as if someone would sit on me. :lol:
Now that is... peculiar... :shock:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

adhock wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:21 pm
Merlin wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:46 pm
I know it when my merkaba shifts me because my chest hurts as if someone would sit on me. :lol:
Now that is... peculiar... :shock:
Yeah I know it's weird but I kinda like it because to me it's my proof that the merkaba has been running. It seem to take a lot of energy from my spine, the heart and my head buzz a little too.

I would love to see what my HM sees up there. Apparently it's one hell of a light show. 8-)

The more you jump, the more the rust goes off and it gets easier and less painful. I remember back in March, I was doing my first merkaba jumps when I was winning at roulette and my head was hurting really bad and I couldn't do more than 5 level 4 jumps per day. MT was telling me that I could even die from this and not even be able to reach the 10 level 4 jumps per day but today, if I ask MT, as of right now, I can do...

- 30,000 Level 4 jumps per day
- 3,000 Level 6 jumps per day
- 30 Level 8 jumps per day
- 0 Level 10 jumps per day

I learned that the farther I want to jump, the bigger the "jump level" is. Winning at roulette is a level 4 jump. Manifesting objects and teleportation is a Level 10 jump and MT is telling me that with those 3 jumps above, I just did a level 4, 6 and 8 and that's why I felt like crap and had to take a break for a couple hours. I still feel a small chest pain which seem to come from the Level 8 jump.

Remember what I said that our reality has a vibration of 36 digits...

ex: 123456789123456789123456789123456789

Well a Level 4 jump is affecting only the last 4 digits. So you barely change the reality you are in.

A Level 10 jump affects the last 10 digit of that big number so now you are starting to change the reality around you but it takes a lot of energy to do that.

I didn't want to talk about it because it's super weird but hey, if you want to do these instant merkaba jumps where else you can learn about this stuff? :lol:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright I left the roulette at the #36 (see screenshot above) and had to take a break from it to recover.

So I came back to it, picked the #12 and look which number came out. :twisted:
17-02.gif
17-02.gif (58.32 KiB) Viewed 5997 times
Oh wow! :shock:

MT is now telling me that this last one was a "Level 10" Jump and that I have to take another break for about an hour.

It's tingling on the top of my head. :lol:
adhock

Post by adhock »

Merlin wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:50 pm
I didn't want to talk about it because it's super weird but hey, if you want to do these instant merkaba jumps where else you can learn about this stuff? :lol:
To me that is not weird at all ;) it is like "self-complementing" stuff... there is always some new information that is filling the holes of our knowledge up... and it almost always makes sense...

You know... if something is weird here, maybe this is it: it practically always makes sense... :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

adhock wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:42 amYou know... if something is weird here, maybe this is it: it practically always makes sense... :D
Yeah I know and that's what's scaring me. :? My SM could be influenced by some very evil dudes that are giving me lies that sound logical all the time but doesn't always end up working. :evil:

In fact, what I learned today is borderline crazy but again :roll: it sounds perfectly logical so it could be the truth. We'll see.. :geek:

What I learned this morning is that the 36 digits of the vibration of our reality are separated into 3 big sections:

Section 1: Affects only the last 12 digits 123456789012-123456789012-123456789012
Section 2: Affects only the last 24 digits 123456789012-123456789012-123456789012
Section 3: Affects all 36 digits of our vibration 123456789012-123456789012-123456789012

Section 1: Basic Changes (Changing the colors of objects like images on computer screens)
Section 2: Medium Changes (Changing the location of objects)
Section 3: Major Changes (Changing The Time Period and Dimensions)

Right now, my merkaba jumps are changing Section 1 digits of my vibration so I am shifting to a parallel reality where the atoms on my computer screen changes so that they look like I won at roulette and then I will move on to changing the color of walls and objects around me.

Once I master this, I will move on to changing the Section 2 digits of my vibration and those are changing the location of objects around me. This merkaba jump will change both the last 12 digits but also the middle 12 digits too.

Finally, if this is all true of course, my merkaba jumps will change the Section 3 digits of my vibration and that will change myself and everything around me instantly. I can jump through time and other dimensions (ex: go back in spring instead of winter). To do that, my merkaba jump will have to change all 36 digits of my vibration all at once.

So you wanted crazy stuff, there you have it... :lol:
adhock

Post by adhock »

Well. I think that changing Wall colors at will is going to be the crucial step. The Faith built on that will speed up everything...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

adhock wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:56 am Well. I think that changing Wall colors at will is going to be the crucial step. The Faith built on that will speed up everything...
Not for me, that's section 2 stuff. Just with Section 1 and be able to win 6 times in a row with these odds will confirm it all for me that I left the logical world and went on to LALALAND. :lol:

Win once: Odds are 1 in 38
Win twice in a row: Odds are 1 in 1,444
Win 3 times in a row: Odds are 1 in 54,872
Win 4 times in a row: Odds are 1 in 2 Millions
Win 5 times in a row: Odds are 1 in 79 Million
Win 6 times in a row: Odds are 1 in Over 3 Billion
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Holy shit !!!!!
This is nuts ! FINALLY !
And 21.12 is almost there !!!!
I’ve had throat and head pains for the past few days, don’t know if it’s related but something is changing !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Alright, here's a little update and recap of where I'm at right now regarding this belief cleanup.

Once again, our reality has a vibration that seems to have up to 36 digits. To manifest what you want, you need to ask your Soul/HM to find the exact 36 digits of the parallel reality where you manifest your goal and since your vibration is based on the totality of your beliefs, you need to clear the bad beliefs (LBs) and attract all the good beliefs (PBs) that will make you vibrate at the right vibration and shift you to the parallel reality where your goal is in front of you.

Those beliefs have been stored in our SM and we seem to have different types (regular, hidden, sabotage, unknown). I discovered in the past years that those beliefs have roots and recently that these beliefs have core beliefs and that those also have roots.

So we have...

- Belief
- Belief Root
- Core Belief
- Core Belief Root

This week I discovered that Trapped Emotions are attached to those Beliefs/Core Beliefs and their roots and also that the reality track itself has a low vibration of 160 and needs to be boosted to 333.

So now we have...

- Belief
- Belief Root
- Core Belief
- Core Belief Root
- Trapped Emotions
- Reality Track

Once again, a belief (good or bad) is a topic (ex: money) that is attached to an emotion and Trapped Emotions are just that, little baseball size balls of emotions, mostly negative (low vibration) emotions floating around waiting for a topic to attach to it.

BELIEF = EMOTION + THOUGHT (Topic).

Positive Trapped Emotions are ok but the negative ones are the ones that are making our lives miserable by stopping or pushing away many goals that we want so we need to clear them all.

So unless there are other unknown layers that I still need to discover, we now know all there is to know regarding the different layers of beliefs in our SM and we can now ask our HM/Soul to start clearing them all so that we can all ascend once and for all.

I am clearing those layers at the merkaba level now so that's why I didn't post anything new yesterday. Hopefully things will accelerate today.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I still don't know if there will be a 5D shift of the planet or a solar flash but this will be the last video I post about it coming from the spiritual community.

If nothing happens in the upcoming days, I think that I will focus on my LBs SM cleanup and forget about their 5D shift that they promise year after year.

But just in case they are right here's some info about it... Hey we never know right! :?