Manifesting Using Soul Requests (SRs)

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
VirgoShowgirl

Re: Manifesting Using Soul Requests (SRs)

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Anybody else feeling like shit today ?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:43 pm Anybody else feeling like shit today ?
I felt weird when I woke up this morning but I'm clearing all the time so I don't know if it's coming from outside or inside of me.

Did you feel anything?

MT is telling me that there will be a solar flash but it will be only 30% of the full power because we cleared so much, we don't need one that will crash all electronic devices on the planet.

If this is true then the big day is not today but tomorrow..

Anyway, we'l see... as usual. 8-)
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Yeah I feel like a truck ran over me, massive headache !
We’ll see indeed...
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

No physical problems for me, but money vibration is quite low, too much financial problems in one day.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:19 pm No physical problems for me, but money vibration is quite low, too much financial problems in one day.
That sucks! :(

Can't wait to see what this solar flash will do.

Again MT is telling me that because we cleared so much LBs, we won't need a full blast and only a small solar flare of 33% strength will do the job of clearing those last remaining LBs so that we have access to our HM and shift to the parallel reality that we want.

Speaking of that, Bashar just posted on youtube 1 hour ago a video on this 21/12/2020 event. He's not talking about the sun bu talking about clearing energies (aka LBs) so that we can shift to the parallel earth of our choice.

Let's hope he's right because the entire planet is suffering these days.

Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Don't know if it's the 21st of December affecting me but what happened was kinda funny.

MT told me to clear my merkaba so that I could win once every 5 spins by shifting to the track where my number wins so as usual, I started with my first set (35-24-12) and placed my bet on the #35.

Spun the wheel and on the first spin I got the #35. :shock:

Ok... lucky shot. 8-)

Then MT told me to take a 5 min break because apparently those merkaba shifts are hard on my heart so I did it. Then I placed my bet on the 2nd number #24 and on the 4th spin the #24 came out. :o

Cool! So again, I took another 5 minute break.

Then I placed my bet on the 3rd number #12 and on the 2nd spin *BANG*... the #12 came out. :shock: :o

Don't know about you but to me, that's very impressive and I can feel it in my chest so I KNOW that something is going on here.

So I may not need this solar flash even though MT is telling me that it will come tomorrow morning around 10 AM Est. so somewhere around 4 PM for you guys in Europe.

Apparently my oversoul needs some time to tweak my merkaba because the 2nd set (33-23-13) never started after that.

That's fine with me. As long as I continue in that vein, I will soon reach and lock in to the vibration where my merkaba shifts will work everytime.

If there really is a solar flash tomorrow that clears the remaining LBs I have, that's even better and will speed up my roulette success.
Attachments
20-01.gif
20-01.gif (77.42 KiB) Viewed 6157 times
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Something is definitely on !
I woke up feeling very weird, nose bleeding and muscle ache. The only time I remember bleeding like this was a few years ago il the summer when we did a massive cleaning.
Let’s see what happens !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:45 am Something is definitely on !
I woke up feeling very weird, nose bleeding and muscle ache. The only time I remember bleeding like this was a few years ago il the summer when we did a massive cleaning.
Let’s see what happens !
Apparently this solar flash will be in waves so maybe we are cleaning more than usual because of that. :?

Anyway I will continue my small merkaba shifts and try to win my other sets by doing less and less merkaba jumps. Hopefully, I can get a set in just 3 jumps instead of 10 or 16 spins. :twisted:

Next jumps... set #2... 33-23-13.:geek:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

This one was funny! 8-)

Again my number for this 2nd set are 33-23-13 and look at the bottom of the board, the first 3 numbers that came out... :shock:

33..23 and ....14 :o :lol:

Am I close or what?? :twisted:
21-A.gif
21-A.gif (85.16 KiB) Viewed 6124 times
adhock

Post by adhock »

Is there something we can do to enhance todays cleaning instead of just waiting for Merlins results??? :lol: :lol: :lol: