Research Update

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
Merlin
Site Admin

Re: Research Update

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:56 pm How many points do we lose per failed entry?
The worst one would be around 1-2 pts at the bottom of the red zone and the same at the top of the blue one so about 3-4 pts of losses on a channel of 15 pts giving us about 10 pts of profit per peak2peak.

The problem is not the 2-3 lost pts but the fact that we can have multiple ones before the price decides to do its peak2peak.

I give myself 2-3 weeks to fix it for good but its looking good VERY GOOD. :twisted: :SupNap:

I'm 99.99% that we will all be millionaires in 2023 at least $100,000 richer by this summer. :mrgreen:
Perun

Post by Perun »

Hell, yeah! Even 100,000$ would fix some of my life problems. Anything else is icing on the cake. :SupNap:
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

So do you want me to reactivate the Trading Forum and go into details with my system or what?
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Yes, we do.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 3:25 amYes, we do.
Alright, when you login next time, go at the board index homepage so that you can see not only the General Discussions forum but the Merlin Trading Forum too.

Here's the direct link to the thread....

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2710
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 10:16 am
The messages I received lately from my guides were that the month of April will be the starting point of a massive material abundance for us because the plane where we're at right now and our abundant 5D selves will merge (because we have almost reached stable 5D frequency).

Coïncidence ? :D
Get ready for a wild ride guys !!!! :SupNap:
Hey Virgo, have you experienced that start of material abundance and are there any news from your guides?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

It looks to me that this massive abundance that she is talking about has started last month when the cleaning up of our multiple consciousness levels began.

If you are reading this Virgo, ask again regarding this to see which month will we start to profit from this?
VirgoShowgirl

Post by VirgoShowgirl »

I have seen much improvement in my finances lately but I have been cleaning heavy karmic crap on money for the past 3 months so that can also be it.

We already are in this abundance timeline as a collective but we won't see results in the 3D at the same time because some of us have other things to clean on money, so it can be from now until May 2024 :roll:
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

VirgoShowgirl wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 10:08 am I have seen much improvement in my finances lately but I have been cleaning heavy karmic crap on money for the past 3 months so that can also be it.

We already are in this abundance timeline as a collective but we won't see results in the 3D at the same time because some of us have other things to clean on money, so it can be from now until May 2024 :roll:
Hi Virgo, thanks for answering. Any ideas on how the rest should be cleaning?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

You don't need to learn to clean, it is being done automatically up there. It's the collective cleaning up itself.

Getting anything on this Virgo?