Research Update

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
AgentSmith

Re: Research Update

Post by AgentSmith »

Guess you lost hope on the impossible goals too.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:23 pm Guess you lost hope on the impossible goals too.
I haven't lost hope at all, it's just taking more time than I thought it would.

I will get my HM connection one day, I will get the 19/19 (formerly the 16/16 on another sotware) then make objects move by shifting to a parallel reality where that object is 2 feet to the right and shift to the track of my choice, etc...

You'll see. ;)

For now, I clean, boost my vibration, find a better and better trading system each day then I will trade it and make a ton of $$.

What I can see is that you are in a heavy depression, not believing in anything. That's sad but again, don't give up, things will change soon, I can feel it.
wojt864

Post by wojt864 »

2 weeks ago I got a job that I was crazy about. Despite the fact that one of the requirements was fluency in German language. (I don't speak German ;)). I stopped counting on impossible goals because we are too attached to them and that's probably why we don't attract them. The quickest and easiest way to attract things is to focus on goals that are not important to you. That's the sad truth. I once noticed that my razor was starting to get dull. I said to myself "it would be good to have a new razor" or something like that. I didn't care about it. It wasn't urgent to me, etc. I could go and buy a new one at any time. A few days later I went to the store. I take the cart, look inside and there ... is a new, packaged razor. Someone apparently bought it and forgot to pack it. There are plenty of such examples. However, when we want to attract something we really care about the problem begins. It's easy to say "you need to detach from your goal and then you'll attract it," as the fat pigs who sit in the garage and make videos about the law of attraction on youtube say. How do you detach yourself? Give me a fucking instructions. Anyway, I finally managed to attract what I cared about (job) so I'm happy. I used naps (one sentence), wrote one page of my notebook every day with this sentence, and did the "water ritual" almost every day. I don't know if one particular method helped or maybe a combination of all of them.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Welcome back Perun and Wojtek. 8-)

I noticed these past weeks as I got my free trial Multicharts software that I would create an indicator, see that it does well then the next day I would find something better and then it would all crash right back down to restart this cycle the next week.

I also noticed that the charts and systems were getting better and better each week. I now see this as a vibration cycle. When I'm in a high vibration, the charts get nicer and the indicators look more and more cool.

Yesterday, I found this kick ass indicator. It engulfs many bars into a cloud and that makes it a joke to trade with.

I'm gonna show you the same chart, one without the cloud and one with it. You will see that with this discovery, trading because becomes A LOT EASIER. :twisted:

The first one is the raw chart. Not so easy to figure out where she's going. :?

Then I created the dark red/blue channel to give me a good idea of where the long trend direction is.

Then I added green/magenta lines to tell me where the short trend direction is.

Then I added the brighter blue/red line at the bottom of the channel to show me where the price is crossing from one zone to the next.

Finally, yesterday, I found this bright blue/red cloud idea. You can see how it is easy to spot where the price is going.

Maybe letting go the stock market for the last 3 years helped, I don't know but I can see that these days, as I clean more, my vibration seem to get better and so does the trading system I use.

As I speak to you, I would have done my 10 pts in about 2 minutes. :mrgreen: :SupNap:

It's still paper trading with fake money but with this new cloud indicator, making the 10 pts daily is a lot easier.

Btw, Happy New Year everyone, it looks like 2023 was the year we've been waiting for. :twisted:
Attachments
System-1.jpg
System-2.jpg
System-3.jpg
System-4.jpg
System-5.jpg
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here, that should cheer you up Agentsmith. :mrgreen:

How about not one but FOUR trades where we can make our 10 pts and all that in less than 2 hours. HAHAHAHA :twisted: :twisted:
Attachments
Jan-03-001.jpg
Jan-03-002.jpg
Jan-03-003.jpg
Jan-03-004.jpg
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

How about a 5th one mouhahahaha :twisted: :twisted:
Attachments
Jan-03-005.jpg
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Yeah, this is awesome, but do you paper trade everyday? What is the winrate, how does it do in choppy market?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:23 pm Yeah, this is awesome, but do you paper trade everyday? What is the winrate, how does it do in choppy market?
The worst day I found so far was this one, Dec. 13th.

Here's the screenshot of without my indicators and with them.

It's not pretty but at least you can see all the blue and red clouds.

The dark red channel (Long term Trend) tells you that you only need to trade on the down side (SHORT) and the bright red clouds (Short term Trend) tells you when to enter the short trades.

You are working here with super tiny Renko bars of only 0.2 pts while the average 1 minute bars on other charts can go as high as 5 Pts in one single 1 minute bar. I call this HD trading.

You can read a post I made here on my broker forum but of course, nobody replied. :roll:

https://forum.ampfutures.com/forum/trad ... ith-broker

I'm coming back to trading but now this time it will work and it is working as you saw today. I would have been able to double my trades not just once but 5 TIMES. :shock: :o

It would have went from $50 to $100 then from $100 to $200 then from $200 to $400 then from $400 to $800 and finally from $800 to $1,600.
Attachments
Choppy-Dec13-A.jpg
Choppy-Dec13-B.jpg
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

How much do you lose per losing trade, if you are a doubling per winning?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:43 pm How much do you lose per losing trade, if you are a doubling per winning?
The bars I use is Renko bars at 0.2 pts so you put a stop loss right under them so you lose about 0.3 pt on each losses and you can either get out after 10 pts like I do and find another good entry or you can let it ride on the big dark channel and sometimes hit the jackpot like on the night of that Dec. 13th that made about 60 pts in 1 single trade. 8-)
Attachments
Dec13.jpg