Research Update

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
AgentSmith

Re: Research Update

Post by AgentSmith »

Any new developments on the cleaning of LBs side?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:53 pm Any new developments on the cleaning of LBs side?
Yeah the SM, Conscious Mind and Higher Mind level is clear, the soul level too but now the Collective Consciousness is getting cleared too. If this is true then Covid-19 should go completely dead soon, there are at least 20 deaths each week here in Quebec and then who knows what will happen when all this crap is gone.

Maybe the world will become a better place, I have no clue. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

For me right now all that matters is that trading system. I am 99% there. I don't know about you but I can almost taste it.

We can make our 10pts and double our money easily when the price goes from one color to the next but it's when the price stays in the same color (dark blue or dark red) that things get a bit complicated and where we have most of our losses.

If I fix all the bugs this weekend, I will use the playback feature of my trading software (Multicharts) and replay the entire week at 10X the speed just to see if I would have made all those peak2peaks and I will let you know.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Hi all !!

How glad am I to be back ! Thank you so much Merlin for messaging me !

It's been about two years since I last visited the forum or listened to a NAP. During that time, I explored other ways to clean all the limiting beliefs crap, and dived deep into my subconscious, did past life regressions, went to the Akashic Records and learned lots of things about my soul's path and mission. My 3D life took a 180 when the pandemic hit, I lost my job, my home, everything. Fast forward to now, I am a self-employed tarot reader, I got my dream appartement with a garden, even started a little costuming business on the side. Money is not great yet but after I lost over 10K with Covid, being almost free of debt is almost a miracle :lol:

Funny thing is, I received the same messages as Merlin from my Spirit Guides about the Collective Consciousness - turns out, this "Ascension" the spiritual community has been talking about for years is precisely this : elevating our frequency to match the 5D. However, there was a shift last year, imagine Earth copy/pasting itself, one version staying in the 3D, and one version (the one we're on), elevating towards the 5D.
Both versions exist simultaneously.
The messages I received lately from my guides were that the month of April will be the starting point of a massive material abundance for us because the plane where we're at right now and our abundant 5D selves will merge (because we have almost reached stable 5D frequency).

Coïncidence ? :D
Get ready for a wild ride guys !!!! :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Hello, welcome back 8-)
VirgoShowgirl wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:16 amI explored other ways to clean all the limiting beliefs crap, and dived deep into my subconscious, did past life regressions, went to the Akashic Records and learned lots of things about my soul's path and mission.
:o :shock: Woow! Tell me all about them, I might need a new technique to clean up this Collective Consciousness. :lol:

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:16 amFunny thing is, I received the same messages as Merlin from my Spirit Guides about the Collective Consciousness - turns out, this "Ascension" the spiritual community has been talking about for years is precisely this : elevating our frequency to match the 5D.
You're right, we seem to be like a bread sliced into multiple parts where 97% is in 5D and a 3% is remaining in 3D and MT is telling me that tomorrow that remaining 3% will be cleared so if this is true, we will be 100% fully in 5D soon and this is where the fun begins. :twisted:

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:16 amThe messages I received lately from my guides were that the month of April will be the starting point of a massive material abundance for us because the plane where we're at right now and our abundant 5D selves will merge (because we have almost reached stable 5D frequency).

Coïncidence ? :D
Get ready for a wild ride guys !!!! :SupNap:
The goal is to clear the remaining 3% in 3D so that it rises in vibration and become attached to our 5D part. When this happens, our boring 3D lives will stop and the fantastic 5D life will begin.

Nice to have you back again Virgo, it's nice to have these cool conversations. I'm sure the others will be happy to see you're back too. :SupNap:

As for my trading system that I talked to you in the email, you can read the posts of the last 2-3 pages and catch up with us.

Basically we buy tiny little stock contract called Futures at $50 a piece and on the stock chart, we win or lose $5 per point so if we have a good trading system, we can do 10 pts (10 X $5 = $50) and double our money and buy a 2nd Futures contract and double our way from $50 to $100,000 in about a week or less.

You can see on Column B (Doubling #1) that we start with $50 then we make our 10 pts that I talked about and that will give us a Profit of $50 ending the day with a Total of $100 and we do that all over again the next day (or even multiple times per day :twisted: ) and go from $50 to $100,000 during that same week.

Wouldn't that kick out the month of April with a bang and our 5D ascension too. What does you tarot card and guides say about that?

Peak2Peak-50-2-100K-2.jpg
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Glad to be back Merlin !

I read all the 14 pages :D I'm not home now but I will check my cards when I return for sure !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:20 pm Glad to be back Merlin !

I read all the 14 pages :D I'm not home now but I will check my cards when I return for sure !
For those of you who were there a few years ago, I had created a forum called The Merlin Trading Forum where I was talking about trading and posting codes of different indicators and trading related stuff.

That forum is still there but hidden like the Elite Club forum. So if you want to, I can bring that one back to life and can reopen a section/thread where I will go in details about my trading system so that you guys can join me in this $50 to $100,000 quest that will start very soon for me.

I don't know if any of you have the funds out there to pay $97 US per month for the Multicharts software like I do now and are ready to risk a "huge" $200 to open a trading account but if you do, I can send you all my charts and indicators so that you can see what I see each day where the price go up and down a stock/futures chart.

If you are "rich", you can buy the full version of Multicharts for $1,497 US and never have to pay for it ever again. For now I can only afford the $97/month version. As for the live stock price, it cost me $1 per month to get that live feed from my broker (AMP Futures) when you open a trading account with them with at least $100 in it.

If you don't then don't worry, as I said earlier, I will pay for all that when the trading system starts paying which should take a few days/weeks.

I'm pretty sure my trading system is good as we speak but I need to make sure that there are no bugs left in it because we are not rich here (for most people) and we can't lose too much.
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

Hey Merlin !

So I asked my cards, and clearly the breakthrough is right around the corner ! It looks like all the clearing has been completed and you're now in the transition between this clearing phase and the start of the material abundance. The advice that shows up is to stay confident because there might be some insecurities coming up, just to wave goodbye before they disappear. I also see that you might have a choice to make, and the right path to take is the one that may appear more "risky". Stay connected to your heart and don't give in to fears and confusion.
Also there might be a loss before the big win ! Just release control and let things unfold.

Hope that helps !
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Thanks Virgo, can't wait to see if things get moving soon.

Here's yesterday's chart...

P2P-April-03.jpg

So we had 12 peak2peaks last week and 2 new ones yesterday so that would bring us to Doubling #14 with $60K in the bank. :twisted:

If we get 4 today, we could have went from $50 to $100,000 in just 7 trading days. :mrgreen: :SupNap:

Peak2Peak-50-2-100K.jpg
Peak2Peak-50-2-100K.jpg (91.74 KiB) Viewed 1360 times
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

So this is today's chart...

I count 3 peak2peaks one that started before midnight that goes to the top of the blue channel, another on the way back down to the bottom of the red section and a 3rd one from the bottom of the red zone that is going up right now which made 10 pts already.

Also, that long red down move would have easily brought us the missing 10 pts to reach our $100,000 goal. :twisted: :SupNap:

I am 100% certain that the system is profitable but I still have to improve on the reversals near the edge of both channel because this is where we lose the most amount of pts.

However, just knowing that I could have been making $100,000 in the past 7 trading days is mind blowing to be honest. :shock: :o

P2P-April-04.jpg
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

How many points do we lose per failed entry?