Research Update

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
justz

Re: Research Update

Post by justz »

My money situation is a bit bad this days, so I was think g about getting back to naps.
Even if I would lost it after naps were the only LOA tool I felt worked so far.
So any advise from MT ou Naps?
I was thinking to go
Goal + Clean + safe line
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

justz wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:57 pm I was thinking to go
Goal + Clean + safe line
You got it. :SupNap:

The latest info I got from MT on our "above consciousnesses" cleanup, is that it would end at the beginning of July.

As usual, we'll see...

So far on roulette, I crashed these days to get 7-8 out of 19 but yesterday, something big was cleaned and I managed to get a 12/19.

I'm also getting that the roulette results should improve in the days coming to the end of June.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

The latest info I got from MT is that this wednesday, everything will be clear on all levels. 8-)

Also, we should be moving up in dimensions and land in 4.1 and in the 4th dimension, instant manifestation and physical regeneration will be possible so this could be interesting to watch if it's true.

We'll see...
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here's the latest info...

First, I play from time to time at roulette but I quit when I don't win 3 times or so within the first 5 spins. However, when I do get good results at the beginning, I noticed that I see many 13 out of 19 now and that's a good sign.

It's telling me that my vibration is still high EVEN when I am clearing stuff so I can't wait when the cleaning stops because I might get a 15 or 17 out of 19 and at this point the 19/19 will be very close.

The latest on MT on that 19/19 goal is that it might come this Thursday because the cleaning should end Thursday at noon.

As usual, we'll see...

July11-17.jpg
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

Here's the latest update on the major cleanup.

From what I'm getting, the last chakra cracks on all levels of consciousness should be patched by tomorrow night. Then the climb in vibration and dimension should start and apparently, we are all going up in dimensions too to reach the 4rth dimension where instant manifestation and body regeneration is possible.

Once again, take all this with a grain of salt and we'll know if it's true when I start to see better results at roulette.

Keep your fingers crossed.
justz

Post by justz »

Any update?
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

justz wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:08 amAny update?
Have you noticed everything getting worse and worse everyday these past 2-3 months or is it just me?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:50 am
justz wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:08 amAny update?
Have you noticed everything getting worse and worse everyday these past 2-3 months or is it just me?
Yeah I've seen it too.

It's part of this global cleaning or at least it would fit what we are doing here because "shit rolls down" as they say so the more crap we clean upstairs the worst it gonna be for us down here.

I don't know when the major cleanup will be done so that's why I can't comment on it but I'm pretty sure we are coming to the end of it soon.

I have noticed that we were stuck in a loop and we need to break some type of barrier for us to move forward. I heard that we are doing some exorcists up there and I wouldn't be surprised of that if it's true and if it is then we should see some progress soon because that would mean we are coming out of this loop.

Now I don't know if this was the last loop or if there is another one coming soon but I should see the results on the roulette soon.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Too bad I won’t make it to the end, if these is even an end. I gave life a last chance in January because the trading system was a ray of hope, but things are now worse, rather than better.
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:08 am Too bad I won’t make it to the end, if these is even an end. I gave life a last chance in January because the trading system was a ray of hope, but things are now worse, rather than better.
I wouldn't say that. Trading is absolutely kick ass, I just need to be in a high vibration to trade it. I have no doubts in my mind that I will get rich one day using this system. it's too easy and I'm too close for it to fail.

Look again at this past few days chart. Look how many times we changed from red to dark blue where we doubled our money on each one. I know it will work one day.

I know what you're gonna say. If it was that easy, how come I'm not rich yet?

Well, I found out that I needed to be in a higher vibration in order to make a profit so I put it on ice for now because there is no rush to me. I bought the $1,600 trading software Multicharts so now the only thing that I pay to have the stock market live at home is a HUGE $1/month. :lol: :lol:

I just wanna be sure that everything is gonna go well.

I am looking at roulette to tell me in which vibration I'm in and right now it's not bad but I seem to be stuck in a loop where I can't get passed the 13/19 level.

Not too long ago it was 9 then 10 and 11. I still see a lot of 11/19 but I also see many 13/19 now and I like it because it tells me that my vibration is going up.

I always saw 14 and 15/19 as the true marker regarding my vibration. When I see those on a steady basis, I will know for sure that my vibration is going up and then I will look at it on dublinbet and finally I will look more seriously at stock market but not now.

Again, we seen stuck in a bad low vibration loop and I need to get out of it first.
Attachments
August.jpg