Research Update

In this forum, the topics are up to you. Whether it's about Law of Attraction, Science, Metaphysics, Spiritual, World Events and News, etc....
wojt864

Re: Research Update

Post by wojt864 »

Merry xmas :D
justz

Post by justz »

Merry Xmas 😎
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

I think that my financial vibration is going up because I remembered lately a roulette system that I had in the 1990s that made my friend and I $30,000 every single night we played it.

Here's the link to that new thread I created about it..

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2716&p=60281&sid=ac ... c2d#p60281
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Has something else appeared for cleaning?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 6:13 pm Has something else appeared for cleaning?
Sorry for the delay, not much was happening in February so no updates.

However, I got a big one for you now.

What seems to be going on right now is a MAJOR CLEANUP at the highest level of consciousness (God/Angels/Oversouls, etc) and that will be the last ones to clean themselves and when this is done, this high vibration will come down and that will affect the 3D bodies down here.

This will start this 5D ascension that we heard the spiritual experts talk about for over a decade.

MT is telling me that the ascension process could start in 2 days (March 3rd) and last 2-3 days so by the end of next week, we could all be in 5D. :twisted: :SupNap:

As usual, we'll take this with a grain of salt but just in case this is real, let me know if anyone feel anything going on these days.
AgentSmith

Post by AgentSmith »

Good to see you back, Merlin, I got a bit worried.

Have not experienced anything major, have you?

And are you still working on the roulette system?
Merlin
Site Admin

Post by Merlin »

AgentSmith wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 10:57 am Good to see you back, Merlin, I got a bit worried.

Have not experienced anything major, have you?

And are you still working on the roulette system?
I haven't felt anything big but then again, I am clearing stuff on a daily basis. It will you guys that don't clean often that should feel anything if all this is true of course.

Anyway, we'll see where all this is taking us. Hopefully something will result from all those cleanings.

Yes, I am still writing the list of instructions that I will give to ChatGPT to create my Roulette Buster software.

It's coming in the next few weeks.
justz

Post by justz »

I’ve heard about a job position that would suit me and suit the income I’ve been napping about. Still just a opportunity doesn’t mean I’m getting it
justz

Post by justz »

Any update? Mine still the same
Perun

Post by Perun »

justz wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:45 pm I’ve heard about a job position that would suit me and suit the income I’ve been napping about. Still just a opportunity doesn’t mean I’m getting it
I also recently got a job opening after a very long period of unemployment. I don't know if this has something to do with vibrational rising.