Research Update

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Research Update

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:56 pm Happy birthday, Merlin! All the best to you, I hope you'll achieve your goals!
Thanks man :SupNap:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Merlin, have you had any progress with the trading system?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:53 pm Merlin, have you had any progress with the trading system?
hehe... I did... and it's about to blow your mind. :twisted:

I am checking and re-checking the new system because it seems too good to be true. There are a few tough spots to go through but I should find the solution for them very soon, after that, it's laughing all the way to the bank.

I decided to pay you all your entry fees ($500) to trading including the $1,500 software called Multicharts just to thank you all for sticking with me through all these tough years.

I believe we have 99% of becoming millionaires in 2023 and that's no joke. 8-) :SupNap:

I will keep you posted soon.
wojt864

Post by wojt864 »

All the LOA gurus say that we are entering (or have already entered) the "new Earth" or "Earth 2.0" so maybe this is it :D
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wojt864 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 2:31 pm All the LOA gurus say that we are entering (or have already entered) the "new Earth" or "Earth 2.0" so maybe this is it :D
I stopped following these clowns a long time ago but I can feel the vibration going up at least regarding my trading.
justz

Post by justz »

Happy Birthday Merlin! 😁
A few days late 😅
Hope this year is the year you attain all your goals! 🍀
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:08 pm Happy Birthday Merlin! 😁
A few days late 😅
Hope this year is the year you attain all your goals! 🍀
Thank you Justz 8-)

I am finishing the tweaking of my trading system and will soon let you know how we will all become millionaires in 2023, and that's no joke btw.

The system is called Peak-2-Peak and here's a little preview. You can see the LONG (Trading on the up side) entries where the green circles are and the SHORT (Trading on the down side) entries where the magenta circles are.

Again, more details to come but it looks FANTASTIC so far. :twisted: :SupNap:
Attachments
TradeSetup01-Peak2Peak.jpg
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hey look at that... 8-)

This past week, I would have been able to go from $50 and double my way to $100,000 all in less than 5 trading days. :shock: :o :shock:

You can see all the green dots (LONG entries) and magenta dots (SHORT entries), making a minimum of 10 pts between each dots and as you heard me say here, when you make 10 pts, you DOUBLE you initial investment.

Trading LONG = Trading on the way UP
Trading SHORT = Trading on the way DOWN

Peak2Peak-02.jpg

Here's a screenshot of the new "$50 to $100,000" chart with some lines pointing to important parts of the chart. If you have any questions let me know.

As you can see below, we start with $200 and split it into 4 blocks of $50. Then we take this $50 and we buy/sell 1 contract of the "Micro Russell 2000" which is like a stock that we can buy or sell to make money with.

On column B, we enter with $50, make 10 pts ($50 profit) ending the day at $100 therefore making our 1st doubling. :twisted: :SupNap:

Then on column C, we do it again with our $100 buying 2 contracts this time, making 10 pts for a profit of $100 ending the day at $100 so 2 doubling done, 18 more to go and there are at least 5 of these trades each day where we can make 10 pts here.

Peak2Peak-50-2-100K-2.jpg
wojt864

Post by wojt864 »

When will the final test be? With real money :D Seems like you're good to go.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

wojt864 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:22 pm When will the final test be? With real money :D Seems like you're good to go.
There are many places where the price don't go up right away at the bottom of the red channel and where the price don't go back down right away at the top of the blue channel.

Like here for example. There are many failed entries. The good news is that they are around 1-2 pts compared to the big moves where we profit from top to bottom that makes 15+ pts sometimes even 50 pts or more.

As you can see below, there were a few bad entries that led to a few pts lost but the good entries pays a lot. :twisted:

Peak2Peak-05.jpg